Ocasio-Cortez wants to be president, mom says

Insurgent Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants to take her budding political career all the way to The White House, her mother told The Post on Wednesday.

“Her aspiration is to be the president,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez, 55, said at the candidate’s childhood home in the Bronx.

“She has been thinking about politics since she was a teenager. She would read historical and political books old and new. She would engage in political discussions passionately.”

Blanca, a secretary for a school in Florida, spent a few days campaigning with her daughter. She said Ocasio-Cortez’s upset victory over Congressman Joe Crowley was like “fighting Goliath.”

more here:
nypost.com/2018/06/27/ocasio-cortez-wants-to-be-president-mom-says/

Attached: ocasio-cortez-president-mom (1).jpg (618x410, 46.41K)

And to make America, Venezuela.
Commies deserve the rope.

ah yes the old hillary rallying cry of "it's her turn." zero qualifications, zero talent, they can't even think of a reason why she should be president, other than that she wants to be.

I congratulate her for being completely useless to the Democrats. The best case scenario for them is for her to drop out immediately so they can run someone else. Her existence is a detriment to them, which makes this all the more hilarious

This is just not true. Growing up she used to discuss politics according to her mother. That qualifies her to be the best! Look at her horse face! EWWWWW

She has no chance

They have no one else; they're fucked

Hai Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Exactly. Their ace in the hole for the next speaker got wrecked by a little girl promising free ice cream. They know they are screwed for that seat. Even if she wins as it's a blue seat, she's useless.

Hi retard. I guess only Demos can comment on their candidates according to you. I happen to live in the district she's running for and this makes it more hilarious.

Attached: Maximum laughter.jpg (455x675, 79.75K)

The only good thing about this woman is the man behind her, who has publicly called out the kikes.

How so?

She's another Bernie Sanders, someone who doesn't understand how the economy works yet is a pied piper to idiots who think they can get free shit. When she fails to deliver she will push the blame on the rest of the Democrats and expose that they really don't give a damn about the poor, they just pretend to. Pelosi absolutely hates her.

It's not free shit, the top 1% will pay their fair share. Kinda Like during the 50's…

Fuck no.

NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN PRINCESS LMAO

If all the bullshit they push about half of America being secret Klan-hat-wearing Nazi boogiemen was true she would have even less of a chance than Hillary. I say let her go for it and watch as the gibsmedat crowd abandons her the moment the going gets tough.

Sure they will. After all, they've never been able to get out of paying taxes before…

shiggy my diggy biggy doo

First she'll lick the underside of my balls. If she does well, then we'll see…

Except that won't happen, these commies will just bow down to any corp that felates them

How much is their "fair share" anyway?
I hope that you are not some hippie that thinks that the rich should pay for your shit.

lol she will be in jail… nut job

I hate leftist human trash so much.

Go back to your containmentboard, leftist retard.

She can't run until 2024. If she is still around then that sets her up for a run against Don Jr. If Don Jr. breeds Kimberly Guilfoyle they would make a good political team. Basically this commie whore will never get that far.

Yes, I'm sure these people who already own huge amounts of property around the world will keep their money where you can tax it. Even if we put aside how fucked up your understanding of basic concepts like 'property' and 'fair share', your plan is still too retarded to work.

She'll end up like the rest of the people the Democrats hate if she turns over too many stones.

Can't wait to see her declaring war to a fictional character.