Viral video: Police called on 12-year-old mowing grass which ends up getting him more business

A boy in Maple Heights is running his own business this summer cutting lawns and cleaning up yards.

Reginald Fields, 12, is the owner of Mr. Reggie's Lawn Cutting Service. With several helping hands from his cousins, brothers and sisters, they are up with the sun every day working the neighborhood.

That's what they were doing when someone called Maple Heights police on them.

"They said I was cutting their grass. I didn't know it!" Reggie said.

His customer, Lucille Holt, said she was confused when she saw police, but quickly learned the neighbors called to complain that the group cut a section of their property (about a foot where the two properties butt together) and were in their yard.

more here:
news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/viral-video-police-called-on-12-year-old-mowing-grass-which-ends-up-getting-him-more-business

Attached: 1530294817028.jpg (931x524, 92.83K)

Niggers

cuck spotted

next he'll be fucking your wife and daughter and you'll say hes doing you a favor. kys faggot

Found the bootlicker
The pigs dindu nuffin, right?

Are we suppose to believe this isn't staged?

As the official representative of Zig Forums, here, I just wanted to say you're a faggot. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be pissed with them without flipping out over trivial shit.

OP image is a great example of the lengths you must go to fix a picture taken in portrait mode.

this is something that can happen by accident too, sometimes Zig Forums interprets a "next line" the wrong way and adds an entire space

like this

instead of
like this

Attached: reddit spacing bastards.png (2400x3285, 2.24M)

I's just tryna make a buck suh, did no mean no harm by cuttin yo flowas suh boi I's sure is sorruh suh but thankuh fo understandin!

It was his terminally ill daughter's petunia patch that they trampled over you little faggot.

""VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR""

Attached: 4363246214.png (941x1009, 801.64K)

Rolling for quads

rolling for whatever i can get

Cutting grass is rayciss

Thank fuck someone understands what's going on here.
They're even wearing the freemasonic psyop colors, orange for freemasonry, neon lime green for psyop (see the Ebola psyop - same neon lime green everywhere.)
And of course, they make the infraction which triggered the call to the cops as trivial as possible to magnify the feeling of unreasonableness.

Dude really? I was with you until you started sperging about the color of their t-shirts.

digits confirm mecha-niglet isn't his final form

Attached: check_em_dio.jpg (780x1200, 385.14K)

if he was in his final form he would be a lighter shade probably, maybe some more vrrrrrrrrrrrrr upgrades, and extra jetpacks and maybe some lazers.

God forbid people put a space to make their post easier to read. That isn't reddit, that's common fucking sense, and we did it for years until the CTR/DNC came in and tried to sow discord amogst us with our hatred for plebbit.

Take your meds.

Prep your bull

Regardless of mason color schemes (never heard of that)
this shit looks staged as fuck

They already took the redpill.

vvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm