Wife Of US Army Sergeant Sold Newborn, Told Him Baby Died

thegoldwater.com/news/26871-Wife-Of-US-Army-Sergeant-Sold-Newborn-Told-Him-Baby-Died

Sergeant Steven Garcia was deployed in Korea 10,000 miles away from home when he received a terrible call. The 24-year-old US Army sergeant was deployed overseas in Seoul as a patrol supervisor with the 142nd Military Police Company and he was waiting for his wife Marina to deliver their child back in Arizona.

Attached: sergeant thumbnail.jpg (818x551, 133.49K)

cuck

But MGTOW is totally unjustified, right?

who buys newborns?
i doubt even jews do, they probably just steal them. imagine a jew voluntarily paying for something he can steal. L.O.L.. it would never happen

Nobody's clicking your shit. Pasta below.

Sergeant Steven Garcia was deployed in Korea 10,000 miles away from home when he received a terrible call. The 24-year-old US Army sergeant was deployed overseas in Seoul as a patrol supervisor with the 142nd Military Police Company and he was waiting for his wife Marina to deliver their child back in Arizona.

Related coverage: Toddler Fatally Shoots His Two-Year-Old Brother

The long days crept by in January as Garcia contemplated his new role as a father. But when news finally came from home, it was his sister who called to say the baby girl had died in childbirth. "When my sister called me about that, it was pretty emotional," Sergeant Garcia said. "We cried quite a bit together over the phone. It was devastating."

The shocking news left Garcia and his family grief-stricken as they searched for reason in the terrible tragedy. Nothing could prepare Garcia for the news that would come next, his wife was now the subject of a criminal investigation, the baby girl was actually a boy, and not dead, and it was not Garcia's child after all.

(Pictured: Marina Garcia, Alex and Leslie Hernandez) Credit: Cochise County Sheriff's Office

"I was under the assumption the entire time that she was pregnant that I was the father," Garcia said. "When I found out I wasn't, I was pretty upset, I was kind of in denial. I couldn't believe what was going on." Investigators say Marina Garcia lied about the baby's death to her husband's family to cover up the fact she had cheated on him.

Recent Coverage: President Trump Speaks At Pro-Life Gala And Asks Supporters To Vote

Marina Garcia's web of deceit began to unravel on February 5th when a car was pulled over with three people inside, Alex Hernandez, 33, his wife Leslie, 41, and an infant boy. The officer became suspicious of them and upon questioning the couple found they admitted the newborn was not their biological child. Investigators searched through the couple's phones and found they had arranged the sale of the infant through texts and Facebook messenger.

The child was taken into state custody and Sergeant Garcia was informed of the situation. He immediately took an emergency leave to visit the child, a baby boy named Leo. Subsequent paternity tests determined that the baby was not his and he has since filed for divorce from his wife. The child is now in foster care and is regularly visited by Sergeant Garcia.

Thanks. I hate clickbait shit

Je-
Yeah, actually, you're right.

what a shit writer

Honestly it is in the baby's best interest to be given up for adoption.

He's hispanic you retard.

oh boy more lurid tales of child abuse that for whtever reason Jim focuses a lot on

Yes

White women not even once. Best race wew.

Baby was half nigger and that's why she sold it to Hilary.

probably the mentally unstable bitches who think that all men are rapists and as result cant get any man to fertilize their snatch so they have to resort to the black market for all their child bearing needs, the psycho who bought it is probably holding it right now rocking back and forth giggling in an insane way muttering something about how her and the baby dont need men and everything is going to be just fine

1+1=3???

People don't like the MGTOWs because MGTOW philosophy is very difficult to fight. How the fuck do you fight people that refuse to play your game?
Shame them>>>>many MGTOWs are stoics so very low effectiveness
raise tax by 935.7% on unmarried men>>>>will chase them out of your country which will lead to even lower tax revenues.

This is why MGTOW is bullshit.
Men are stronger and better than women in every way.
Dominate them into doing the right thing.
By giving up, you're just saying "I'm too weak to find a good woman."

But man-hating feminists are totally unjustified, right?

Exactly. Women are shitty because men are weak.

Attached: 56e4a940af3d4fcad4426c1dfc7a866c4bcf0c6a0906e30b1e925cdcc929dfb1.png (719x616, 39.26K)

Like this is permitted. We don't live in a Muslim society. All a woman has to do is call 911 with some fake story and next thing you know a group of cops show up at some innocent guy's house, beat his ass, arrest him and then throw him in jail.

You don't understand, is just telling us about how undeniably awesome and butch he is. He is, in fact, so macho that he feels the need to tell us all about it on a Sudanese Tapestry Enthusiasts website. He is definitely an example to be followed; and definitely not a sad, fragile, pathetic little thing desperately trying to boost his ego in a website he sees as his own personal 'safe space'.

congratulations on not being able to identify the problem let alone solve it.

Stop Mahmoud. We're not going to give you sharia.

worst of all is that Zig Forums will support this because "muh white vagina muh safety and security"

they are just as much traitors to the male gender as the worst baby boomer leftist faggot.

Attached: 1400975207068.jpg (711x1027 1.85 MB, 170.04K)

Attached: 1425241105977-1.jpg (717x550 157.74 KB, 78.51K)