If You Thought Yanny Or Laurel Was Weird, Check Out The Latest Mindbender

thegoldwater.com/news/26678-If-You-Thought-Yanny-Or-Laurel-Was-Weird-Check-Out-The-Latest-Mindbender

The mindbending illusion that caused some people to hear Yanny and some to hear Laurel is like an advanced meme. People were saying Yanny and Laurel everywhere. But if you thought that one was weird, give this clip a listen. Depending on which words you think about, the actual words you hear can change. The battling words are "brainstorm" and "green needle".

Attached: mindbender thumbnail.jpg (744x428, 35.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itstrue.com/johhnyneptune_finally_went_to_reddit_the_other_day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no idea what Yanny, Laurel, or mindbending is, and I'm not clicking your gay link to find out.

fascinating

you kikes have nothing better to do and now youre letting everyone know how stupid and despotic your culture is.
sage

OK. Here are your choices:
You can click on a PissWater link.

sage

Was that actually a lame attempt at downboating?
You know how sage works, right?
Guess I'll bump. Not to negate your sage, but just to hopefully piss you off again. You seem mad. Are you having a brainstorm or is a green needle boring it's way inside your brain?

someone please post a direct link to a non-pozzed source

itstrue.com/johhnyneptune_finally_went_to_reddit_the_other_day

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

this is a prank video, based upon the idiotic 'popularity' of the Yanny vs Laurel audio file.

in all actuality, this video contains two different audio files, and was created to demonstrate how vulnerable people are to mere suggestion.

again, this 'experiment' is not legitimate like the 'Yanny vs Laurel' audio file.

this hoax video contains two completely different audio files.

1, 3, 4, 7, 9 & 11 are the 'brainstorm' audio files

2, 5, 6, 8 & 10 are the 'green needle' audio files

u wot m8?

cool

story

reddit

You said a brainstorm there.
You said a mouthful there.
A mouthful of green needles maybe?

I don't hear brainstorm or green needle at all

To me, it sounds like it's saying "Jim is a faggot"

Here, I have entered the two audio files
the top track is the 1st audio sample, while the bottom track is the 2nd audio sample.

they're obviously not the same audio file

Attached: tmp_18393-audio file comparison1496169084.webm (1920x1080, 468.94K)

lol @ johnny neptune pissing Jim and Ron off so badly with his graphics, that they're fucking with the code, and now you can't upload an image file on an imageboard

Attached: tmp_4424-Account Suspended459252782.webm (616x720, 176.98K)

Neptune is a liberal. His entire shtick is trolling what he perceives to be his "enemies" i.e. ebil nahtzees, cuckservatives, rayciss, alt-kike, huwite nashunalists, etc

oh, and "misogynists" are his main target tbh. he's the biggest white knighting cuck on this entire site who spends about 90% of his posting efforts creating elaborate stories that where he's bragging about all the imaginary pussy he claims he's had. seriously, the guy has pussy on the brain. he thinks about scoring pussy pretty much his every waking moment and female acceptance defines his entire ego and main purpose in life.
if your life doesn't revolve around chasing after used up whores like his life has, then he defines you as a "loser" which is really a cringeworthy defense mechanism and overcompensation for his own insecurities and failure as a man.
i really feel sorry for the guy and don't consider him a worthy subject as a potential lolcow. he's too obvious and too easy of a target.

He hates communists too. He's a centrists who yells "Fuck you" to everyone who has actual beliefs because he thinks it's cool.

Kike autism

one of neptune's most cringy stories was when he was larping about his imaginary job as a dj in a stripper club. he was being his usual tryhard faggot self describing how all the strippers would go home with him every night and have huge orgies with only him because he is so alpha. oh, and fucking loads of strippers all by himself wasn't enough, they even invited all their girlfriends to also come over because neptune just had too much cum for all the strippers to handle, so they needed to call in for reinforcements. what a stud!
well, i guess he is sort of a lolcow tbh

Classic / j e w s p l u s / material

The Yanny/Laurel this is bullshit. It isn't that different people hear different words, it's that different sound systems transmit different frequencies which form different words.
Try this simple experiment.
Listen on high quality, wide range speakers, you will hear "yanny"
Listen on low quality, muffled speakers, you will hear "laurel".
Geriatrics with naturally failing hearing, or those who have damaged hearing due to exposure to industrial noise or gunshots will hear "laurel".
Fuck your hearing up by listening to very loud music, then listen to the sample at normal volume, you will hear "laurel".
No mystery, just some people have shitty audio setup which filters out frequencies required to form "yanny" and leaves you with "laurel".

It's literally Brainstorm from Ben 10. What the fuck normies are retarded.

….as long as you remember the name…..

the marketing campaign has been a success

what you wrote makes no sense tbh

I'm hearing "brain-needle."

I'm scared, guise.

Attached: man buscemi disturbed.png (576x417, 259.88K)

What name, kike?

I find it very telling that you listened to the audio file and thought it said "brain injured needle dick"