Georgia Jury Makes Rape Victim a Billionaire

thegoldwater.com/news/27020-Georgia-Jury-Makes-Rape-Victim-a-Billionaire

A victim of a brutal rape scenario was awarded a whopping 1 billion dollars against a security company after one of the company's guards raped her when she was 14. The jury awarded Hope Cheston the astonishing amount following the apartment complex's security guard's rape conviction. The ordeal took place during a party in October 2012 when the armed security guard approached a picnic table where Cheston and her boyfriend were sitting. Attorney L. Chris Stewart said the guard told the boyfriend not to move and proceeded to rape the 14-year-old Cheston.

Attached: georgia thumbnail.jpg (994x680, 105.9K)

Not shitting on this girl in particular, but the outcome of this case essentially turns being a "professional victim" into an actual profession. $1,000,000,000 is more than anyone can reasonably expect to earn with a lifetime of working. At a certain point, intentionally getting raped and then suing is actually sound life-planning.

this is actually retarded

Every potential female employee is now a billion dollar liability.

They always have been.

That companies gonna go under
I wonder how many families have just been pushed onto the dole now because mom or dad lost their jobs after this company files for bankruptcy

What in the actual fuck.

Fucking niggress …

This sets another precedent for not ever hiring niggers since they are known to consistently rape anything with a pulse, including elderly women.

Nigger female privledge.

If there weren't enough reasons to not hire niggers before, this isn't going to change anyone's mind. You just have to let cucks learn the hard way.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ruling indirectly leads to more incidents of rape. If this security company goes under, logically there will be less security guards available in the US, and the prices for the remaining services will have to increase (especially considering they now have to prepare for ludicrously costly lawsuits)

NEVER HAPPENED. First not even a NIGGER would rape this Bitch.
This just shows why Niggers should have been sent to Liberia.

Major Mudcock, I'm afraid that Johnny Neptune already covered this story in a timely fashion right after it happened. As always, you have a little too much too little too late, and Johnny Neptune's coverage of the story was much more thorough and accurate.

You ought to consider getting a real job one of these days, and stop mooching off the pig farmer.

the fact that you chose to 'spice up ' this stupid story with the phrase 'brutal rape scenario' clearly demonstrates what are overly melodramatic bitch you are.

Fuck off Johnny

I'm just curious about something….

I've always been REALLY good at 'reading people's, but so has my wife.

She and I have differing theories regarding your sexuality.

She seems to think you're a queen, and you try to compensate by masking your homosexuality with ridiculous false machismo bullshit, like the stupid camouflage face paint on your face, ridiculous (outdated) military clothing, and the silly 'Major' moniker….

But I disagree with her…..

I say you're not homosexual (necessarily) but are more asexual than anything else. I say you would get involved with a female, if she would somehow see past all the ridiculous external decorations and visual distractions. But even more importantly, I don't think you're really a sexual person, because I think you probably had an overbearing father, and a broken relationship with him somewhere along the way. I think you're probably a 'bdsm' type of guy, and as you are well aware, bondage and discipline have absolutely nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with unresolved psychological issues.

It's my opinion that your silly military facade nonsense is nothing more than an extension of your compensation for a lack of authority and control, and if given an opportunity to actually engage in a healthy sexual relationship with a woman, I'm certain that you would end up wasting her time with silly 'obey me because I am your master' bullshit.

……..so let's be honest, okay ?……

I'm right, aren't I ?…….

I can't wait to tell my wife that once again, I was right and she missed the target… It's totally understandable how she automatically assumed that you were a homosexual because after all… You should really look at yourself the way others see you, all dressed up in your ridiculous outfits, grease paint all over your face, with a false sense of Macho bravado…

What is actually a repressed fear from your childhood, a self perceived lack of control and authority, which has manifested in a charade of masculinity and false authority in your adulthood, a predictable 'master and servant' situation so to speak, would easily be confused with simple homosexuality to the uninitiated viewer…

…. One more question……

I bet you find Jim to be physically attractive don't you?… Something tells me the two of you Share some kind of bizarre Secret admiration for each other, based upon something so abstract and nonsensical, that the average psychologically healthy person would never even begin to grasp it…

I am a rape victim where is my billion Dollars oh wait I'm a white low class male

I saved the video of the live stream wear you told Philip about the decision at The Turdwater to delete my posts across the board, saying it was "no longer a matter of content", which is golden, especially when juxtaposed to video of the screenshots where you and I exchanged words in the 'comments section's of a 'news article'.

The reason I'm saving all the screenshots and putting them into a video is simple, and has nothing to do with 'how easily I have triggered a reaction out of The Turdwater staff'….

I've been saving the screenshots to create the video about the laughable amateurs quality of the people who call themselves 'journalists' that work for Jim.

In that same exact 'back and forth exchange' that evening, I got screenshots of you telling me that it would be 'pretty much impossible for the staff of The Turdwater to misspell words or make grammatical errors' because you use GRAMMARLY®, which you told me, "is what the real news organizations use".

Subsequently, your 'journalists' have been making more grammatical errors than ever before, and in fact it's almost impossible to find one of the stories online that doesn't have a glaring grammatical faux pas staring right at you in plain view.

To be honest, it almost seems like the planets all aligned inversely, creating an uncontrolled chaotic situation where as soon as you told me that it's 'impossible for your staff to make grammatical errors because of grammarly software', suddenly with no explanation your staff is making you look like a fool because they are making grammatical errors in almost every single story they publish online……

Isn't that ironic ?

don't be so quick to make up your mind on this story, because there's no guarantee she will ever see the first penny of that money.

Any attorney worth their weight in bar cards will automatically file a series of Appeals, bogging the system down, and delaying any action for years on end through continuances…

The bare minimum delay in this process is 7 years, and could possibly go much longer depending on variables. And even after up to possibly 14 years of delays and continuances and appeals the defendant (the security companies insurance underwriter) is NOT 'bound by law' to pay a single fucking penny to the plaintiff……………

Do you remember when OJ Simpson was acquitted of the criminal prosecution, but found civilly liable in the eventual civil Trial?… (He has still never paid a single penny of the money)

not a god damn penny

so there's a very realistic possibility this woman will never see a dime.

Major ?……………………

I'm being very polite…. I'm waiting for an answer…..

It would make more sense for the company to hire a hitman for 100 grand and deal with this disgusting negress.
They could probably hire her boyfriend to send her off for s few thousand.

Thee 'company' you're referring to is the crappy Atlanta Security Services, and they don't have to pay a fucking thing.

It's their insurance company who is liable for the damages that were awarded.

The insurance company has excellent legal counsel, and that's why they'll drag this thing out for years and years with legal maneuvering

Knowing negoes and their idiotic decisions, there's a good chance this stupid bitch will die of AIDS or due to a tragic hair weave accident years before the legal maneuvers have finally ended

Major Mudcock, are you aware that when Harvey Weinstein had to sell his company he only had less than $500,000? He sold it for much less than that.

Also, did you know that gram-positive bacillus is different from gram-negative bacillus because of the external membrane, and when you wash the bacteria with Crystal violet, then rinse the violet dye away with alcohol, the gram-positive bacillus will retain a violet hue, whereas the gram-negative bacillus will appear pale pink.

Also, I think it's important that you know Jimmy Ellis was a singer who sounded so convincingly similar to Elvis, that he recorded an album with Jerry Lee Lewis, and they actually tried to sell this record to the public not long after Elvis' death, under the original title 'jerry Lee and friends'. The tracks can now be found under the name 'jerry Lee Lewis and Jimmy Ellis'.

You guys need to do a piece of hard hitting investigative journalism on how The Goldwater ended up with so many equally unqualified staff members posing as 'reporters'.

Why the sudden 'silent treatment', Sergeant Sassypants?…

What?… Are you trying to tell me that Jim would actually try to prevent you from doing a story about the Goldwater, where are you investigated how so many completely talentless humans ended up pretending like they were journalists?

That doesn't sound like a very good policy, because there's a thing called 'freedom of the press'….

After all, anybody who's ever read one of your articles has asked themselves, "what the fuck is going on here with all these idiots who can't construct a coherent statement, let alone an entire news article?"

Attached: PicsArt_05-24-07.27.29.jpg (960x1248, 232.42K)

Jim Jong Un, always pushing the 'Little Guy' around….

Right, Sergeant Sassypants?

Attached: PicsArt_05-24-06.20.20.jpg (220x293, 15.16K)

You should do a two part investigative reporting series about Jim's gynecomastia….

One article for each disgusting breast

By the way, anybody who says Jim's not data mining is mistaken. He definitely IS, but it's much worse than that….

Zig Forums is listed with several malware detection services, Trend Micro and Panda Security among them, as utilizing malware that scan user's hard drives and finds financial information, including passwords and bank account numbers.

So, what's it like to be a second-rate piece of shit, Sergeant?

whats wrong, Andrew? too stupid to use your head and not download random Apks off the internet. Don't tell me you ACTUALLY consider trend micro good antivirus software. LOL. Goes to show how stupid you are. Hear me laugh faggot. hahahahahahahaha

Attached: MFW Andrew is stupid.gif (384x372, 1.83M)

Hey, you….

I reworked the image a little bit. I made his face smaller, so it adds to how fat he is.

I like this one better.

Tell me what you think. I expect to see this in one of your stories Tomorrow

Attached: PicsArt_05-26-12.21.36.jpg (220x293, 17.1K)

Did I say that I use Trend Micro ?…

can you read ?…

I said, "Zig Forums is listed with several malware detection services, Trend Micro and Panda Security among them, as utilizing malware that scan user's hard drives and finds financial information, including passwords and bank account numbers."

it's on their websites, but I saw the link on the BRAVE™ browser I was fucking with…

My offer stands…

my IP Address is 147.135.10.56

my telephone number is (478) 324-4NEP

(478) 324-4637

my email address is

[email protected]

you can't do jack fucking shit……

you can't 'hack' jack shit

you're a fucking anime girl

Anime is definitely associated with homosexuality

and impotence, apparently

So why do you parrot the diagnosis of antivirus software you don't even use? Is it just another case of stating anything that fits your point of view, no matter how reliable the source is. so basically, you are retarded LMAO.

my condolences, i didn't know you ACTUALLY were retarded.

Hello Andy
I will be your friend if you give me $1000 US
Please think about this offer seriously
You will never have a better chance

It would appear that you're unfamiliar with Panda Security

No wonder you have a modified Rootkit embedded into your BIOS

don't insult me, plebian.

Not sure why that company or the insurance company have to pay anything.
Rapists don't usually have to pay, that would automatically make the girl a prostitute, which is an illegal occupation in most places.
Was it company policy to put ones penis inside an ugly creature.

Wendy's diarrhoea is "in my mouth"

>still goes to that website regardless

Attached: b074ba7ab01894ea0a37b31053fb05a60dd7ad2e8b18a8c1b99c547c95862fcd.jpg (1280x1440, 437.24K)

And the award for the person with the thickest skull goes to (drumroll please)………..

YOU!!!

Congratulations, numbnuts!!……………

thickest skull EVER*

I'm surprised you still even know how to BREATHE…..