Papa John's founder John Schnatter resigns as chairman over N-word controversy

Papa John’s founder John Schnatter resigned as the company’s chairman on Wednesday night after fallout over his use of the n-word during a conference call.

The company released a statement that said the directors had accepted Schnatter’s resignation.

“Papa John’s will appoint a new Chairman in a couple of weeks,” the statement read.

Forbes reported earlier on Wednesday that Schnatter used the n-word on a conference call in May.

The call was specifically designed as a role-playing exercise to prevent future public-relations disasters.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/07/11/papa-johns-founder-john-schnatter-resigns-as-chairman-over-n-word-controversy.html?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 1.13.04 PM.png (336x172, 94.87K)

Attached: 0a0c01adaf0b58b65e6bac0dbfe27f3865831f02398b3bde5f078d5cdd8a25f6.png (237x361, 85.91K)

Whoops.
Also, doesn't this mean that he didn't say nigger publicly, but that someone in charge of making sure he doesn't say anything offensive leaked it? What the fuck?

Attached: 4e839a898d4688e6cc5a1c4a032705da1c2ed43cc8e682bee6abfed6472557b2.jpg (665x665, 57.29K)

Someone probably wanted to oust him.

This also means papa john's pizza has 3 months before it has the same standards and taste as little ceasars.

Please tell me that we're going to make "Free Pizza For Niggers" coupons like we did for Starbucks.

Attached: fake-starbucks-coupon-20180419.jpg (1024x791, 116.16K)

This. Enjoy it while you can.

It was already shit anyway.

Still, how can they make the guy resign from anything? Isn't it his company anyway?

The PC Thought Police can make anybody do anything nowadays.
'We' let them.

This is a very good idea.
I wish I had the time to do it myself. Alas, I do not have the time presently.
Another user? Please?

If it was not jew owned before it is now.

My daughter works for Papa John's.
She was worried about her job, but I told her that white folks would support them more than enough to make up for loss of revenue from niggers and libtards.
I don't even like Papa John's pizza, but I will support them through this shitshow by buying some Chicken Tenders or something.
Order some Papa John's pizza for your nigger neighbors today! (Obviously hang the bill on the neighbor. Use their phone number and name, and don't forget to anonymize the phone number you call from.)

What the fuck is the matter with you.

By the way, what exactly did Schnatter say? It's not in any of the articles.

the best pizzas are homemade even if you buy grenade crusts or some shit like that.

Yeah, context never matters anymore. What matters is the use of the word nigger is a trigger for those wanting to turn the whole world into their own private safe space.

My family has a sicilian pizza recipe passed down that's amazing, believe me I know. However it's still pretty obv that PJ is the best chain store pizza.

recipe or gtfo

user, I can only get so erect.

Well cgs to them coming in 1st at the Special Olympics then or some other meaningless equivalent a large pizza chain is worth. Little Caesar's is at least cheaper and faster usually in the end if you are gonna eat trash.

I wouldn't mind you sharing that recipe though as well user. But I'm cool if you won't.

fucking niggers manage to ruin everything even with the muttering of their descriptor.

Yeah its pretty stupid. Can't even say it in private it seems anymore.

but i saw on the tv that when someone white says nigger in any way shape or form he is then the villain of said story and allways looses. lol… humans are fucking parrots.

user that wasnt fake. You really could get free coffee if you were colorful

This is what happens when you take your company public. Let me spell it out for the brainlets here.
>company is now owned by public shareholders and directed by a board of (((CEOs))).
>the (((hard working white employees))) you unwittingly put in power around your table find a way to get you booted

All companies should be private. Franchises should all be destroyed. Hitler was right once again.

Nothing makes black people howl with laughter more than whites getting fired for using a word they use in every other sentence. This is the new heresy/blasphemy law

In all fairness I don't think he is penniless despite losing control over his company.

Its is own fault in the end anyway.

Pizza doesn't even originate from Sicily you retard.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for the BBC.

What a fucking stupid world we live in.

This is retarded.

In all fairness he still owns 25% of the stock of the company and is on the board.

the backlash is going to be insane. blacks think they are persecuted now?

I am this user.
My daughter works for PJ.
Now ahe is afraid to go to work because online thousands of lefty libtard niggers are threatening to kill Papa John's employees over this. A bomb threat was called in to the store she works at.
I fucking hate niggers, feminists and lefty libtards so much right now. They try to control the world by forcing everyone to conform to their particular kind of crazy. Well, they may have their online threats, but I have many guns. My daughter is now enrolled in a class to get her concealed carry permit. She has been shooting many kinds of weapons since she was 9. If the left wants a civil war I don't I already know the outcome. These literal niggers can foment hatred all they want, but they are worse than the 'racists' they hate. People wonder why racism exists? It's because of niggers, of every color, chimping out and threatening people's lives. Getting this triggered over the word 'nigger'! I'm going to try to start working the word nigger into every sentence from now on, even in public. These niggers need to know that decent folk have had enough of their shit.
NIGGERS!

*she
Niggers!

It is time to choke off the big cities until the libtards and niggers all kill and eat each other. They are a cancer on our society. One might call them all niggers.
I do. Ignorant niggers.
Freedom of expression and the ability to have differences of opinion while maintaining a level of tolerance are ideals of the past I guess. The American Dream may have run its course. This seems like a fucking nightmare.
The death of freeze peach.
Does anyone have a recording of the conference call? I would like to know the context of Papa John's comment.

He was probably poisoned and "bought out" for nothing.

This user makes a good point.
Companies could still raise capital through venture capitalists without giving up publicly traded stock options. Whenever companies go public they seem to go to shit. Stockholders in publicly traded companies only care about profits – nothing else. No wonder quality and integrity in business are things of the past. Investors should be invested in the ideals and success of a company, not just invested in making money. That's why employee-owned companies stay true to their purpose and rarely lose sight of what is important. They invest their lives into it.
Niggers gonna nig.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Whelp. So much for that!

At this point, this is an awesome way of eliminating competition/superiors. I should try it out myself

nazi johns. were cooking up pizzas and jews in our ovens. no we don't serve blacks.

papa john has started the race war sounds like a meem to me.

he will step down as the president to focus on repurposing his ovens into nigger cremators

Except that it's niggers, jews and snowcoons who are starting the racewar.
Any guesses as to who will finish it?
Based Papa John!

Pops would never forgive me, sorry anons.

Some types of pizza do, my angry little friend!

And then you kill every white woman you fuck over the pettiest shit imaginable or otherwise

Suggests eating Little Caesars, yet doesn't like niggers?

Pick one

just like your
mother told you
so many times

you're boring

it seems kind of like a "test" how many other words, phrases, thoughts, and images are going to be forbidden?

they've already shown they have the authority to remove any media that has the forbidden phrase or word. but they've also been making it so concepts are also forbidden. (they just started removing the Little House on the Prairie books for no reason other than illustrating a different time in history)

pretty soon it will be "hurtful" than "immoral", and then finally you illegal to own or distribute media with. "heteronormativity" characters that choose to be "straight" main characters that are "white" or "male" (instead of trans or female).

50 years ago you could say the magical forbidden n-word, in public without fear of losing your job, now you can't even references it. how much longer until (((they))) expand what's not allowed to be said, (or thought).

Attached: BBW_Banned_Forbidden.gif (800x480 436.82 KB, 68.91K)

Says the mundane has-been

Np kind user.

Who said I was recommending Little Ceasars? Just said that at least it has a plus over the rest of the trash chains on being cheap to afford and fast if you need garbage pizza for some reason.

trust me, I'd probably be butthurt too, if my dick was the same size as an Asian's

Attached: PicsArt_07-13-04.41.55.jpg (2493x1416, 381.92K)

Spend your life building a company, say n word once and it’s all gone. Like spending 5 years on federal pound me in the ass prison for berating a woman wearing a shirt with a Puerto Rican flag. The punishments do not fit the “crimes.”

You know you're pathetic when you're talking shit about another dude's penis
And you also know you've gone to the bottom of the barrel when you say that blacks have the biggest dicks
You like those black dicks, don't you, closet homo?

I can certainly understand why you'd be angry.

because 'anger' is a false emotion people use to hide their fear

I'm sorry that white guys are the least desirable men for white women

And the predictable, typical anger towards blacks and Jews ensues

you tiny penised white boys (boys) remind me a lot of black women….

black men don't desire black women… nor does anybody else.

white women don't desire white men, nor does anybody else

isn't that coincidental?

so it's actually very convenient that an entire generation of white boys (boys) have ironically become sexually confused, mutated sci-fi anime videogame weirdos, because not only do white women not want you, but your entire generation isn't sexually attracted to females either

Sorry John, that only works when you've got enough fried chicken to sate their anger. The Colonel knew his stuff.

What world are you living in? You need to get off 4chan.

Those "mutated sci-fi anime videogame weirdos" will be putting your kind down in a decade or two. There won't be any remorse.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-ob2_1531067336.jpg (960x540, 73.62K)

meant for

I work in a basketball agency. We place niggers in global leagues around the world. Every race in the world hates nigger. Even the ones in africa hate american niggers. And all niggers hate other niggers.

Everyone treats you like cattle because that's what you are. And deep down most blacks are desperate as fuck to get their lineage far away from what they are.

You are the perfect consumer race though. You'll buy and believe anything. Fucking subhumans, thanks for the easy career.

Wait… what do your posts say?

You're a faggot?
Of course you are, I already knew that

Nigga, what the fuck are you smoking?

He needs to come here to vent some rage.

He won't have to be so niggardly with his words

Attached: jerry jewis.jpg (717x910, 435.78K)

He should have just said black….oh wait…

sure you will, little girl…..

sure you will

listen mane

sometimes anger just leads to an ass whoopin'

seriously though, does anyone believe this is the real reason he is resigning ?

Once again muh mulitary Drumpf good Q guy team has probably just decided, "yeah you know this guy's a monster but if we don't give him an easy way out, the government might actually have to actually come clean about stuff and improve and even though there's all this sickness, exposing it would mean shit wouldn't be as cosy for usa fo fuckit, lets have him say nigger on tape, yeah , good script man'

you know like at the end of the day, even if he diddled kids and murdered people he's still a bro, he makes the same nice AOK handsigns we do, and sometimes he points up while pressing his hand to his cheek, that's better than any profane motherfuckers, yeah man

i don't really care what you think, i'm just typing what's in my head, you are giving me way too much credit

Sure.

lol

What are you even ranting about? Weren't you going to bed?

what am I ranting about ? You're the schizo that assumes I've been responding "to posts for 6 hours straight"

Attached: a4554327541f8a0349663cfd4b44b542163b843602bb422640c5a16b0a1dea7c.jpg (540x550, 53.37K)

OH SHIT, NOT THE ANIME

NOOOOOOOOO. lol

Weak.

white women are the least likely to racemix. you muds chase after white dick and vag because you know we are superior. white people get the cream of the crop because we are more evolved and all around much better than you

He was given the actors poison and forced to resign as an act of espionage.

Back
Just woke up

And you're mistaken.
We are the ones getting chased by your women

Don't believe me?
Step away from your computer and go outside into the real world

Better Toppings
Funnier Racism