New York - Hero Navy SEAL Michael P. Murphy Memorial Stone Vandalized

The memorial stone on the shore of Lake Ronkonkoma honoring national US hero Navy SEAL Michael P. Murphy was found vandalized and smashed in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Mr Murphy, who saw his actions in combat immortalized in two major movies (‘Murph the protector’ in 2003 and the Hollywood blockbuster with Mark Wahlberg ‘Lone Survivor’ in 2013) posthumously received the Navy’s Medal of Honor.

The family of the Medal of Honor winner, who has now offered a cash reward for any information leading to the identification of the vandals who desecrated the monument, issued a statement: “The family is heartbroken by the damage to this beautiful monument to our son and the men of Operation Red Wings.”

“There were so many from the community who volunteered their labor, time and money to build Serenity Plaza.”

“It’s unfortunate that some devalue the service and sacrifice of our Veterans and Fallen Heroes by expressing their outrage or drunken fun through damage to a monument which honors us all as Americans through our Fallen Servicemen and Women. What a disgrace.”

thegoldwater.com/news/31809-New-York-Hero-Navy-SEAL-Michael-P-Murphy-Memorial-Stone-Vandalized

Attached: credit_-_navy_medal_of_honor.png (492x340, 377.93K)

I love how this "article" starts talking about his accomplishments by advertising Jewish propaganda…really makes you think.

So here's my thought filters:

"These people have their hand in anything that makes money"

Movies make money. These war movies are always propaganda trash.

good job!

Sorry your rock got messed up pedo guy

The movie lone survivor was retarded. They invaded a farming community and got killed for it. The end.

Ebin

Most people on 8ch can sit behind their keyboards and talk shit about this war hero but if the day comes when they have to decide if they actually want to make their life honorable or just fall in line to have some shitty desk job theyll know who the real fucking coward is

Nigger he was killed by goat herders with aks for invading their space. How is it heroic to invade and kill peasants? Faggot

I'm a good goy now: the post

ebin bost!

Good.
Fuck zogbots.

Attached: good zogbots.jpg (991x673, 131.26K)

Jew press gotta glorify trowing away your life to server ZOG interests. OY VEY good goys join the military.

After violating opsec because 4 "Badass trained killers" let some guy go because it was the "Right thing to do".

Do you know the source of this image? is there an article on it or anything?

The zogbot got what he deserves.

Yes, it makes me wonder why you wanted to tell everyone how stupid you are, in a public forum.

You mean, how heroic is it to kill Islamic terrorists? it's good - very good. Thank you.

just some people post the same boring narrative, LOL

Israel paypigs are less than human

Attached: OItnWGv.jpg (1200x675, 110.23K)

Nigger i paid my service cleaning MY country from scum without getting mingled in other countries bullshit just to increase a few pennies in the bankers accounts.

sounds native american or something, you should rename it.