Pennsylvania - Philly Starbucks Barista Writes 'SSSam' On Stutterer’s Cup

thegoldwater.com/news/30358-Pennsylvania-Philly-Starbucks-Barista-Writes-SSSam-On-Stutterer-s-Cup

The incident in Pennsylvania happened to a 28-year-old student at Wharton School who says he was shocked to hear a barista mimic his name saying, "OK, S-S-Sam." The student was even more disturbed when he noticed the barista wrote his name on the cup as "SSSam." Sam asked his last name not be published but said, "It’s rare, as an adult, that that kind of disrespect happens. It happens, but it’s really rare to see it in print."

Attached: starbucks thumbnail.jpg (1224x856, 275.35K)

What kind of whiny bitch goes to the news to complain about this?

I'd have laughed at it if I was him. You have a stutter? So fucking what it sure as hell doesn't make you any more or less of a person. Get the fuck over it. And going to the news about it? Holy fuck what a persecution complex.

No shit. It actually might have been a flirtatious tease. They don't mention anything of the Barista in question nor does it seem Sssam protested this treatment at the time (it might be in the article but I mean fuck it I don't feel like opening that shit). Fucking speak up.

DMC fan?

Almost all of the people in Philly are shitbags tbh. I grew up there for the first ten years of my life and going back the contrast between their behavior and normal peoples is jarring.

I have a feeling it's just trendy now to go against Starbucks so retards and the disabled are trying their hardest to do so.

Generation social media at it again…attention at all costs.

shshshut up

my fucking sides

millennials are so weak, they can't even say their own names without sounding like sniveling cowards.

Seeing as how it's Starcucks, he obviously wants gibs or free coffee for life.

And you bet your ass Starbucks will gib.

It's p-p-probably a j-jew, they always have d-d-defects, it c-comes from i-i-i-inbreeding.

the one that goes to Starbucks in the first place

Kek
Very undrrated poast

It wasn't funny enough to warrant samefagging.

a stutter faggot

Sam sounds like a faggot anyways for even giving his money to jewbux. Anyone who goes to starbucks deserves to be ridiculed in any way possible. I'm sick of hearing about this fucking bullshit overpriced crap.

Lol, nice try nigger
Not sure why, but you're still a nigger
MR NIGGER

oh johnny boy
You are a fucking homo
get a life
you fucking piece of shit
we all wish
you'd die like really soon now
because you're boring
And even your mom hates you
Oh johnny boy
I can't be fucked with this shit
please kill yourself
I'm serious son
you do no good
to yourself or anyone
please die
I'm serious
My son

You young internet faggots are something else. Can't even laugh without one of you transsexuals talking about "samefagging".

Forgot to include screenshot

Attached: IMG_20180704_120607.png (720x720, 151.74K)

this

nice photoshop attempt loser, not fooling anyone

Why is this on the news? It's nothing.

Attached: OneLastTripFlavortown.jpg (592x640, 24.36K)

Especially since we have an all-American news story like Dunkin' Donut Fries going on!

STOP THE ANTI WHITE RACISM ON /POL

Attached: 1.jpg (1262x1634, 162.51K)

Zig Forums is not your personal honeypot.

However, it makes me laugh to imagine a similar post that complains about the "anti-semitic racism on Zig Forums"

o no, totally not the same retard
these posts are made in the same easily spotted style of an underage outsider purely by coincidence

First time away from tumblr?

Public humiliation is momentary, settling out of court with a multinational is forever.

Lmao you're a retard.

What would you do if she made fun of your small dick, faggot?

This would probably be a great time to talk about how I secretly hope that at least several of you guys die in automobile accidents tonight, or have half of your hand blown off by fireworks. Unfortunately for me, none of you have anybody inviting you to go out with them, nor are you able to pull yourselves away from your pathetic computers.

This would be the perfect time to mention how much I sincerely hope that at least several dozen of you are injured in horrific auto accidents tonight

Those sensetivity training days sure paid off huh

If none of you get into a collision with a drunk driver tonight, please try to blow one if your hands off with fireworks

How you doing, SSSam?

I've stuttered a few times as well at Starbucks after I got the bill for an overpriced drink.

Well put

….I'm doing exceptionally well, Mr. Lonely Video Game Playing Adult Male Latent Homosexual…..

Thanks for asking……

My wife, my son, his girlfriend, and I all ate a HUGE fucking homemade 4th of July dinner, and we've all been sitting around listening to music, laughing and telling stories about our crazy days….

Simple, wholesome, good times…
Family times……

My son and his girlfriend just took off to go watch fireworks with their friends, and now it's just my wife and I spending the rest of the night alone….

(if you know what I mean)

as in: the old bump n grind

as in: I'm going to get some head

then I'm gonna get some pussy
then I'm gonna end it in her asshole

So yeah……

Things are going fantastically

Q: how's the VIDEO GAME thing going for you, lonely little girl?

I guess it's fairly safe to assume that you are an adult male comma and you're totally alone on the 4th of July, without a girlfriend or a wife, just you and that obsolete computer, and your stupid little childish video games, that loneliness and desperation were your CHOICE……

it's certainly not anybody else's fault that you're going to wake up alone again tomorrow….

what a SHITTY way to spend your 4th of July…… depressing as shit

So…. If you actually CHOOSE video games (effeminate sissy boy bullshit) over getting pussy, I guess it's pretty obvious that you're just not sexually attracted to females……….

interesting, S-S-Sissyboy

Attached: you're a fuckin' faggot.png (2280x1169, 312.5K)

Well put

Rent free.

You actually thought I was going to read any of that, numbnuts?

Precisely, that's what you are

Funny, but cruel. I assume the Barista was trying to get fired?

Attached: jokerlaugh.webm (640x360, 579.28K)

how retarded do you have to be to not entrain yourself to overcome a simple speech impediment? exact same as the people who slur or lisp. its just laziness and stupidity

imagine the starbucks guy telling a no-leg wheelchair person "lets roll!" then writing "hot-wheels" on his cup. that would be very hard and agressive towards handicap people.

Maybe it was supposed to be SS Sam

Attached: cf843deb06c8012c0d59f1dafb10a3c5dd3bd0cccf86056a1d653b8b42947af1.jpeg (1079x798, 48.07K)

I am impressed

stop posting, S-S-Sam

you read every single fucking word

just like you always do

You're a clown, dude.

Andy's in the dog house.
Too many crack whores and too many STDs

SSSAGE for pooWater & cumBucks

…says video game boy…

right, faggot?

you're not fooling A N Y B O D Y

be less upset in the future.

Attached: 095_DevilHS_251699.jpg (723x1500, 159.99K)