Obama: "First Sitting President To Come From Kenya"

thegoldwater.com/news/31998-Obama-First-Sitting-President-To-Come-From-Kenya

When presidential candidate Donald Trump called out President Barack Obama for being born in Kenya, he was labeled a conspiracy theorist and a "birther" by CNN and the mainstream media. But as the years go by, more and more evidence has emerged that seems to support Trump's claim that President Obama was indeed born in Kenya. Speaking at Johannesburg in South Africa, Obama described himself as the "first sitting president to come from Kenya."

Attached: obama thumbnail(1).jpg (520x291, 47.52K)

Even if this is true, it is, and has always been, completely irrelevant to him being president. He was still born a US citizen, which makes him a natural-born citizen. When you have a parent who is a US citizen, then it doesn't matter where you are born. You're still considered a US citizen, which makes you a natural-born citizen. He could have been born on the moon and it wouldn't fucking matter. I've never understood why people even give a shit. They simply don't understand the law or something? They're retarded? We'll probably never know.

No proof for that, and the one time he released his birth certificate, through a government site, it was quickly proved to be fake: The .PDF still had .PSD layers on top of relevant fields

Nevermind, you are just fucked in the head

No he's right.

Still waiting on when we can throw this nigger behind bars where he belongs.

More irrelevant points. The ONLY relevant question is whether or not one of his parents was a US citizen. And last I checked it wasn't up for debate whether or not this was the case. His mother was born and raised in the USA. And was and is a US citizen. So that makes all of her children US citizens, no matter where they are born.

The very definition of being a "natural-born citizen", which is a qualification for becoming a president, is that you were born a US citizen. That's it. Not that you must have been born on US soil. It's just to prevent people who were naturalized from becoming president.

You're fucking wrong and fucking stupid.
btw John McCain was born in Panama so by your logic he wasn't eligible to be president either.

Due to the fact that he was born in Kenya and had a multinational parents makes him a duel citizen. He can claim Kenya as his country if charges are ever brought. And he will! They will never allow us to hang his ass!

Think you're interpreting my logic backwards. It doesn't matter where you're born, as long as one of your parents was a US citizen. So if one of John McCain's parents was a US citizen, then he is too. Which makes him a natural-born citizen, and thus he is eligible to become president.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

This whole debate has been a ton of bullshit from the start.

It's possible that he could be considered a dual citizen, but they're not mutually exclusive. Assuming he was born in Kenya. But that doesn't have any relevance to his being a US citizen.

I believe dual citizenship is handled differently on a country by country basis. Some require you to pick one when you become an adult. Some don't give a shit, IIRC.

No you are automatically made a citizen of both nations. You keep your duel national rights for life unless you choose to decry one or the other

They'll never challenge his legitimacy because that would mean that his presidency wasn't valid which throws into question the legality of everything he did or presided over those 8 years. At minimum it would be a huge headache that would take decades to resolve if ever.

As commander n chief he was head of the military. If found guilty it is levied by a squad of marines with you blindfolded. Over quick fast and in a hurry. It ends your leadership of defiance!

It depends on the other nation, Japan, for one, doesn't allow dual citizenship.

We are talking about Kenya and the factual laws of that country as well as the US. The hypothetical is not relevant as Japan has nothing to do with this

This got me thinking…. is this why the dems constantly call for illegals to be released?
Would this be applicable if Husain renounced his citizenship on national TV after charges?
If we proceed would the blue hats find it a reason for U.N. international piece keeping?
No I’m not a Larp these are real questions!

You can keep both, but generally you will have to pay taxes in both nations, double someone of a single nationality which is why people generally drop one of their nationalities.

No Kenyans abroad are protected from duel taxation. They want their citizens to go out and make money! Now if they ship it home tax is on the table

By the way to be taxed by Kenya you have to remain in the country for 183 days out of the year. Now once you have remained in the country for that long I am sure the tax demons of that country suck you dry of all you earned abroad. They would never do that to Husain

False.
Both parents must be US citizens and you must be born in the US.

Yeah on a US military base which is US soil.

No. Both.

Incorrect! If you have a single parent that is a US citizen you are American! Especially if it is the mother. No matter how much I want to hang his ass I look at both sides and do actual research.

Some of us are well educated and not children spouting off hypocritical BS! I’m a grown ass single man with a killer job, House way to big for me, no bills, and run on sentences! Look at me now

I'd say the standard has gone to sh!t guise

Yes you would be an American BUT you need to be more than just an American citizen to be President, hence why Ted Cruz is a Senator and Arnold Schwarzenegger was Governor of California

U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

I honestly would like to know which one of these applies to for example: 1 US citizen and 1 non-Us citizen and the child born outside US. Are they citizens and if so which fucking letter?

Attached: s.jpg (640x627, 62.2K)

You took the exact opposite meaning from his words compared to what he said. You need to go back to 3rd grade and learn to read again.

Not for these purposes, it doesn't. Under current law you must have been born in a US territory to be eligible for the presidency. You can be grandfathered in if you were born in a non-US area that later to that later became US territory, but that's about the only exception.
In other words, it doesn't even matter if your US citizen parents were mere 5 minutes across the border into Canada when you were born, it still invalidates your eligibility

being a citizen or gaining citizenship and a natural born citizen is different, legally speaking, you must be born in some sort of united states territory to be considered natural born

That explains why America turned to shit while he was de facto POTUS.

Attached: 1532193677973.jpg (644x960, 45.25K)