NYT – New Editor Defended For ‘Anti-White’ Tweets… Until This Video Shows Up

thegoldwater.com/news/33087-NYT-New-Editor-Defended-For-Anti-White-Tweets-Until-This-Video-Shows-Up

Two days ago, we introduced you to the newest member of the editorial board of the New York times, Ms Sarah Jeong, who would be shaping the opinion of many readers in this country and around the world for that matter. Alongside thegoldwater.com, a long list of conservative voices (Mr James Woods, Mr Mike Huckabee, …) stated their concern as she had made some ‘questionable’ remarks about a peculiar group of people in her social media past. On several occasions, Ms Jeong criticized ‘white people’ for various issues in civilization.

Attached: credit - Twitter @KyleMorris.png (654x435, 120.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1025608906662469632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a sage plant for your trouble sir

Here's the video:
>twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1025608906662469632

they let you into harvard with that haircut

Yeah, as long as you're a chink or a nigger.

Afer a good painal this gook will stop being racist. I don't think anyone could get wood looking at that face though so need to put a brown shopping over her head first.

Imo all these ivy league schools should lose all accreditation. They're no longer centers of learning but instead centers of indoctrination.

But nothing happened.

So when do we get her sex tape?

It's pretty tame tbh. Fuck you for getting me excited.

im not sure how good of an idea this is, but we could take a few of her tweets about White men running the world, and then juxtapoz that with jewish "fellow white man" tweets. saying that she is really implying the rulers are jewish

That sounds interesting but how about this…Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

She's just telling the truth

Then go to back to asia

you're supposed to meme it happening

checkem

Attached: racism.mp4 (1280x720, 750.71K)

Oh great some over opinionated dyke rice huffing sour pork slant eyed shit bag talking down to the supreme race that has paved the way for civilisation and put her in the position she is in

She must die

Shit like this will bring Hitler back

checked

We've been Weimar tier for over a decade and exactly nobody even resembling Hitler has popped up.

Trump :)

That's because nobody will, even the faggots in a basement with a computer have too much to loose. Lmao

benis

I'll do it.
Been meaning to have an excuse to start wiping out the mudslimes, jews and spiks!
I'll also reinstate slavery. Fucking Nogs need to be taught their place! Once that's done, I'll start sending them back to afrika by the boatload.
Only the young and semi-strong stay as slaves, all the feeble and infirm ft sent away.
The spiks, no matter the age, get beheaded and tossed into mexico. Let that be a warning to each and every one that tries to come in illegally.
Same goes for any illegals!
Homeless all get rounded up and forced into military. They'll get paid and no longer be a drain on society.
Anyone on unemployment for more than 6 months gets the same treatment.
Prison reform as well. There is no reason why any convict gets better treatment than out veterans!

No hiding here,
Here's my email:
[email protected]

*our

Yes but Weimar tier without the wide spread poverty + famine suffering as a result of wide spread poverty= no Hitler type being arising or any "common" whites getting off their asses to do anything about the bad situation.

Jews have learned this time ie "leave the goyim their creature comforts and they will tolerate almost any outrage/s".

The new york times, if trends hold out, will usher in their own decline with fatuous young writers churned from university grievance studies. The exact kind of virtue-signalling unironic segregationists that you've been warned about, are being seeded into top media jobs.

It's gonna be good. I can't wait.