Germany – Police Accused Of Racism For Throwing Black Tourists Out Of KFC Berlin (Video)

thegoldwater.com/news/27040-Germany-Police-Accused-Of-Racism-For-Throwing-Black-Tourists-Out-Of-KFC-Berlin-Video

A police intervention captured on video has launched a racism debate in Germany, after several black British (some claim they are Canadian) nationals were kicked out of a KFC restaurant (of all places it could happen) in Berlin after the store manager had complained they were throwing food and refused to leave even though they had finished eating.

Germans cannot stand loud or disorderly behavior and thus the KFC store manager called the police. The incident was captured in an online video.

Attached: Credit - Youtube Screenshot Mikey Hutchinson.png (907x561, 564.26K)

If they refused to leave, even after the owners told them to get lost, they are in their right to call the police and have them removed. In fact, they were trespassing after being banned and refusing to leave, which, according to German laws would allow the owner (or representatives, like bouncers) to apply any magnitude of violence necessary to remove them from the premises.

That whole racism is just bullshit.

Why should anyone?

Because when you do something about it, the americans start bombing you and divide your country for decades.

Funny thing is that "after war"- Germany successfully integrated/incorporated and tolerated multiple generations of immigrants from Turkey, Poland, Russia, Ex. Yugoslavia, Kurdistan, Chinese etc. And while "Deutschland" gave up on their own identity, their every day lifestyle took hold over whoever settled there. That's why the racism accusations always fall on deaf ears in situations like that. It's common sense and deeply rooted regulations that disarm those situations without violence and without a public outcry about a nonissue.

Nogs actually do as they do it often enough.

You can't call racism when the very reason you got kicked out was a racial stereotype in the first place.

Attached: shiiieet nigguh.jpg (300x300, 100.78K)

kek this is literally the same shit as what happened in that goybucks.

Honestly we should shut down every fast food place and shitty sugarloaded coffee shop in the world and open up smoothie shops and organic vegan restaurants.

btw not liberal

being that low class. if i were visiting another nation i would want to experience the local food culture. these nogs are the type that would visit new orleans and eat at mcdonalds instead of trying out the local french, cajun or creole foods.

Like poetry

1.Niggers
2.fried chicken
3.???????
4. fighting

user, it's not a stereotype. Niggers have been violent and stupid for hundreds of thousands of years.

New Orleans is majority black though.

that's my point. they're walking stereotypes.

Just get rid of restaurants entirely and force people to cook.

You know it'd be great if you had someone at home to take care of that for you. Maybe do the household chores and look after your kids while they're at it. Sigh, if only there was a set up like that.

but they wuz nazis n shiet

spooky shit this is like the 40s over again

Europe is so fucked. I worked there for a time.
I'm not saying here is better; my dad fired someone once for stealing and they decided to sue him, in which case you end up paying them off because its cheaper than court fees.

Clearly they should have raped some toddlers, claimed it was an emergency, and shouted allahu snackbar.

As a bonus she can take half your cash, your kids and your house and property.
Then you can happily work to support her while she bangs other men and teaches your kids to hate you.