Australia - Transgender 7-Eleven Axe Attacker Wounds Two (Warning Graphic Video)

thegoldwater.com/news/30926-Australia-Transgender-7-Eleven-Axe-Attacker-Wounds-Two-Warning-Graphic-Video

Ms. Evie Amati appeared in an NSW District Court today to explain her actions at a 7-Eleven store at Enmore in Sydney's inner-west in the early hours of 7 January of this year where she struck two people with an axe (as can be seen on security camera recordings).

The court heard how Ms. Amati, a transgender who used to be a man, strolled into the convenience store at 2:19 am with an axe, first made a round in the store and then used it to hit Mr. Ben Rimmer in the face and Ms. Sharon Hacker in the back of the head.

Attached: Credit - Youtube screenshot.png (475x314, 306.27K)

That man is looking death by axe-wielding-tranny in the face with a smug, ISHYGDT-esque grin. A model Australian, I hope he gets well soon.

Fuck off lazy nigger.

hello newfag

kek

He looks like britbong if britbong wasn't a manlet

Who still fucking IS a man.

Here ya go, anons.
And no, I never went to the GookWater for anything. Not giving Jim shekels so he can pay for more hormones for his tranny 'reporters'. This tranny even admits he is mentally ill. Blames it on hormones.

Attached: cdf91fad310a02b5879725227c71d26f74fe715f9d7742d6d505f9409692b9f9.mp4 (1280x720, 9.23M)

Thanks user.
This is what happens when a country outlaws guns and forces the public to normalize and enable rampant mental illness. Don't let them take your guns, burgers! Let this be a lesson to you. Also, just because some mentally ill human thinks they are a chicken does not mean they are a chicken; and it certainly does not mean you have to succumb to their desires to be treated as a chicken.
Nope.

He got one night standed by bi chads and took his anger out on cis-men lookalikes.

Attached: ....png (1168x620, 537.4K)

also, trips

trannies are naturally dangerous mentally ill freaks.

safest bet is to persecute them.

Man, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They've got some balls of steel for sticking around after this half-creature rolled in looking like a much more disgusting Bateman.

I'm sure you will, sweetie. :^)

Attached: you.jpg (460x345, 30.17K)

…or more likely, you'll end-up duct tapein' your useless prick to your taint, eating microwaved french fries, and then crying yourself to sleep while My Little Ponies plays quietly in the background. The biography's on Netflix, faggot.

Wanna feel better? Take all your meds at once.

Attached: chris-crocker-image.jpg (341x497, 20.86K)

Now who could have seen this coming?

Australia is even more fucked up than the USA. We need to eliminate these psychotic Freaks! Trans-weirdos.

This.
Sage. Fucking get it right next time.

wtf

fucking pysco he is sick fuck. yes… HE

Oh hey, look, it's the queer that argued about illegal immigration into the US using the good ol' native American strawman argument a couple of months back. Hey, "honey", I've got a tip for you, maybe you should string yourself up nice and high so that you're no longer a strain on economic growth, you welfare queen.

Attached: 4e67dae828b4736c01b7d6f2445fe25ec8177fe2f1f3a7dde22c11964571d788.jpeg (570x960, 67.36K)

Taking this kind of personally aren't you.

Attached: antifa faggot.jpg (1051x1423, 666.5K)

Thank god they got rid of all those guns!

Looks like we need to ban axes now. Hormone "therapy" too while we're at it.

This is you

Attached: plaster.mp4 (406x720, 1.61M)

this will go down in history like lobotomies. Look up the history. There was a Nobel Prize awarded for the amazing new "therapy". It was a super fucking popular cure for mental illness for a few decades until people came to their fucking senses and realized what they had been doing.

can't out-whackadoo the jackaroo m88

Attached: 716.jpg (662x393, 33.98K)

You do know that Aussies are all descended from Britbong prisoners, don't you?