Russia - Mob Boss Murdered By His Three Teen Daughters (Video)

The lifeless body of a known Russian mob boss, Mr Michail Khachaturyan, was found with multiple stab wounds during the weekend. His three teenage daughters (aged 17, 18 and 19 respectively) confessed to the murder but claim that they had been abused by him for years upon end and that they had finally snapped, killing him during a fight.

According to unofficial reports in the Russian media, the girls stabbed their father more than 40 times, whilst also using pepper spray and a hammer.

The body was found in an apartment block in the center of the Russian capital Moscow that belonged to the family. The girls’ version of events states that a discussion proceeded the fatal stabbing. They claimed that their father, who was addicted to heroin, had sexually abused them for years and wanted to do it again that day.

One of the girls refused however and after a tense argument she took a knife and stabbed her father.

After he beat her, the two others helped their sister and also took knives from the kitchen. The whole ordeal is said to have lasted some 15 minutes with Mr Khachaturyan defending himself against his three children. In the end the mob boss ran out of the apartment, bleeding heavily but fell to the ground in front of the elevator.

thegoldwater.com/news/33047-Russia-Mob-Boss-Murdered-By-His-Three-Teen-Daughters-Video

Attached: credit_-_het_laatste_nieuws.png (671x376, 554.8K)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

signed by Putindrone created by Media Matters for propaganda

t. cnn

He's Armenian. Has Ana Kasparian been reached for comment?

Is it propaganda if I forget about it in two seconds?

Hi CTR.

t. single-digit IQ Amerimutt

….it's a common sarcastic phrase to say about misfortune befalling a shitty person.

your yuropeon ancestry is showing

Daily reminder: Ethnic Russians have been wiped out when the Soviet Union was around

A dead man can't defend himself. These sluts are making stuff up. Women do it all the time. The father was probably preventing them from dressing and acting like sluts and they didn't like it so they killed him.

I've never met an incel homo. Why don't you just switch teams, nigger?

Ask me how I know you're a cuck.

Nah hes jewish another user showed he is a crypto who goes by an armenian name eats kosher meals on instagram etc.

was

What is sarcasm?

Attached: b82922855f4cd7c38dce3dff32dda7ee0d76f31854cdfc2b5138bcdd0e648117.jpg (400x533, 140.25K)

That's what I assumed since he was molesting his daughters.

if you're a mob boss always have a son

can you blame him with looks like that.

boring

the end

Females not even once. Daddy we need a new car. I just bought you a new one. Oh no abuse! Kill him.

This is what happens to people that think violence is enough to run shit.

There's no way to know what really happened but if it's not fake news then this is a heartwarming story of survival. I hope they're not evil manipulative bitches.

they're female.

many such cases, the right hand man should murder the three sluts and take over the organization.

wamen: just cry abuse and you can literally do anything. rape kids, dismember babies, murder family members, torture animals. no one will ever hold you responsible for anything you act on, and you will still enjoy more rights and privileges than any male while also indulging your lust for drama and whining.