First trans woman to compete in Miss Universe

The first transgender woman will make history when she competes for the Miss Universe pageant later this year.

Spain's Miss Universe, 26-year-old Angela Ponce, beat out nearly two dozen other contestants when she won the title last month, Huffington Post reported Friday.

She will be the first transgender woman to compete in the worldwide competition, which is being hosted in the Philippines this December.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395980-first-trans-woman-to-compete-in-miss-universe

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 11.50.32 AM.png (634x360, 332.72K)

Ya know what, good. Proof women are useless by having a man show them how to be a woman. I hope this mentally ill person wins then kills themself after

the real question is: will trump meet her backstage and just go right up to "her" and grab "her" "pussy?"

AIDS for everyone

Will she tuck in her cock or let it ride…that is the question.

It's quite unlikely that "she" even has a cock at all any longer.

how can feminists like this?
it just shows that a man can be a better woman than a woman.

You could say he made the cut

This is what happens inside of a society that puts soy products and other xenoestrogens inside its own food and water supply

CARLOS… I will throw your ass over the wall
I also checked your dubs

Why even label this shit as competition anymore?
Every time a progressive candidate gets shoved into the mix it's set up so they always win, calling it a competition should be seen as insulting.

>trans woman
wrong
that's a faggot, son

I hope they win so all the women go insane

When you can't even compete with men in terms of beauty…

Attached: depressed woman.jpg (480x320, 15.91K)

Trump only grabs REAL pussies. Genetical ones, not given my the Hospital.

Therefore he might even grab you,since clearly you're a real pussy.

Looks like Melania

For anyone wondering about the grammatical issues in this story, the correct phrase to use isn't he, or she, or any tumblrkin alphabet soup made up bullshit - use the standard English, neutral, pronoun. It.

They called it fucking 'Ponce'! Come on, my sides can only take so much.

Attached: Ponce definition.png (439x186, 8.95K)

Men do everything better even being a Woman

If she doesn't win she'll use women/feminists tactics against them—discrimination, trans-phobia.

She's quite pretty. She's actually trying to be woman-like while cis women are too busy making themselves like men and land whales.

Good, women are nothing but fuckable fertile meatsacks they don't deserve anything.

Attached: IMG_20180216_112511.jpg (2560x1920, 1.12M)

Jesus christ, now i realize that beauty pageants enlist nothing but masculine looking women to be their participants, it's obvious this thing will win.

just another contest women lose to men at.

Query: Are trannies classed as traps?

We all know he's going to win, right? There's no fucking way they'll turn down the opportunity to virtue signal and normalize this bullshit.

If they are attractive, passable, and have penis, then yes. That's the most common definition of trap nowadays.

Attached: bailey-jay-no-period.gif (400x225, 840.25K)

Attached: 1-c.jpg (1085x1020, 244.61K)

One thing I've never understood about that faggot: how in the fuck did he manage to keep his cock that big with all those fucking hormones?

Attached: manbaffled.jpg (300x375, 16.78K)