Texas - Two Women Steal DVDs Worth Over $35K By Wearing Various Wigs

Two women thought they could get away with shoplifting various DVDs by wearing different wigs to hide their identities. They thought wrong as their little ploy was soon busted and they were arrested.

The arrest affidavit says the women are accused of stealing around 917 DVDs with an estimated value of $35, 118.83. Their tactic was to use various wigs each time to conceal their identities and placed the DVDs they steal on their purses.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/33254-Texas-Two-Women-Steal-DVDs-Worth-Over-35K-By-Wearing-Various-Wigs

Attached: Wigs Bexar County Records .jpg (985x555, 42.62K)

I guess they are too dumb to use the computer.

Only roasties could be this dumb. Maybe next time they'll steal a bunch of cassette tapes of 80s hip hop?

Ladies, you may have lost your freedom over this, but rest assured you gained excess to my "cutie convicts" folder, where you get jerked to on regular basis.

Attached: tfw to inteligence.PNG (316x528, 222.82K)

Stealing DVDs from fucking Barnes & Noble. Why is that establishment still around?

"They thought wrong as their little ploy was soon busted"

'soon' busted, huh?

……after stealing almost 1,000 DVDs?…..

sounds like you're the one who's wrong…

Idiot

If you ask me, I'd say that $35,000 is a success.

so they got caught eventually. Big deal. Everybody does.

But they did a pretty good job beforehand

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-09.21.02.jpg (985x555, 57.08K)

Just using One Name is SO unprofessional… It's not like you're Cher or Madonna…

You work for The Turdwater, which although it's the most unprofessional 'news' service on Earth, still tries to represent itself as a news service…

So using the name 'Angel' is ridiculous.

'Angel' is a stripper's nickname.

Filipino prostitutes sell their vaginas while calling themselves 'Angel'…

Are you one of Jim's monkey faced Filipino prostitutes?

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-09.26.54.jpg (1600x1000, 406.96K)

They're lesbians….Butch and her girlfriend.

stupid fucking bitch

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-09.36.45.jpg (1600x1000, 294K)

lol @ how every woman is a 'butch lesbian', just because they're not interested in YOU

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-09.22.40.jpg (985x555, 57.64K)

You're such a walking contradiction in so many ways.

You never get any pussy, because you're afraid of rejection, but you're NOT afraid of being perceived as a homosexual

Yet you have always claimed that "if you were a girl, you'd be a lesbian".

But you use 'lesbian' as an 'insult' when a girl won't give you the time of day.

And you never seem to notice the irony that you're obviously not able to get a girl as a man, preferring the company of other men instead, but 'if you were a girl's, you assert that you would suddenly be attracted to women….

Odd

I've been thinking about your stupid as shit nickname 'angel', and it's occurred to me that you might even be that ugly fucking pig bitch 'Red Pill', or maybe even the idiot who calls herself 'Savannah Smith', because of the delusional Christianity bullshit.

Either way, I can guarantee that you're a fucking worthless piece of shit

inexperienced fools like you think the term 'lesbian' is threatening somehow….

lol @ being threatened

the reason you feel threatened by a woman's attraction to other women is because deep down inside, you realize you lack the charisma required to make a lesbian actually consider giving you a try.

My wife was a 'lipstick lesbian' for 11 years until I met her. Men are stupid, primal, predictable apes, and she had grown disgusted by them….

I agree with her, and because I don't think or act like the average stupid idiot male, she and I hit it off instantly…..

She got more pussy than you could ever get in 20 of your lifetimes….

and since she and I have been married, she has brought 4 other young women into bed with us….

By the way, tell me which video game you've been playing this week……

Attached: Wendy Neptune.png (960x1280, 1.08M)

Imagine if you went to a REAL news organization's website, and you saw article written by 'journalists' who called themselves 'Angel', or 'Philip', or 'Red Pill', or 'Diana Printz'…..

using idiotic names like that negates any possible shred of integrity you may have ever had (and trust me, you never had a single shred in the first place)

Q: have I already mentioned that you are a fucking worthless piece of shit?

Bored Volunteer

apparently, you truly are

Okay, so I have determined that you ARE that stupid piece of shit who calls herself 'Savannah Smith'

You're a worthless pile of crap, and the farthest thing from a 'journalist' that ie ever seen.

Q: why don't you write an article about your menopause?

a lot of men in Zig Forums would like to learn about the multitude of physical and emotional problems and side effects associated with this laughable (and disgusting) change of life that's occuring within you.

Savannah, I'll do it for you….

What are the symptoms of menopause?

Every woman’s menopause experience is unique. Symptoms are usually more severe when menopause occurs suddenly or over a shorter period of time. Conditions that impact the health of the ovary, like cancer or hysterectomy, or certain lifestyle choices, like smoking, tend to increase the severity and duration of symptoms.

Aside from menstruation changes, the symptoms of perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause are generally the same. The most common early signs of perimenopause are:

-less frequent menstruation
-heavier or lighter periods than
you normally experience
-vasomotor symptoms,
including hot flashes, night
sweats, and flushing

An estimated 75 percent of women experience vasomotor symptoms with menopause.

Other common symptoms of menopause include:

insomnia
vaginal dryness
weight gain
depression
anxiety
difficulty concentrating
memory problems
reduced libido, or sex drive
dry skin, mouth, and eyes
increased urination
sore or tender breasts
headaches
racing heart
urinary tract infections (UTIs)
reduced muscle mass
painful or stiff joints
reduced bone mass
less full breasts
hair thinning or loss
increased hair growth on other
areas of the body, like the face,
neck, chest, and upper back

I think it's safe to say that your menopause is not only the most interesting news story of the year, but also the most repugnant.

we all want some hard hitting investigative REAL NEWS from you, where you explain what it's like to realize that your ovaries and womb are becoming useless vestigial fossils, and you no longer serve a purpose on this planet