Louisiana - Snapchat Post: Just Drove Over ‘Some N****R’ On Highway

A young man named Sherell L. Lewis Jr. was picking up debris from a Louisiana highway this week when he got run over and later died of his wounds.

The incident involved an 18-year-old pickup driver who bragged about the hit and run on Snapchat afterwards, as can be seen in screenshots obtained from the social media site.

Young Mr M. Martin, of Hineston stated: “Y’all i just hit a whole guy on the highway.”

When a friend of his asked about the identity of the victim, Mr Martin wrote back: “some n—r.”

Friend: “How did the chevy take it.”

Mr Martin: “F–ked it up pretty good lol.”

Friend: “It’ll buff out.”

Mr Martin “Yes sir,” adding a laughing emoji.

thegoldwater.com/news/27706-Louisiana-Snapchat-Post-Just-Drove-Over-Some-N-R-On-Highway

Attached: credit_kplc.png (684x477, 756.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/626067.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good riddance.

It's nice to see that you're imitating Johnny Neptune's writing style.

I guess you finally realized that resistance is futile

you remind me of an Elvis impersonator in a Holiday Inn Lounge

spotted the "18" year old

Elvis is literally nigger tier music taste

this is heartwarming

Yeah right. I never heard of black people picking up trash out of basic decency.
What's more likely: he was inspired to protect the environment, or he was doing community service.

I agree completely………………

I've never enjoyed his music or his terrible movies………………………..

not at all………………………………………

by the way, are you capable of finding a 'news story' that wasn't copied and pasted directly from The Turdwater?

I mean, seriously… it makes you look like a 'musician' who can't play any instruments, and simply plays other people's music, stolen from Disney Radio, which you recorded on an old 8track cassette.

It makes you seem like an 'artist' who can't draw a straight line, and who frames Xerox copies of children's artwork created in kindergartens.

it shows your complete and utter lack of talent, insight, and access to legitimate sources.

but nice job on copying and pasting Steve Dellar's crappy article, complete with the Johnny Neptune spacing and everything.

The idiotic moniker 'kunstkrieg' sounds so effeminate.

I find it hilarious to imagine you sitting around, trying to decide on a pseudonym, and settling on 'kunstkrieg'…..

Hahahahaha!!! The fact that it 'seemed cool' to you speaks volumes about how you perceive yourself as having a lack of masculinity and creativity…

an inferiority complex….

'kunstkrieg' translates to 'war arts'

In other words, you're an overcompensator

I can actually 'see' your stupid weak face as you made the idiotic decision to use 'kunstkrieg'……

hahahahaha!!!

(you're shit at creative concepts)

just like you are at 'publishing news'

'war, arts' = one of THE lamest creative concepts I've ever seen, and has nothing to do with journalism whatsoever….

you're the 'copy and paste princess', incapable of adding your own personal touch to any of the content you drag in here. You can't even make simple modifications, like eliminating the spacing Steve Dellar created between his irrelevant paragraphs.

That's why I always see you pasting typos into your stupid 'articles', because you don't even proofread the bullshit from The Turdwater before you blindly copy and paste.

The Turdwater is continually riddled with glaring typos in almost every 'article', and any 3rd grade schoolchild can instantly spot these typos and grammatical errors, but not you….

Nope, you're oblivious to the typos, and you simply keep copying and pasting, verbatim, word for word, typos and all….

'war, arts'? really?…..
you're the farthest thing from a soldier or an artist…..

you're a chump

lol @ you using the ridiculous title 'reporter'

that's hilarious!!

the 'copy and paste' reporter….

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-11.33.45.jpg (2297x1675, 679.8K)

You two should fuck

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-11.47.30.jpg (1638x2173, 472.86K)

That's what criminals do…

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-11.57.51.jpg (634x749, 80.72K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-12.14.42.jpg (2800x1866, 567.16K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-12.20.52.jpg (600x900, 124.67K)

I AM SO OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111
t. kuntskrieg

That is WRONG ….

Johnny Jim Bob writes like an absolute SPAZZ

He double spaces and puts CAPS LOCK on some words for unnecessary EMPHASIS

His writing style brings attention to his mental deficiencies, and shines light how much of a RETARDED BOOMER FAGGOT he is

He also projects his sexual INSECURITIES everywhere

Probably because he got RAPED by NIGGERS in PRISION

did I do good?

testing
/please report me/ /j*wsplus/

(You) should know by now that most Millenials cannot spell for shit; much less form a cohesive,or grammatically correct, sentence structure.
Why get so worked up about it, Johnny? It only causes you stress; and, at your age, I'm not sure you can handle much more. Ask Wendy. She told me that she thinks your obsession with beating up autists on 8ch with your own hate-filled Reddit style of speech-to-text is not doing your physical and mental health any good. You're supposed to be 'entertaining yourself' here – having fun – enjoying! Is that what you are actually doing, Johnny?
Wendy and I cannot see that. Be truthful with yourself, if not with us. You seem to be degenerating into a cesspool of ignorant hate-filled rants. Get a grip, Johnny boy! These idiots are not worth your physical and mental health, let alone all the time you devote to them. This is affecting you socially, and yes, even spiritually, also. The evidence is clear unto all except yourself. Your ego is too big to see the naked Truth. Mellow the fuck out. Learn how to pick your battles. Lashing out at everything and everyone just makes you look like a sore loser. Look at Hollywood imploding, the leftists, feminists and Democrats imploding, etc. They are acting just like you. Nothing positive to say, so they spew hate. If you actually give a fuck about real change, this is not the way. Even though Wendy and I disagree on a number of things, this is not one of them. We care about you. Change your tack or you will soon capsize.

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-12.39.40.jpg (2324x1539, 566.62K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-12.30.05.jpg (2553x1459, 498.25K)

Even if he was doing community service work that was his assigned duty by a court of law. A private citizen is not entitled to up the ante of court decreed justice in our system. That nigger probably did do something, and he was undertaking the correctional measures society demanded of him.

White trash (white niggers) don't seem to understand that is where it ends. The issue is over and laid to rest after that. Any follow up is not "revenge" or in anyway justified, it's simply another crime to be punished. Probably more harshly as you've now effectively declared you think the law is too lenient and so its advocates will take this into account and basically pull all the stops on you at that point.

BREAKING NEWS!!

The Goldwater Steals Johnny Neptune's Trademarked 'Spacing' Style

more details as they become available

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-01.04.56.jpg (1280x910, 138.53K)

Get your autistic spacing out of here it hurts to look at.

Tryhard. Not funny.
Sage

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-01.15.55.jpg (842x1136, 161.67K)

REAL TALK TIME

During the election campaigning, I couldn't help but notice how Trump seemed to be intentionally creating a campaign that fed off people's hated.

I found it disconcerting, to say the least. Since he was elected, I have seen this trend of venomous hatred become a total wave. It seems as if the lowest common denominator of primal instinctual distrust and fear has taken over, and an idiotic animalistic collective mindset of non-specific, blind anger and rage has surfaced, and society seems to be drowning in hatred of anything and anybody.

this is troublesome, as I know we are better than this. I tend to think the people who harbor the most hatred are the ones with the least amount of real life experience on which to base their misplaced aggression.

I didn't vote. I was not a Hillary supporter or a Bernie supporter, and I sure as fuck wasn't a trump supporter. I'm not an Obama fan or an anybody fan. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat or an independent…

I'm just an American………………..

and I think this recent wave of seething anger and hatred is specially designed to appeal to the most disenfranchised, uneducated, inexperienced losers in the crowd.

fuck yourselves

During the election campaigning, I couldn't help but notice how Trump seemed to be intentionally creating a campaign that fed off people's HATRED*

typo

I apologize

a perfect example of how we are falling apart at the seams:

8ch.net/n/res/626067.html

niggers lol
lrn2crosspostnewfag

I'd be angry at me too, if I were you

you've got every reason to be butthurt at me………………..

YOU in particular

that green eyed monster at it again, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-02.34.05.jpg (2300x1840, 418.35K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-01-02.51.02.jpg (1280x1280, 237.52K)

I guess that some guys are simply born blessed, from a genitalia point of view…

and then there's you

Hitler dubs demands this.

let put him in a jail cell with a big black man who hates honkies.

Inb4 faggots whining about "white trash" killing their precious niggers.

cianiggers btfo