CNN Commentator Condones Assault on 16-Year Old Teen in MAGA Hat

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill condoned an attack on a 16-year-old boy wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat in a Thursday tweet.

On Tuesday night, a man in a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger stole a boy’s MAGA hat and then tossed his drink on the group of Trump-supporting teens.

“You ain’t supporting s*it, n**,” the man told the teens after he threw his drink on them.

TMZ staffer Van Lathan seemed to defend the man’s behavior in a Thursday tweet, writing, “Wish I could take the high road. But your MAGA hat reads like a swastika to me.”

Marc Lamont Hill, a CNN commentator and professor at Temple University, responded to the tweet with three crying laughing emojis.

more here:
dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/cnn-marc-lamont-hill-assault-teen-tweet/

Attached: 6a00d8341c6d4753ef017c344fccf6970b-400wi.jpg (330x235, 20.03K)

The media aren’t even trying to hide their chimpery anymore.

Based, no one likes you drumpftards, you gonna learn to stay in your mothers basement and not wear your hat or you need another asskicking whiteboi?

When I see black skin, I see swastikas, so it's okay.

Gee, what a fucking surprise.

Attached: 17ct4981t24g9c1t4172461c82674871c7128446b1924691c.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

*snap*

Attached: esclyrfl6.jpg (640x986, 225.08K)

I just cannot wait to read the history books 20 years from now…what an absolutely ridicules time frame this is.

Hurry up Speedy, those toilets don’t clean themselves.

It's more the thought of an established news agency being openly associated with something as childish as this in the lights of an actual assault.

If only he had a reason to feel that way. Like The DHS showed up as his door arrested and imprisoned him until he could be air dropped somewhere over africa.

everyone in the world hates americans, and half your own country hates you, so yes, no one likes you except yourself you stupid dumb drumpftard

Attached: 8a5f962a6784eefadac95a29d9e4d6622d9682abfa95045a513db2f02105e981.jpg (808x706, 341.73K)

Im not even that faggot but seriously this is a obvious shill

Samefag here, i just realized that pepe was supposed to be hillary and i threw up at little not in my mouth thinking of her fucking nasty roast beef drapes extending out the hallway of the oval office and how trump would essentially suffocate under that meatgrinder product of a snatch. Probably makes her moist. Then i started laughing at it because im going to ruin that image for you, its already ruined for me.

Shocking.

I wear mine all the time purposefully around black people, nobody does shit.

"all black men are alpha in their dreams"

Except for all those that don't. LOL

Just because you're at your computer doesn't mean you can wag the dog. It means you think you can speak for other people, but fail miserably.

We're too busy making America great again to care

everyone hates americans to the point that americans literally sell "Canadian kits" so they can pretend to be canadians when they visit other countries because they get thrown out of restaurants or beaten up if people see that dumb fucking flag of yours, you're eternally cucked pussies pretending to be leafs LMAO

Attached: mutt.gif (804x732 112.12 KB, 240.24K)

I like how you think you're going to get whites to back down by telling them they're not racially pure.

When shit's dirty, white people clean it. You should learn this.

LMAO

Attached: mutts.png (1615x787, 184.32K)

So which American client state do you come from, user?

You wouldn't know that because you only watch BET

cry me a river, snowflakes

Attached: frog pepe painting.png (688x594, 661.89K)

People hate Americans like they hate the hot popular girl at school.

Attached: 80bfcc8198f9891a6ee692c55c8f7998586cf095c25fdd2c9b237345dd65c5aa.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

What does the C in CNN stand for again? I can think of several C-words.

Boy, you are stupid. Everything you said they think is what they think YOU think, dumbass. They think "make america great again" is euphemistic.

Attached: jerry lewis chiuckle.jpg (650x366, 27.04K)

And here is why i CC. Please, give me a reason to blast a nigger.

How is a MAGA hat a swasitka
Its closer to a star of david

Aussie here, a Canadian kit would do shit all here
While we hate (((America))), Canada is just so much of an insufferable faggot

Fuck off Trump lover, we all know your a kushner shill trying to reverse shill your Zionist stooge

Fuck off back to Zig Forums faggot

Who cares what this stuttering nig nog has to say?

Bitch still lost.

Correction Zig Forums is with her Zig Forums is for MAGA

KEK. this

Happened in Texas and the chimp didn't get shot. If I was living in Texas I would wear my MAGA hat near chimps. If they chimp out I put 'em down.

That’s what I call Hard hitting news from CNN