TRUMP DECLARES END TO NORTH KOREAN ‘NUCLEAR THREAT’

President Donald Trump declared Wednesday morning that North Korea no longer poses a “nuclear threat” to the U.S.

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” Trump tweeted as he returned to the U.S. “President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer – sleep well tonight!”

dailycaller.com/2018/06/13/trump-end-to-north-korean-nuclear-threat/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 6.19.58 AM.png (803x314, 184.77K)

liberals really aren't anti war.

Watching the MSM trying so desperately to paint this as terrible has been truly a gift on so many levels.

Attached: 866b8b9951b7d68f297fe58cd3ace0a1eaa1b4ff38077bad13e32bf484e69988.png (505x477, 281.48K)

Like anyone can possibly trust NK to follow through with this.

like anyone can trust trump not to fuck it up, as usual.

I admire your cynicism. That is in short supply in todays world.
But my prediction is that they will be successful.

They are only a threat because Israel and Zionists say so. Private central bank owned by them IMF/Rothschilds in NK soon. MAGA!

Hitler would have bullied Trudeau just as much as Trump. Admit it.

Attached: lel.jpg (600x752, 168.78K)

Anyone with a inkling of confidence would bully the shit out of Cuckdeau. Most politicians are weak as fuck and rise via appeasing people, pretty much all of them are puppets with no real autonomy, it's all group-thought bullshit. It's one of the reasons they can't deal with him.

"its okay to bully and start a trade war with a country that's been our closest ally for decades. but that north korea, we should cosy up to them, they're doing something right that we should emulate in america"

You're a retard.
You know we don't tariff Canadian goods, in fact the U.S doesn't tax any foreign goods except wine from certain countries.
Its why when TPP was being discussed you Leafs were preparing for the collapse of your dairy industry as you cannot compete.

You canucks are dependent on us, we are not dependent on you.
Trudeau is simply shifting you dependence from U.S to China.
So have fun, I'll be sitting back enjoying based Michigan.

Canada actually invaded US soil. Where as the US invaded Korea.

Okay.

Attached: Absolute Disgust.mp4 (1280x720, 282.09K)

Good luck with that
Try not to get mugged by the tarbabies

You had one job

wow this presidency just keeps getting. better. im gonna need a lot more buckets for liberal tears.

Attached: trumpwinningtrudeaface.jpg (924x768, 159.67K)

Fatboy should lob one over just for the lulz

Launch Fatboy at Japan.
Again.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
YOU DON'T FUCKING NEGOTIATE WITH DICTATORS YOU ORANGE BALL OF SHIT! HOLY FUCK YOU RIGHTARDS ARE FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK YOU WERE JUST DECEIVED BY A FUCKING TYRANT! HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU POLTARDS EVERY TIME I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A SINGLE BRAIN CELL YOU PROVE ME WRONG I'M LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT HOW STUPID YOU FUCKING FASCISTS ARE

u mad libshits

First, it was Fat Man. Second, it was dropped. Third, you're an immense faggot.

took a peek at lefty news site comments.
liberals are going insane, saying now Trump is not only a puppet of Russia but of NK too now.

Little Boy
Which the fuck is it?

getting better? it's only gotten worse starting from day 1.

I don't see how this is wrong. putin has dirt on trump and trump says/does whatever putin wants.
NK threatened US with legitimate nukes for the first time ever and trump folded like the beta pussy he is.
both russia and NK are making trump dance like the fool he is.

god damn

Attached: 0e1cab444607aadbbc84f2322f602579dc31fcb2b72287128b5e898f9e3f61a6.png.jpg (635x636, 77.29K)

CANADIANS ARE THE ENEMY OF FREE SPEECH
And the enemy of speed limits.
Slow it down leafs.
And 1 car per 10mph.
Or whatever that converts to.

Attached: 62067f95181aa42ae3af9a263cabc0761dffa0772556b5f294a862b2b272e860.png (138x192, 69.85K)

This is your brain on CNN.

obviously the answer is to suck kin jong-un's dick while beating off putin

russian puppet already confirmed. more like north korean love interest because trump sees how great running the country as a dictator can work and wants to get a few ideas from kim to know how he gets his populace to work so hard for only a bowl of rice a day

Why are people so stupid?

theres many many places to start war

What are you even doing on this website? This isn't The Guardian or some shit.

I don't have cable tv, so I wouldn't know what CNN is like. But trump being cucked by the two worst dictators in the world is as obvious as can be.

Nice job tarding out.

Hey I made that screencap

no its a propaganda rag used to swear loyalty to dictators and project about (((the left)))

Even his father, Castro, would be disappoint.

Stay mad, butt babies

I'm glad you aren't in a position to influence geopolitical diplomacy.

Wrong

Attached: 2D483F75-E696-4D21-9B68-6FAB38BFBAD8.jpeg (968x681, 55.89K)