92-year-old man attacked with brick, told to 'go back to your country

Los Angeles police say a 92-year-old man was beaten with a brick during his regular walk around his neighborhood on Independence Day.

Rodolfo Rodriguez was reportedly doing his routine walk when he accidentally bumped into a young girl on the sidewalk, The Sacramento Bee reported.

That’s when Rodriguez was reportedly attacked by the toddler’s mother on the sidewalk. She proceeded to push him to the ground and repeatedly hit his face with a brick, police said.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/396078-92-year-old-man-attacked-with-brick-told-to-go-back-to-your

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 2.36.03 PM.png (278x154, 94.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should've tbh.

Yeah, sure. That usually provokes hitting someone with a brick.

OY VEY DON'T YOU GOYIM WANT TO LET ALL THE MEXICANS ACROSS THE BOARDER NOW?

I guess you never been around welfare nigresses? They fly off the handle for every little slight

I wonder if they are even going to try that sheboon for attempted murder? You know because using a fucking brick to try and cave someone's skull in is the very definition of attempted murder.

Wasn't the woman and guys that ganged up on him black?

Shhhh…If we don't mention the race everyone will think it is white nazi Trump supporters.

Of course they where black, easy to tell since the race that attacked a 92 year old with a brick wasn't mentioned once. Kinda gives it away.

Uh-huh sure thing pedo scum.

figures

100% this
Fucking spics need to go back.

FUCKING CALLED IT! A nigress joined by a pack of feral niggers.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/06/man-92-attacked-brick/

Attached: Capture.PNG (841x576, 724.28K)

Here's the whole story.

Attached: bricked.mp4 (640x360, 6.74M)

someone told me Hippos are more dangerous that crocs.

ITS SLOWLY COMING THIS WAY!

Come on, there was a 100% chance it was a nigger. There was an absolutely 0.000000% chance it was a white person. There was nothing to call.

Story doesn't say anything about consequence for the sheboon. Is she out and free to attack again? Every attack emboldens her so she might attack a white person and if she's really got huge balls–a jew. If she attacks a jew there will serious consequences.

This reminds me of the "Polar Bear" game, you know when niggers went around trying to knock out people for giggles. It only became an issue when some rabbi got knocked out in NY or Jersey, dont recall.

Attached: 1530401390545.png (843x1102, 33.96K)

black AND female. doesn't fit the narrative.

which is exactly why it's the only information I can trust now.