Fatal stabbing in broad daylight on busy shopping street in Islington, north London

A man has been stabbed to death on a busy street in broad daylight in north London.

The victim, who has not yet been named, died in Upper Street, Islington, at around 6.30pm on Monday.

It is the fifth killing in London this week.

A cordon was put in place along the road, which is lined with high-end shops and restaurants.

Islington councilor Paul Convery described the attack as "horrifying".

He tweeted: "Shocking incident on Upper Street right now outside Town Hall. Reported that man fatally stabbed."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/21/fatal-stabbing-broad-daylight-busy-shopping-street-islington/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 8.01.35 AM.png (636x395, 489.85K)

How's that knife ban doing, bongs?

5 killings in a week? Bwhahahahaha! Soon London will have Chicago murder rates and all of it without guns!

Most of them are sand niggers and curry niggers.

Attached: shot-20180522-13788-1w9jtja~01.jpg (653x7057, 897.65K)

Oh and nigger niggers.

Knife control now!

I hope he had a license to be stabbed on a public road

The sentence also has 18 words, if we count the time as 1 word. 18 = 3x6 = 666.

Elite psyop coding, learn it.

Part and parcel of living in a diverse and vibrant environment such as Islamic State of London.

Real men handle business with a shiv. Preferably with a sharpened toothbrush on the way to chow.

Not every event is a fucking psyop you fucking /x/fag

I want medieval armor to become fashionable to wear in public.

Take a stab at that, rogue! It's shark proof.

Attached: sharksuit.jpg (360x481, 21.36K)

Shut up.

Fake news. Everyone knows knifes and bike wheels are illegal.

Armor is probably illegal too unless larping in scheduled larp area.

It's only illegal if you let yourself get caught.

They're still going to blame the knife and say, "criminals HAVE TO obey the law" or some shit like that

These things happen, just part of life when you live in a big city like London.

Attached: parcel.png (475x385, 121.89K)

Chicago's actually a safe city as long as you stay away from nigger neighborhoods.
Niggers are the problem, but they'll always whine that all their problems would be solved if only the po po stopped harassing them and the government gave them mo gibs

stop believing in jewish fairy tales

666 was just the way the Jews talked about Nero/Neron without having the Romans catch on.

/bane/ needs to stop.

Part and parcel. You bongs even have a mutt princess now with a niggered up wedding. Only a new crusade can save England now.

And Zig Forums was right again. Like we didn't already know this.

B-but burgerland has more gun deaths. I'd much rather have my throat slit by Muhammed and friends than take a 9mm in the chest. :^)