Japan slaughters more than 120 pregnant whales for 'research'

More than 120 pregnant whales were slaughtered in the latest Japanese whale hunt in Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, new documents show, reigniting calls for Australia to step up efforts to stop the annual killing spree.
A further 114 immature whales were killed as part of the so-called “scientific” whaling program, according to meeting papers from the International Whaling Commission’s scientific committee meeting this month.

smh.com.au/politics/federal/japan-slaughters-more-than-120-pregnant-whales-for-research-20180529-p4zi68.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 7.09.52 PM.png (734x446, 470.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.therainforestsite.com/killing-coyotes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Minke whales aren't even endangered. So who really gives a fuck?

More anti-Japanese propaganda by (((them))).
SMH TBH

Attached: glorious dai nippon teikoku.png (1280x853, 80.63K)

Attached: china earthchan.png (580x428, 272.33K)

Are they going to eat them afterwards?

Yes. They dont eat whale in thick slices like Americans and their steaks. 120 whales will feed a lot of nips.

Attached: 8cbb407aedc5cb66e1fcbaeac302f91b5b789d01.jpg (800x534, 79.17K)

Based Japan doesn't listen to (((environmentalism)))

It won't last for long anymore, Nips will soon be extinct.

not yet

This.
No one gives a fuck.
No one cares.
Nothing.

Before jewgle started censoring the internet you could google one fact about the IWC. It has never been recognized as a legal authority. Its an NGO pretending to be a legal authority over nations. Their power comes from conning nations and people into thinking they actually have authority to bully nations into submission.

FILTHY KIKES LIBTARD DEGENERATES REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Weebs

Green War should just sink the whole fleet and blame it on China. Or even better, China sinks it and blames Green War.

>Someone points out (((media))) kikery
>MUH WEEBS REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(((You)))

Killing shitskin mudslimes is a humanitarian reason

Not when it uses my tax dollars.

maybe human abortion is problem as well

Small Problem, they keep backing "moderates" aka shitskins who only turn the weapons against us at the slightest provocation.

Attached: US Backing Bin Ladin, Big mistake.jpg (2151x1606, 587.63K)

Exactly. Japan did nothing wrong; their whaling is designed to be sustainable. Apparently whale makes for a good cheap school lunch meat over there.

Their resistance to (((cultural enrichment))) is impressive, isn't it? No wonder your kind fears them.

There's also the fact that they medically could not afford to do that as the mercury content would fucking kill them. The japs need to figure out a solution for feeding their people that doesn't involved damaging the shit out of themselves.

kek ok

How about how the filthy fifty-six percenters are brutally massacring America's wild dogs. These are the same faggots that cry and whine about Japan killing whales. They upload videos of themselves sadistically hooting and hollering as they give the wild dogs a slow torturous death rather than putting them out of their misery quickly.

blog.therainforestsite.com/killing-coyotes/

So sick of having yo repeat this.

Mercury combines with selenium to form an inert form of mercury that does not harm people.

Guess which type of food is high in selenium?

Com'on think about it? Why aren't the whales dead?

FYI the answer is seafood.

Not another typo, "yo", Johnny!
I can't keep up with all your typos all frickin' day!
Maybe you should lay off of others with their typos, and maybe they will lay off of you too. Unlikely, at this point.

Did I just accidentally put an extra space between 'of' and 'others'? Verboten!
What will I do now? Accept the full wrath of a pseudonymous image board? I think not! I will not go down without a fight.

Join me in your Zombie Ant containment thread.

I like how they dont even tell us what they killed them for so we feel like it was for nothing

Why do you keep responding, faggot? Your gay little back and forth is fucking stupid

This is true.
I accept your assessment and will try to curb my own behavior to further your own enjoyment on such a phenomenally literate website. Please forgive my ignorance and idiocy in feeding the troll;although, in this circumstance, it is working, and you should probably just let me roll and complete my task, which is to btfo Johnny boy. What do you want? More of the same? The Goddess Eris demands more of me, of you, of ALL of us!

Die

See your being a faggot still. All your sarcasm and shit belongs in the kitchen with the other bitches

FUCKA YEW WHALE, AND FUCKA YEEEWW DOLPHEEN!

Good!

You can never portray Japan poorly to these weebs.

ABSOLUTELY
GLORIOUS

Attached: bypass.png (1280x853 68 B, 80.63K)