British mother jailed in Iran for spying now faces fresh 'spreading propaganda' charge

A British mother jailed in Iran after being convicted of spying has been told to expect another conviction after appearing in court over a new "invented" charge, her husband has said.

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, 39, who was arrested and jailed in 2016, appeared in court on Saturday accused of spreading propaganda against Tehran's hardline Islamist regime, he said.

The British-Iranian dual national, from Hampstead, north London, is serving a five-year sentence over allegations, which she denies, of plotting to overthrow the Tehran government.

Source:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/21/british-mother-jailed-iran-convicted-spying-now-faces-fresh/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 8.17.05 PM.png (638x396, 490K)

this

hey Zig Forums BO
if you read this can you please create a seperate news section for Zig Forums and Zig Forums? It would be so much better if both boards didn't have to compete for news space on the Zig Forums index page.
example:

then both boards wouldn't constantly push each others content off the front page anymore.

hey Zig Forums BO

you're a fucking faggot

Regardless of what you think about the Iranian government, Iran actually isn't a shithole.

Either you're retarded, a mudslime, or a sandnigger. Perhaps all three?

this used to mean something a long time ago, but now ANYONE can be british, why i myself am in fact a brit, i have identified as one since yesterday

Persian jew?

It sounds like you have an irrational problem with with Muslims living in a Muslim country. Either that or you're a neocon kike. You're retarded either way, Iran is fairly prosperous by Middle-East standards.

Sound like kikes giving the circumstances.

She certainly looks like a kike. The nose. The evil, unsmiling black eyes. Deff looks like a straight up kike demon up to no good.

who was she spying on?
her fapping neighbor?
sage

Zig Forums is the only real news board on this pozzed site, even if it's plagued with crab threads
we just come to /j e w s p l u s/ to troll the tranny "journalists" who post articles and topics they steal from Zig Forums because they have no talent or any clue what they are posting about, but still need to earn Jim's shekels before he cornholes their boipucci

Iran isn't a shithole country. Which other country let you marry bitches for one day? If she doesn't look good without fakeup or she got too old or for whatever reason divorcing the bitch is as easy as saying I divorce you x3. She doesn't get more than half your shit plus alimony. Oh yeah if bitches cheat on their husbands they get stoned to death in the village center. How can you call this a shithole country? Kike fags support feminazism and feminazism turn western countries into shitholes for men to live in.

Marrying young girls alone worth living in it more than western shitholes.

how young?

all sjw feminist freaks should receive lashes, it would soon put an end to that cult.

In Islam father can give consent if girl is young. Better than anything you could get in western world.

Kikes are equally, if not worse, than mudslimes.

You got them all down, buddy, now tell me how I can't be against all of them at the same time.

Attached: 1359044180365.jpg (800x563, 104.37K)

That's like saying it's better to live like a rat than a cockroach tbh

Nice.

either a jew or a brainded american longing to please their zionist masters.

lol, are you for real you fucking idiot?

Classic kike controlled opposition tactic, and fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
They pretend that muslims and/or jews and/or christians are nemeses of each other, when in reality you're still ultimately worshipping a jew no matter which 'side' you choose. Best course of action is to censure ANYONE who worships jews and throw the whole trichotomy out entirely (this includes censuring Christians, who literally worship a jew, while often pretending to hate jews).

The board was created with the sole purpose of replacing Zig Forums. At first they made it so the only links in the header were for /jews+/, and then after some time they allowed Zig Forums to return, but kept pushing a dozen 'new' stories at a time to wipe all the Zig Forums off the front page.
Zig Forums undermines the clickbait income that /jews+/ was designed to gather. Why would they permit it to have equal footing.

Leftypol worships jews. Say jew just once and get banned. I hear sociopaths never accept blame. Are all jews born sociopaths?