Chimps and orangutans among species in danger of being wiped out in imminent mass extinction

Primate species including chimpanzees and orangutans are on the brink of extinction, and scientists fear that without a concerted global effort they will soon be gone for good.

An international group of primate experts has called for urgent action after finding parts of the world home to the most monkeys, lemurs, and apes will see those populations pushed to breaking point by the end of the century.

independent.co.uk/environment/primates-mass-extinction-chimpanzees-gorillas-monkeys-scientist-warning-brazil-indonesia-a8400186.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 7.56.24 AM.png (895x666, 1.03M)

Australia should invade Borneo to protect the Orangutangs

I’ll volunteer the US for starting an orangutan population. We’ll plant some native stuff they can eat on a reserve to start them off. Finally Bigfoot will be a legitimate thing.

Therefore marking the complete devolution of our species. Not that it ever evolved.

We don't come from monkeys, friend.

Better see them before they die out, Malaysia has them

Yeah, tourism will really help, especially when they put up 700,000 new hotels in the habitat.

Don't worry, there will always be niggers.

Sure (((Schlomo))).
YAWN!

Visit any Free Housing Project in USA. Hardly facing extinction.

Attached: the hood-when-lb-call-the-signals.jpg (976x654, 118.1K)

Go to any zoo, idiot!

Attached: spider-monkeys-zoo-animals.jpg (680x541, 214.2K)

The title misled me, I thought you meant niggers for a moment there and got excited.

Attached: a7ad8038c213.jpg (1527x432, 433.94K)

DRAVIDIANS BTFO

That's really fucking insulting shitlord. Orangutans have a higher average IQ then niggers. Don't compare them to a less species.

I mean in America they're killing and aborting themselves out of the population and Africa is being bought by China so if any race is going to be gone by the end of the century it will probably be them.

>>>/videogames/
shilling muh board

Chimps are baby-eating assholes, though. Fuck 'em.

Good.
Cunts should have evolved quicker.

why do you hate us god?

I love how hypocritical the left is about this crap. On the one hand they'll winge endlessly about how "da white man" is keeping these people down but then they always try to retard any real growth of those nations if it puts their nature documentaries at risk.
Yeah because millions of people can be park rangers right?

This but unironically
Trying to preserve any species of animal unless they're vital for the ecosystem, is just autism, What we're seeing is a failure of evolution. a failure for them to adapt to mans world. Their extinction shouldn't be prevented, but encouraged instead

As usual, many ppl do not care that aliens are wiping out all the life and civilisation helps them do it

Ah, the prideful semite ape.

The welfare state is autism.

I sincerely hope Greenpeace doesn't interfere
If they do, I sincerely hope that some unknown force kills them all

How about I shove you off of a tall building and then be smug about your inability to out-evolve gravity, you retarded doublenigger?
I'll even let you choose the building :^)

Look I know it sucks to see it happen but it's just how things are. We humans almost went extinct a few times in the past too, but we survived on our own.

Attached: 1017.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Some species are extremely beneficial to humanity's survival, like algae for example.

dont worry, global warming is a hoax so lets continue to destroy the planet

why should we intentionally act as if were animals that dont know any better?

I guess we still only have 5 years until we are all dead from the global warming, right?