Scarlett Johansson Drops Out Of Playing Transgender Man After Widespread Backlash

thegoldwater.com/news/31202-Scarlett-Johansson-Drops-Out-Of-Playing-Transgender-Man-After-Widespread-Backlash

The casting decision angered a select few social justice warriors who complained that a "cis" actress shouldn't be allowed to assume the identity of a trans person even in as an actor. Unfortunately, the SJW movement is vocal enough that the negativity reached Johansson who decided to opt out of the role due to the backlash. Toxicity abounded from social justice warriors like Jen Richards, a transgender writer, who called Johansson's decision to opt out of the film "in the spirit of generosity". First of all, when a leftist extremist prevents another person from working, there is a problem with the movement because no one has the right to do that.

"I am going to take Scarlett Johansson at her word that she listened to feedback, realized that despite her intentions this was going to cause harm, and made the right decision to step down," Richards wrote in a tweet. "Well done." This is just one example of the toxicity of the left. The idea that they can interfere with the lives of those who they don't agree with and its justified is so hypocritical. Where is the outrage at the gay men who played straight men, or the gay women who played straight women? Is being transgendere a license to enforce your own ideas onto others?

Attached: trans thumbnail.jpg (924x588, 73.49K)

oh please…… now this is just stupid.

Finally the perfect role for his face and he gives it up.

Now you're not going to have a movie and then whine about your lack of representation. No wonder they kill themselves so often.

I dont care if we go to other planets, whats the point?

are you trying to insinuate that weirdos that cut their dicks off and deliberately act like psychos are the bad guys ?

The sheer irony in needing an actually attractive woman to portray the half-human garbage so that film doesn't tank. Wonderful.

Oh vey, are the kike rats leaving the sinking ship of their sjw movement? Who could have seen that coming…

Honestly I wouldn't want to see something I may wanna bang one day play a transgender dude Even if she is a liberal.

…yes

How is she causing harm to be in an entertainment piece that is completely optional to watch? If it hurts you then simply don't give it money lol

Kill all transpeople bro. They are an insidious, cancerous pox worse than every other strain of leftist save for vegans.

This.
Charles Johandsom was born to play this role.
I like the bit at the end "what about all the homos playing normal men". That would end 90% of hollywood.
I think there should be an international law that actors can only play themselves, like Tom Cruise does.
If someone wants to play the hulk, he has to be dosed with gamma radiation, if someone wants to play Abraham Lincoln, they have to be a time travelling president.
Anything else will make me outraged, which is my permanent normal state anyway.
With luck, this film will be cancelled, and all other tranny projects will be dropped for the future too. Nice outcome.
Same goes for any films about domestic abuse, or cancer on the lifetime channel.
Also, criminals can only be played by niggers.

No, let them rot the left from the inside.

Well, she always looked like a guy in drag…… she would have been perfect for the role. Oh well, too bad.

So I won't have to hear my stupid coworkers talk about it. I just know what they'll say "Oh did you see that tranny movie? It was great. It had a real life tranny in it too."

I didn't even know they were DOING a movie about that. No one keeps up with fucking hollywood these days, no one cares.

Whites never commit crimes dontcha know?

Dresden never happened doncha know?

Nanking never happened don'tcha know?

Stamford bridge (mancode) never happened dontcha know?

never seen what people find attractive about this kike. shes still repulsive even after her plastic face job.

fuck off back to reddit niggershit

faggots need to be burned in oil and fed to the dogs.

Attached: 2f4040377232647cd8c17fda5f024e766062aa6c33a651b14a34d7c97cecf4df.png (488x463, 28.16K)

So the lgbtqppiacpkidfuckers+ don't accept trans-trans people? How fucking bigoted and problematic.

They do realize she's not claiming to actually be a tranny, right?
Oh so they're retarded.

Attached: weba.jpg (1277x711, 76.07K)

Compared to blacks relatively low population in white countries it does in fact make white people appear to never commit crimes and that is before removing the "latino" crime stats from the white stats.

i don't think you comprehend what he's talking about nor do you understand the implications of what you just said

I don't think you know what s joke is

Attached: the absolute state of you.gif (148x111, 263.88K)

Remember how star wars fans are all my soggy knees because some people said mean things to Rose Tico?
What are sjws? When will them harassing people because something they don't like happened be a problem?

In other news: science fiction movie cancelled because they couldn't find actual extraterrestrials to play extraterrestrials.

Soooo, is there another scarlet johansson? I mean, one who can act?

LGBTET

Apparently Social Justice Warriors are now so completely lacking of any self-awareness that the fabric of reality is beginning to spiral around them sucking all objectivity out of the surrounding environment until all I can think is "wat"

leftist autophagy is my favorite autophagy.

Bump. :^)

Blacks are 13% of the population but commit 52% of homicides.

Trannies are extraterrestrials. I mean, they sure aren't human.

"You all a buncha racisses!"
"Right away, ladies!"

Fuck this gay earth.

Liberals are the worst.

almost half of known homicides don't end in a conviction. How do you know that it'n not blacks being the worst at getting away with it?

She's always come across as a cunt to me so zero fucks given either way.