NATO Summit - Scandal As New Footage Of ‘Drunk’ EU President Juncker Emerges (Video)

thegoldwater.com/news/31112-NATO-Summit-Scandal-As-New-Footage-Of-Drunk-EU-President-Juncker-Emerges-Video

As we said in the article, the Trump couple refused the alcohol offered. Others clearly didn’t as scandal has now erupted in Brussels after footage, clearly shot by an invitee at the summit, shows how EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker looked ‘drunk’ and having to be helped to walk by, amongst others, French president Emmanuel Macron, Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte to allow him to keep his footing and not fall over.

Attached: Credit - Twitter @NotiVzla_EEUU.png (983x621, 896.27K)

jeremiah 25:27-29
revelation 14:8
(((babylon)))/(((Sheshach)))

He looks like a cool, fun, and popular guy. Trump should lighten up and take a swig every now and again!

You are a moron.

It’s his choice but being drunk at somthing like that shows you have a problem

Scandal
Let's keep it low

They are related, rich pro migrant asshole is shitfaced at a rich pro migration asshole gathering while migrant in Germany kills his own kid and its German mother.

Err the whole subject of this thread is that Junker obviously cant handle his firewater.

Now hes claiming he appeared drunk because he had a bad back lol.

Whats frustrating is I dont even post on leddit.
I just write a lot of emails like that.

Attached: 8bcd8563bb1ab38dab8c6d3762dd39c6e20ca6f980758cba04d816e3e520d3fe.jpg (443x540, 44.08K)

i doubt someone like you posting anime images on Zig Forums does anything requiring them to send a lot of emails. gtfo

So if someone was capable of doing both of those things they would have to be pretty cool, right?

nah you're on Zig Forums
you're automatically uncool

That is a valid point.

Where's the footage?
I want to judge for myself.
Not bad enough to click on a shitty link to earn Jim, or any other Jews for that matter, more shekels so they can have a drink on me when I can't even afford one for myself!

Why do you bother responding to obnoxious faggots?
Cool people don't do that.

Quit talking to yourself, faggot.

Its already been established im not cool.

Trump is a teetotaler.

Wait, he killed his own kid? Ahhhh a happy ending…

Behold the pissed tosser, respect the drivelling nonsense that spews from his drunken mouth.
What a leader.