GEORGE SOROS IS CONNECTED TO A MASSIVE ‘STOP KAVANAUGH’ EFFORT

A new political advocacy group that vowed to put $5 million behind an effort to stop Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court has significant ties to the liberal financier George Soros.

A Daily Caller News Foundation review has found that the group’s primary financial supporter is a nonprofit to whom Soros has given millions.

The group, Demand Justice (DJ), is organized and financed by a 501(c)(4) called the Sixteen Thirty Fund, which collected some $2.2 million in contributions from the Open Society Policy Center (OSPC), one of Soros’ primary donation vehicles, between 2012 and 2016.

dailycaller.com/2018/07/15/demand-justice-george-soros/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 9.04.26 PM.png (685x316, 279.79K)

What a shock

>SHUT IT DOWN!

brett kavanaugh thinks net neutrality is unconstitutional. He can go fuck himself.

cool beans

tell us more about this arch super villian who can probably barely walk but somehow no one can stop in any way at all for some reason, everyone can tell ya, no one can do anything, for years and years

this guy should just make all the buses in sydney shit colored with his face on it too with the text of "fuck you, because i'm george soros"

No way. This only happens every single time.

The only reason why net neutrality is a constitutional issue at all is because the FCC exists. Get rid of the FCC, and start your own ISP if you don't like the way other ones do business. That's how the free market works.

Thats retarded. You would never be able to compete, and therefore you would be forced to accept whatever they want you to. Thats why "free market" can never be 100% free.

Oh you poor thing, do you actually think it works any way other than that, even under "net neutrality" which Comcast repeatedly violated? Poor sweet stupid thing. Learn a little more about the topic other than its name.

Not with that attitude.

Free market, baby.

Why can israel meddle in US elections?

YEAH FUCK YEAH AMERICA FUCK YEAH
FREE MARKET FREE MARKET
AM I BEING DETAINED!!!!!
SOVEREICH CITIZOG

me
hint: they don't actually own it, the people of the US do as they've paid for the backbone, telecom did not

This. How do people not realize this is a thing?

Of course they violated it you fedora tipping beta loser. Thats why we need net neutrality and to give the FCC the means to dole out fines and punishment. In what backwards world do you live?

give me good down speeds for less than 100 a month and you can beat cox.

the net neutrality law was. but the net neutrality law gave us net neutrality as much as the patriot act gave us patriotism.

I sometimes fantasize about a Zig Forums-/fit/-Zig Forums co-op where /fit/ monsters, equipped by Zig Forumsommandos and under Zig Forums's direction, manage to find out wherever that greasy vampire fuck lives. After blasting their way through the Renfields, they make their way down to the crypt and end him before he can drink any more goyim child blood, thereby causing him to age 500 years in 10 seconds.

Seriously, he needs to be ended. He'll never go to trial with his connections, so someone will just have to take one for the team and just do it.

Attached: souptears.jpg (300x400, 31.51K)

Because we need to give FCC the power punish companies that violate the law. The patriot act was just a blatent power grab that gave us nothing.

This for real though

Has flawed has nn was, it made companies not fuck with our traffic. It needs a non-fucked up version to replace it. Good luck with that though.