Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’

Milo Yiannopoulos has started issuing reporters threatening messages when asked to comment for stories.

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,” the right-wing nationalist told Observer over text message, in response to a longer feature in development about an Upper East Side restaurant he is said to frequent.

When asked to elaborate on who specifically had upset him, Yiannopoulos explained that the statement was his “standard response to a request for comment.”

more here:
observer.com/2018/06/milo-yiannopoulos-encourages-vigilantes-start-gunning-journalists-down/

Attached: gettyimages-885804160.jpg (970x680, 64.21K)

He cant keep getting away with it.

Attached: thatsaquote.jpg (1280x720, 881.17K)

Hmm, it's almost as if this is fake news, KentBrockman.

Shakespeare would have us kill the lawyers, first, but Milo might be on to something.

There are rocks on this planet with greater self-awareness.

I wonder if these publications realize Sam and Milo are making fun of them specifically here

wtf I love Milo now

He might be a fucking faggot, but he's our fucking faggot. No homo.

Controlled opposition.

We can start by bombing CNN.

Controlled op confirmed.

yep

oh hai Don Lemon, trying to get some material for your news broadcast of fake news. oh I'm sorry I should have said, your next shift at the consent manufacturing plant.

unironically less cucked than magatards at this point, pretty sad when a literal jewish faggot knows what needs to be done but magacucks are too scared to put down their big gulps and xbox controllers and actually do it

Your next cop out is m-muh FBI!
Any excuse keep sitting on your ass playing videogames and larping like a white nationalist instead of doing shit in real life, you're a bitch made woman gossiping about news on this shithole, a gaping vagina.

yes if you kill the free press and let goverment control the message then it will always be truth!

Not only makes joke but makes joke through private messages and it is reported like he said it at a press conference.

Fucking idiot detected.

Wow, color me shocked

Lollemon

sounds like the Call To Arms for the RightWingDeathSquads…

Attached: 20160926_231527.jpg (2048x1350, 747.36K)

I am tired of this fag. I was the first time i heard of him.

no one to blame but himself

his ego was so great he couldn't just ignore the email

well done, faggot

How is he encouraging anyone when no one would know what he said in private if the "journalists" he said it to hadn't announced publicly he said it to them?

/ourfag/

NYPA

Sage negated, queer

lol milopedo wants patreon shekels again