Twice-Deported Illegal Alien Murders 66-Year-Old New York Woman Outside National Guard Armory

thegoldwater.com/news/33194-Twice-Deported-Illegal-Alien-Murders-66-Year-Old-New-York-Woman-Outside-National-Guard-Armory

There's more confirmation today that the 45th President of the United States of America is correct in his assessment of the dangers posed by illegal aliens, as previously deported, twice, criminal alien in New York is now in custody on new charges of committing homicide against an elderly American citizen.

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-12.06.41.jpg (1480x833, 125.3K)

Last year alone, there were 6,791 people murdered in America's largest cities.

(That number doesn't even include people murdered in small towns)

You uneducated Trump supporters grasp for straws like idiots, continually trying to find cases of murder involving an illegal immigrant…..

Last year, out of the 6,791 murders in America, only 183 of them involved immigrants at all, and only 74 of them were here illegally…..

That means that only 1.2% of murders in America were committed by illegal immigrants…

In other words, you're so desperate to try to validate your stupid support of Donald Trump and his idiotic rants against illegal immigrants, that you're making a fucking fool out of yourself every time you copy and paste one of these stupid stories….

Almost 18,000 people died accidentally in their bathtub last year, but you're trying to tell me that SEVENTY FOUR MURDERS is a more serious problem?

HINT: URINE IDIOT

There's more confirmation today that the 45th President of the United States of America is correct in his assessment of the dangers posed by illegal aliens

THAT WAS 26 WORDS

as previously deported, twice, criminal alien in New York is now in custody on new charges of committing homicide against an elderly American citizen

THAT WAS ONLY 24 WORDS

'major' James, you used 26 words, more than half of your stupid post claiming this one story validates Donald Trump's stupid assertion

while you only used 24 words to tell the story.

It seems your priorities revolve around trying to prove that Donald Trump isn't an idiot…..

By the way…….

Are you still excited about your date with Phillip? When are you taking him to see Venom? Are you going to buy him dinner first or afterwards?….

That's a fucking massive amount, and that's only for one crime. Throw in drug dealing, gun running, sex trafficking, child grooming, etc, and see what the number is.

ROMANTIC DATE ADVICE:

Take Philip to see the matinee of venom, so the theater will be less crowded, and more intimate….

That way, after the movie you can take him to dinner, and loosen him up with a couple of drinks….

And who knows what might happen afterwards

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-10.38.04.jpg (1532x1001, 120.3K)

If you don't mind, the topic of this thread has changed, and we're no longer discussing illegal immigrants…..

Right now we are talking about Philip and James' big date they have planned, going to see the movie Venom together….

Please try to stay on topic. Thank you…

Although everybody who has seen the trailer agrees the special effects on the Venom character are weak and cheesy, children have said they thought it look 'badass'….

My personal opinion is this movie's going to be a 'Thrill Ride from Hell' !!

You and Phillip shouldn't sit too close to the screen because it can give you a headache, and that might make him not in the mood for sex afterwards….

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-10.39.52.jpg (1299x693, 71.69K)

Everyone who knows you is well aware how often you gush about how 'hot' Tom Hardy is….

So while of course you won't be able to take your eyes off the actor, try not to keep mentioning how attractive you think he is, because that could make Philip feel uncomfortable… You don't want to ruin the date by making Philip jealous….

Trust me… Philip is well aware how hot you think Tom Hardy is…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-10.40.38.jpg (480x269, 18.07K)

…. Of course you remember that time Jim was drunk and Philip had just been hired ?……

…. You remember how that made you feel ?……..

…. Well don't do the same thing to Phillip by sitting here talking about how 'hot' Tom Hardy is…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-10.41.47.jpg (332x442, 25.78K)

Nobody knows who this is or what you're attempting to accomplish.

DONT NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN

Going out on a date will be just like being kids again….

It's going to be a lot of fun….

'big boy' fun….

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-11.03.17.png (1053x771, 293.3K)

Just a couple crazy kids having a wild and Goofy time!… That's what being young is all about, right ?…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-11.02.51.png (1002x760, 313.44K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (701x506 2.92 MB, 32.24K)

…. And once you've gone in six fingers worth….

No reason to stop until you get to your elbow…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-11.03.36.jpg (961x656, 113.07K)

You're always compelled to hide your face, weather is behind Dollar Store children's Halloween camouflage greasepaint, or those ridiculous glasses and stupid baseball cap…

Once I examined you closely, I finally realized why you want to hide your face all the time, and it made pretty good sense….

After all, you resemble a hermaphrodite Elmer Fudd…

Attached: Screenshot_20180731-115849.png (1080x1920, 759.72K)

…. And that's when I realized why you do the ridiculous imaginary military macho bullshit, calling yourself 'major'…..

…. In your case, that form of predictable overcompensation is actually logical… I'm sure you had to pretend like you were a tough guy your whole life just to be able to keep your lunch money at school….

That also explains your deep instincts you'll need to latch on to Donald Trump's angry self-righteous finger-pointing…

It makes you feel like a big man…..

And anybody with eyes can see that's not true….

You Wascally Wabbit…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-05-11.17.17.png (1080x1310, 645.3K)

…… It makes sense that you and Phillip would end up together…

Why what you are complete Polar Opposites, Phillip being a tree-hugging, New Age, long haired, herb selling, Bohemian hitchhiking sissy boy… And you basically just being a hermaphrodite Elmer Fudd hiding behind sunglasses and grease paint…. Neither of you has ever been much of a 'ladies man', so it's a no brainier that a date night at the movies will put a smile on both your faces…

Just in case anyone isn't aware, just filter "…" and the vast majority of cucktune's posts will disappear.

you realize that for all those crimes, immigrants (legal) and illegals make up the lowest percentage involved.

Hate to break it to you old bean but your argument was countered years ago and by a much better troll at that.

Attached: 983.jpg.png (1000x1000, 253.3K)

thanks for reminding me to filter the word 'cuck'

If you had "…" filtered, then how would you have known that he was posting in here? it looks like you just got caught in your own lie. Plus, you wouldn't have been able to see your own post.

I'm a guy who continually tells neptune how little of an effect he has on me or anybody else in here, yet I find the need to go around telling other people how he can be filtered, but the fact that I know he's in any given thread proves that I can't really filter him.

I can't do anything right

Now, apply that logic to school shootings and tell me you have no problem with the current gun laws.

shut the fuck up kike shill, your samefaggery is disgusting

why do neither newsplus nor news have id, kinda stupid

THE DEATHS OF 74 WHICH ARE EASILY AVOIDED ARE MEANINGLESS. THERE DEATHS DON'T MATTER GOY BECAUSE IT'S ONLY 1.2%

Fallacy of relative privation m8.
Also of the remaining 6,608 your #s how many of those were actual legal American citizens? You know, like the fucking law says: white. Like the law intended: European. Like the law again says: two citizen American parents.

Boil it down a little further Moshe.

F A L L A C Y O F R E L A T I V E P R I V A T I O N

A

L

L

A

C

Y

O

F

R

E

L

A

T

I

V

E

P

R

I

V

A

T

I

O

N

why are temp agencies laundering people?
why with the second class?
why with the wage suppression?
Is Walmart doing this?

holy shit this totally makes up for the monthly school shootings by white children and the fucking LA shooting. one the biggest mass shootings in america. boy that got swept under the rug quick in favour of muh illegals

Fuck all ya'll for politicizing this

So you are saying stopping immigration to the US can save 183 people's lives every year?

Attached: 1519634413865.jpg (863x1024, 185.86K)

Niggers would be constantly killing each other in shools if they actually attended, instead they are killing each other by the truckload outside of it which means you don't care because its not in a school? You sure don't seem like a media drone regurgitating meaningless talking points.

Last year, there were 6,715 murders in America that weren't committed by illegal aliens

Last year, there were 74 murders that were committed by illegal aliens

you've got nothing

you're an idiot

URINE…..
IDIOT…….

you don't have a wife or a daughter

Whew, lad. How about you fuck off back to where you came from, like the beaners you love so much?

MOSHI! GET BACK IN THE OVEN!

BREAKING NEWS!!

your 'imageboard culture' of effeminate pomposity and lack of real world experience means nothing

Zig Forums is the toilet, you're the turds, and I'm the one who's here to flush the toilet

He did us a good service by getting rid of that roastie. She was draining social security and medicare.

Wow you're so cool, I bet you get all the girls for correcting biggoted misconceptions on an anonymous imageboards.

Thank you for showing me that image board culture doesn't matter. After all reddit probably only commits 1.2% of shitposting, they are wrongly persecuted just like illegals :(.

Nope….. Not for correcting you idiots….

I certainly have gotten shitloads of pussy in my life, that's for sure… I've fucked well over 600 women and teenaged girls….

(575+ who's names I remembered, and countless dozens who's names I never even bothered to ask)

These days I'm married to a former lesbian, so she has brought 4 other young women into bed with us so far…

You could correctly say that even at my old age, I'm still getting more pussy than any of you douchebags………

But no, it has nothing to do with me calling you guys out for being idiots

THE IRONY?…….

I've never been to Reddit before, except for ONE TIME, not that long ago, and it was at the urging of an Zig Forums user….

Can we urge you to go there again? This time to stay?

For all we know, all 6715 murders were comitted by illegal aliens in places where they dont record that information.
In some places the police dont cooperate with ice at all.

its only white children doing the shootings, nigs dont go to school

it seems like you would eventually stand up for yourself, and tell Diana to fuck herself.

Then, tell Jim that if he doesn't let YOU run the Goldwater, you'll go find a real job.

Last night, Jim admitted that The Goldwater isn't making any money. He said you guys were thinking that selling coffee cups that said 'Murica' it would save you from bankruptcy.

It's a sinking ship