ROYAL FAMILY TO HAVE FIRST-EVER SAME-SEX WEDDING AS QUEEN'S COUSIN PREPARES TO MARRY

Another historic royal wedding is set to take place this summer - the family's first same-sex nuptials.

Lord Ivar Mountbatten, a cousin of Queen Elizabeth II, first made history when he announced he was gay in 2016 and became the first member of the royal family to do so.

Following his announcement, Lord Mountbatten revealed he was in a relationship with James Coyle, who he will marry during the summer.

independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family-same-sex-wedding-gay-queen-cousin-lord-mountbatten-a8405086.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 10.34.47 AM.png (563x496, 516.89K)

Wow, more crap from the Royal Family, what's next?

next the tabloids will print some photos of the reptillians without humanoid costumes

idgaf
t. Burger

fucking gay niggers

I'll never understand why Brits even care about this two bit piece of shit family. It's basically Israel's Royal Family.

Democracy, in its modern form, is a tool of the Juden.
Monarchies are anathema to the Juden since a Monarch is supposed to be a symbol of national unity and pride.
It was after the Monarchies started to disappear that degeneracy started to flourish.

go play on railroad tracks

1 shekel has been placed in your account

the royal family is just some rich people who somehow got all government-ish. if they were royal they would protect white people.

This.
"French" and "Russian" (((revolutions))) are clear examples.

kill yourself you stinky, wog-haired inbred kike

Hitler should have had no mercy and firebombed that festering island of kikes to the ground tbh
Oh well, at least all native br*ts will have been eradicated by 2050 by based antifaggot muslims

Attached: f53d94a8ed9ea9b3463714d2b1da2df159f331a6a2928c08d68f4eeb0f730ff5.jpeg (297x322, 54.54K)

watch, Edward, as your line dies a slow ignominious death due to the very degeneracy they help spread.
Bruce is laughing in heaven at your line being carried by either a jew or a yellowbone.

Why do the Huns like to pretend they aren't at fault for Eurofaggotry?

ROYAL POZ

Why is 2018 Zig Forums so cucked?

see goyim (((we))) are just like you.
let us keep our ill gotten gains and live "like kings" forever with our spoiled cunt kids.

Didn't Cromwell let the juden back in in the first place thus causing an unnecessary shitstorm and decline? The guy seriously fucked up. That alone is worth the removal of any royal family and a new one to be sprung based on meritocracy.

Stupid dumb yankish scum

because people treat all this shit as a whole "my enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario