China Takes Its First Step Towards The Dark Side Of The Moon

China has taken big first step towards the dark side of the Moon with the successful launch of a relay communication satellite.

According to state news agency Xinhua, the Queqiao, or Magpie Bridge, was blasted off on a Long March-4C rocket at 5.28am local time from southwest China’s Xichang Satellite Launch Center. Around 25 minutes later, the satellite separated from the rocket and entered an Earth-Moon transfer orbit, with both solar panels and communication antennas successfully unfolded.

Source:
forbes.com/sites/bridaineparnell/2018/05/21/china-takes-its-first-step-towards-the-dark-side-of-the-moon/#46a458c1d231

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 8.12.11 PM.png (561x404, 254.05K)

Cool, but I can't help but ask. Why though?

so there will finally be someplace where you're not embarrassed by Trump's stupidity

Mad 'cause you can't stump the trump?

Attached: 1322192288343.jpg (411x480, 35.9K)

Why on Earth would I be 'mad' that he's an idiot? you don't seem to understand the definition of 'embarrassed'.

The moon is American. Lunar War when?

topkek

I thought the Ayy LMAOs had the dark side of the moon covered with their bases and that it belongs to them!

That is a question you need to ask yourself. People cant read your mind.

bullshit it's all fake

I thought this would be about China somehow becoming more of a corrupt, polluted, Dickensian, hotpocket-ridden police state run by pantywastes that can't handle bantz and who put out lame-ass propaganda that fools nobody and doesn't stand up to scrutiny when they can't shadowban or disappear the people who scrutinize it. Huh.

haha epin benis

Jim is a faggot who can't handle bantz

You are an embarrassment. Cry more, cuckboy.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. I admit it's offtopic af tho.
Yes, that's what I said. Glad we could agree on that.
blab blah blah

There are some very interesting 'rock formations' on the far side of the moon.

link to pix because Jim made a fuckie-wuckie?

The retards gazed dully at their screens, drool running down their multiple chins, the light reflecting off of their greasy, scratched glasses.
Then their eyes fell upon the trigger word.
KRUMPF they bellowed in pig-like squeals KRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMPFFFFF U MAD WHO'S UR PRESIDENT LOL ORANGE CHEETO RETARD KRUMPF GRUNKFT BLUMPFT ELECTION HAHA U LOST LOL HE'S DUMB
Never mind that the thread was about chinks attempting to explore the moon, the howling subhumans must virtue signal!

I demand pictures of Spi0derman

Attached: questioncat.jpg (382x417, 27.92K)

You appear to be somewhat retarded yourself, considering you don't just chatise the first person that brought him up, for no god damn reason.
This guy

Attached: tmp_2108-PicsArt_05-21-02.10.50286277086.png (1280x1252, 598.61K)

Attached: tmp_2108-PicsArt_05-21-01.51.0417653388.png (1080x1056, 312.83K)

He's linked in my post, and the rest of you deserve to be mocked into suicide for falling for it.
Castrate yourself drooling retard.

Yes, you linked him, but you linked everybody else as well, when he is the one at fault. Spastic.

I'm surprised that neptune would be in here causing trouble. that seems a bit out of character for him

Guess what Trump is POTUS lol

Yep, that’s a newfag all right.