Police Searching For Suspect Who Buried Dog Alive

thegoldwater.com/news/27672-Police-Searching-For-Suspect-Who-Buried-Dog-Alive

Pennsylvania police are searching for a suspect who buried a dog alive in one of the worst cases of animal cruelty the workers at the Ruth Steinert Memorial SPCA in Pine Grove have seen. The SPCA got a call over the weekend that led animal cruelty officers to the woods near Minersville where hikers reported to have found a pit bull locked in a cage that was partially buried in the ground. The dead pit bull and the cage was partially covered by old pieces of wood.

SPCA workers say there is no doubt the dog was left there to die intentionally. It appeared to have starved to death according to the animal cruelty officers. One officer named Bridget Barder said, "I was in shock. I've never seen anything like what I seen. It was horrid. Horrid. I don't even have the words to explain it. Barbaric. Torture. Horrid." SPCA manager Lori Sult added, "Whoever did this went to great effort and was sick. They basically built a torture chamber for this dog."

Attached: dog thumbnail.jpg (779x520, 158.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5332437/Georgia-cops-killed-dog-forced-owner-cut-head.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Printz scraping the muck off the sewers of the world as usual to bring us the most important issues of our day.
Thanks, luv!

Oh look its Johnny Faggotune.

What a fucking animal
What an outstanding citizen and human being

Meanwhile, police are shooting dogs for target practice, killing people left and right, causing healthcare rises through their crashing of vehicles while reporting to this instance, and defending child rapists on top of that.

Never forget:

Georgia cops killed pet dog and then forced the distraught owner to saw off his pooch's HEAD with a knife or be arrested, lawsuit claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5332437/Georgia-cops-killed-dog-forced-owner-cut-head.html

huwhite?

Call johnny at (478) 324-4637

It was a wild ride from start to finish

It's a nigger. There's literally no chance of it being anything but a nigger.

Have you ever tried to dig a deep hole? It's hard work, and no nigger has EVER worked hard unless someone forced them to.

My dear hypocritical police cunts,
If you're honestly looking for the perpetrators of animal abuse how about you go out at about 3-5AM, at any given day and observe the roads going in and out of every middle to big sized city…see all those trucks with the air slits on the sides? They are all filled to the brim with abused and tortured animals on their way to get brutally murdered. And if you're very quiet you can even hear them scream in agony and fear. Now off you go and catch some criminals you Jewish bootlickers.

I wish they would just put you in a train to Auschwitz at 3-5am hippie

t. vegan gains

Name calling and straight up threats…but i'm still not wrong am I?

I dunno mate, I like my daily dose of random fucked up shit.

Evil nigger, whose evil forced them to?

need to hang this person

This.

Sadly people have an industry on killing some animals and befriending others. They can't legally arrest farmers sending their animals to slaughter, since it's a legal and in demand business whee they get food too. You know as well as I do that if dogs and cats weren't good pets people would be having fido burgers right now. It is only when people have a known potential living use and kinship with an animal species that such animals are protected. You know how upset I see friends and family get if I ever turn down meat? I've seen some even say that I don't love them when I won't kill small bugs. "Kill, or you're a rude, unloving monster" is the motto.

*where

$20 says that the original owner and dog that used to use that thing has long since moved out of that area, and the mutt went inside and got stuck.

Correction. Niggers will work hard at something if it involves drugs or senseless cruelty.

I'm looking for that fucker too.

probably not even stuck, probably just starving and then crawled inside to die.

they put people in prison and even torture them for almost no reason at all, some guy put his dog on death row.
maybe the fucking dog bit his daughter face and she is now disfigured, maybe it bit his dick off. we dont know. who we are to judge