Texas - Restaurant Says Server Faked the “We Don’t Tip Terrorist” Note

The story of the server at a Texas steakhouse being the victim of racism and hatred via a receipt message which went viral and touched many proved to be false after all. His employer said that their own investigation showed that the server fabricated his story.

Related Story: thegoldwater.com/news/31671-Steak-House-Receipt-Goes-Viral-Patron-Stiffs-Waiter-Because-of-Terrorist-Name

Khalil Cavil, a server at Saltgrass Steak House in Odessa, made waves and drew a lot of reactions online after he posted a photo on Facebook of a bill with a note written on the top saying, "We don't tip terrorist." His name, Khalil, is seen circled and a zero appears in the tip field for a bill amounting to $108.73. Cavil on his message on the said Facebook post stated that he is sharing the photo to show to all that "this racism, and this hatred still exists."

Following outcry from social media users as the post became viral, Saltgrass banned a customer blamed for the message saying they will never tolerate racism and hatred from customers. Turned out, however, that a customer didn't write that, after all as the management at Saltgrass Steak House found out.

Terry Turney, COO of Saltgrass said in a statement: “After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story.”

The restaurant also took the initial steps to make amends to the affected customer, who is innocent after all of the offense he was accused of. Turney added: “The customer has been contacted and invited back to our restaurant to dine on us. Racism of any form is intolerable, and we will always act swiftly should it occur in any of our establishments. Falsely accusing someone of racism is equally disturbing.”

For his part, Cavil has admitted to faking the story to local media. Cavil told the Odessa American: “I’m sorry. I deeply made a huge, big mistake. And I’m in the process of getting the help that I need."

It is not clear what Cavil’s motivation was in fabricating the story that gained him support, sympathy and even donations.

thegoldwater.com/news/32235-Texas-Restaurant-Says-Server-Faked-the-We-Don-t-Tip-Terrorist-Note

Attached: receipt_faked_.png (992x639, 466.43K)

PEOPLE LIE ABOUT RACISM? I'M SHOCKED!

I stopped believing muslims who whined about racism right after 9/11. that their concern was about people treating them bad rather than their murderous culture just being responsible for an atrocity while the towers were still on fire told me everything I needed to know about their culture and anyone who would defend them.

So, are all the top headlines on this board ripped directly from what's trending in the Firefox browser? Because that's kinda what it seems like to me, since I read all these stories before coming here because they were suggested in the opening window.

How shocking.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed your five minutes. You're unemployable now. Try your luck with ISIS.

anyone else remember the liberals in the earlier thread screaming sbout how racisss america is?

But got he only lied so that people learn about racism

America IS racist against whites as those non white goblins keep the white man down for muh Israel

We knew before it was found out.
We knew before it was caught.
We knew before it was admitted.

There hasn't been a SINGLE incident such as this, or an attack, or whatever ebil rayciss crime in the last like 4 years that hasn't been faked.
Well. Except for the thousands against white people.

Attached: MFW - TFW - lelelel 06.gif (430x352, 2.21M)

there hasn't been a racist attack on this level, let alone anything worse, since I dunno that kid who got dragged behind a truck back in the early 90s?

muslims are just the biggest fucking crybabies since blacks. shit, at least blacks used to be actual slaves. arabs get actual tax breaks in this country for owning businesses, they have NOTHING to complain about, and yet they still murder people nonstop.

False. They happen so regularly to white people the word constant applies.

HEY IMAM, WHAT'CHA DOIN'?

muslims are jews with dark skin

GEEEEEE I FUCKING WOOOONDER WHAT COULD HAVE PROMPTED SUCH A FUCKING LIE

Attached: 7dbece526abe366e1fb4a0b06fd85c23e72e6f30bd27129ded625af3c8818a1f.jpg (1200x1005, 113.48K)

whatcha doing, imam?

It's strange that you seem to have misread "Firefox" as "Google Chrome". They don't even share most of the same letters.

If you count Firefox as containing six distinct letterforms, the word "Chrome" (which is one letter shorter than "Firefox") contains half of those letters.

as a server for 2 years, I have never been no-tipped.
not in low end restaurants, white restaurants, high end restaurants, or black or asian.
or culturally diverse.
most waiters naturally just are racist because they know black people tip WAY less.
thats why i find it so odd when someone gets mad at me for just walking out after eating chips
also, in my 2 years experience. i had zero instances of people walking out without paying, but i did witness a larger group of Blacks walk out for free after complaining to management(Pappadeaux seafood kitchen)
if you see any more memes about tips, waiters, or restaurant bills, kindly sage…they are the work of relentless jews attempting to alter the natural course of biology and demographics(Just like marxism)

Attached: redd.jpg (700x573, 52.02K)