Canada parliament condemns U.S. attack on Trudeau, country simmers

Canada’s House of Commons on Monday unanimously condemned the personal attacks on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau by U.S. President Donald Trump and his surrogates as the famously polite nation simmered over the weekend broadsides by its U.S. ally.

Lawmakers gave unanimous consent for a motion backing Canadian steel and aluminum, hit by U.S. tariffs, as well as the supply management system that supports key agriculture sectors, and gave a standing ovation for the government’s response to the Trump administration’s verbal attacks on Trudeau.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-canada-parliament/canada-parliament-condemns-u-s-attack-on-trudeau-country-simmers-idUSKBN1J72KZ

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 7.31.59 AM.png (646x434, 200.09K)

If you condemn your enemies, they win.

Attached: typicalforerigners.jpg (255x143, 14.44K)

Canadian, here. Trump didn't go far enough.

Attn leafs:

You will already be dead.

t. superpower

Most of us either don't care, are happy about Trump openly gay bashing him, or think like

Attached: 1b35933643ea14d57cdd84e217020d17e6c48ca4a90d2a89acc9ec1df3685577.gif (450x259, 846.32K)

Let them hate as long as they fear

canuckcucks jealous because america has a head of state from their own country, unlike canada.

American wisdom to live by

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-If-ye-love-wealth-better-than-liberty-the-tranquility-of-34-86-06.jpg (1200x640, 114.78K)

Ahahaha!

Attached: b49508f9eb074368ad78b878cb865385954fa99dddd8bc228a81fc4935d5a94d.png (1200x1200, 53.81K)

lol buttblasted muttburg

Leaf here.
I am not ashamed to admit that I am very jealous of your leader.
I am however ashamed to admit that Trudeau is our leader.
2019 can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1494100901916.jpg (850x835, 135.46K)

I'm the opposite. as bad as the things are that I think of trudeau, thank god he's not nearly as much of a weak, two-faced, beta-pussy as trump. he didn't even have the guts to confront the other g7 leaders and tell them he wouldn't agree to the communique, he just backtracked on it afterwards via tweet. pathetic.

canadian here, we didn't go far enough with our tariffs

I'm in this boat. I support the tariffs and Trudeau for standing up for them. But I still hate Trudeau for everything else, and I can't disagree with Trump's assessment of character (even if he's knowingly just stirring up shit with tariffs to try to get a good bargaining chip).

Good to know a few of you leafs are still sane.
Hang in there m8.

You are right, the thing is every move turd makes is made with the thoughts that the eu will side with him over america, however, turd broke the agreement of the g7 when trump left to try and get the koreas on good terms with eachother, a real dick move and probably pissed of some of the eu and other politicians because they dont want to have to renegotiate shit even more. Turd may find himself with less allies than trump if hes not careful, and canada would not be able to win any fight against the eu or america on its own.

Attached: ohhnooo.jpg (480x360, 10.08K)

pass a law against griefing leaf

um, no. everybody signed the agreement. the only thing trudeau did that trump didn't like was reiterate that his tariffs were insulting, and because of THAT trump then tweeted that he was taking back his signing of the communique. THAT is how much of a butthurt pussy trump is.

I own a chest of drawers owned by Canadian Infantrymen who fought in the trenches. I feel sorry for people such as yourself who are lost in a minefield of good goyim which have to battle common logic and gentlemanship each and everyday. Canada used to be a country of excellence, close to what Germany used to be. It's extremely sad to see what is happening. Never ever hide your power levels. Use it tactfully.

The USA is dead as well nigger. This whole world is burning thanks to you fucking kikes, if not, you need to wake up a little and understand that the clock has stopped ticking and it's just now a matter of time. All D&C anti-whites ITT are earning shekels by the minute (in what they call hours) but we love to shitpost here because everybody is autistic.

I notice they never produced a motion backing Canadian steel and Aluminium against China.

canada is basically like upside down mexico.

Trudeau is a gigantic crook and I hope someone puts one between his eyes.
I wish Harper won.

Trud and Trum, both true opposites

all i wanted to do was play with big toys ;-;

trump is a cuck selling out while trudeau is the big manly man protecting his countriy's assests?

Well considering Trump had the balls to tell Trudeau what's up to his face while Trudeau waited till he got back home and talked some weak shit from a stage with a shit eating smirk, I don't think your assessment is accurate.

What do you think the hippies (lefties of their day) were doing by burning their draft cards?
And bone spurs or not, when kids are getting killed in front of your eyes a real man does what he needs to. P.S. Your rebuttals are shit.

Attached: 1443470312350.jpg (213x255, 12.15K)