UK - Man Found Dead Two Days After Pedophile Hunter Confrontation

A man was found dead in his home in Cannock just two days after he was confronted by a vigilante group called Soul Survivors. The group targets who they believe to be pedophiles and seeks to expose them which is apparently what happened to 47-year-old Nigel Sherratt. The pedophile hunters pretended to be a 14-year-old girl in chats on Facebook with Sherratt prior to revealing their true identities.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/33451-UK-Man-Found-Dead-Two-Days-After-Pedophile-Hunter-Confrontation

Attached: pedo hunters thumbnail.jpg (1000x607, 86.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
media.8ch.net/file_store/cf058b6966010a9b3aadf7120e6f08624b92e96afbd5c1f875e0fb8b76179a7a.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitheads can't even get their terms right.

t. soon to be dead pedo

Sill a pedo and you're going to get what you deserve scum.

What is wrong with calling it hebephillia?
It is the accurate term.

It's just mental gymnastics. You're into children, which is alright if it's an attraction, but illegal if you act upon it. So by law the only definition that counts is the mark between child and adult (18 or 21). Furthermore law enforcement and the antis don't give a shit about age specification when it comes to hunting you down…so why would you care about what the mob is calling you?

funny how they only go after white people

Hey don't be rude…six year old Aisha getting her holes fitted by the entire male clan in a bloody gangbang, while the mother is beaten and raped next door is called culture.

You faggots are lucky this was in the UK where the gun laws are cucked. Otherwise your vigilantes would all get shot dead and you'd be crying about this guy rightfully defending himself from you. What this guy deserves is to be free to fuck teenage hotties in peace away from jealous feminists and the white knighting cucks who support them.

Teenagers aren't children no matter how many stupid fuckwits say otherwise. Anything someone over 18 knows about sex is something teens can learn with any fucking search engine, or even before search engines with this thing called a library. Get the fuck over it, dumb cunts.

Attached: a.jpg (720x707, 79.65K)

Yet another term that has no meaning when it comes to you not getting your ass kicked in by the ones hunting you. How about you drop the act, be honest to yourself, realize that everyone under the pedophilia moniker is oppressed in the same way and start from there?

Make screen-caps, collect evidence, get a lawyer and file a lawsuit against the platform for discriminating against you. Also if you can't even socialize without getting harassed by undercover law enforcement it's time to make your voice be heard in your local counsel meetings. The cops are way over the line in terms of entrapment here and need to be called out about it.

good work everyone

Maybe you missed the part where I'll shoot the motherfuckers no matter what terminology they use because they can't be allowed to get away with this shit. They're not the only ones who can do vigilantism. Maybe if some of these self-important bastards had their skulls caved in, this retarded hysteria would stop.

t. soon to be dead feminist

Well, see you on the other side, kid…make every bullet count!

Shouldn't have binned that knife, brother. This is what happens to those who choose to disarm themselves; they fall victim to the wrath of the unthinking mob.

Yeah lets see them go after the mud grooming gangs. Oh wait that would be racist and their asses would be in jail together faster than they could clutch their collective pearls.

Terms don't matter, under 18 is considered pedophillia under the eyes of the law, Even if it weren't pedophillia it's still an under aged girl which is illegal.

Too bad that guy didn't go to nearly any of the countries surrounding him or he would have been able to legally fuck 14 year olds and not be murdered by moralfags because of it.

If you want to be "technical" then the men aren't pedo, nor are they any of the made-up terms like hebe, because the "pedo hunters" use photographs of women aged 18+ to lure them in.
They're basically being attacked for finding women over 18 to be attractive.

Nope.
Pedophile is a medical term, not a legal one.
And the age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18.

You're incredibly wrong, this is why allowing people to throw the term "paedophile" around without any regard has become as dangerous as allowing people to do the same with "rape", it loses its meaning and leads to stupid knee jerk reactions and misinformed mob mentality shit because people can then define it however they wish.

1. In Britain, (which is where this took place) the AoC is 16. There are two laws that deal with sex with a minor, one for sex with someone below 13, and another for sex with someone above 13 but below 16.

2. The US has the same. If the person is 12 or below, the charge is paedophilia. If they are over 12 but below the AoC of their state, (barring all of the loophole laws concerning AoC every state has) it's statutory rape. So no, the law does not view it all the same.

fuck paedophiles and fuck you, stop being retards like SJW's are with rape. It's these stupid mentalities that get 18 year olds put on sex offender registries because they were dating their 17 year old highschool sweetheart, and other bullshit.

Don't act like you're any better when you still conflate "pedophile" with "rapist".

I did not such thing, I said stop using the word "paedophile" like other idiots do with words like "rape" and "Nazi", where they've virtually lost or are losing their actual meanings, being redefined on a whim by anyone, and used against people in dangerous ways. Words have meanings and they have power, our fucking society is structured by them in the form of laws and contracts, stop being SJW-tier with words is all I'm saying.

Sure

That was you. You said that. You said that because you are still stuck in the mindset of "they're all bad people". Or you just said it in order to try to legitimize your mostly-correct point among the normalfags reading it, which is scummy and disingenuous in itself.

Oh, you must be new. They only rape little white girls. Exclusively. And never -NEVER- do the rape gangs go after muslim girls.

Uh huh, I said "fuck paedophiles". Now, show me where I "conflate(ed) 'pedophile' with 'rapist'", because that statement does no such thing.

47-14. You just want to hurt kids.

"Normal fags" you don't cover yourself with all the rest of us by saying "normal fags" you piece of shit. You want to fuck kids. You're probably gonna hurt kids in the future. Just hope their father kills you so the rest of the world doesn't have to suffer you you phony piece of shit.

Shhh, the moralfags aren't done larping.

14 is legal in France.

He only had to wait two years, 16 year olds are easy legal pickings. Dumb cunt.

white girls dress like they want the D right now. muslim girls are forced to cover from head to toe. Sand niggers are not used to seeing uncovered women.

Even though it wasn't a real girl, what's wrong with 16 year olds? Risked his whole life for pussy two years younger than the legal age. Retard deserves death, a cripple too.

Muslim girls are more slutty than you think and love white boys here (London), it's cool that they wear hijabs, so they don't usually get too much compliments and gain the hubris that most modern women gain from the constant white knighting, there a lot of insecure 10/10 girls under those wizard cloaks.

If you're an atheist and like young pussy just change your religion to Islam…a lot of tools to defend yourself becomes available to you.

pedohysteria in full effect.

the murdered an innocent white man because muslims are rampaging across their country. gj.

If there's grass on the field…

More like he understands the correct definitions of words, hysterical feminist cunt.

A social construct feminist cunts like you made up to stop guys from getting good pussy and force them to settle for roasties.

These two posts right here see the real problem.
This is why I hate any discussion about this shit, very few people even try to actually look at the details and use their heads, they just foam at the mouth and fall back on their blind emotions and social conditioning.

On one end you have paedophiles and paedophile-apologists either trying to legitimise their affliction or soapbox for paedophile rights/acceptance, (I have no overall problem with non-offenders except for the fact that I cannot ever be 100% sure they won't offend, mostly because I cannot really trust any stranger that deeply. But yes, I get it, you haven't offended and that means you're just as free as any other law-abiding citizen, but I'm still very, very leery of you because of your preferences) and on the other side there's the moral fags who verbally jerk off to murdering paedos and who rabidly fling the word "paedophile" around as much as SJWs fling around the words "racist" and "rape, which has lead to theirs and others misguided beliefs that anything even a year or two under 18/21 is pure paedo territory, (which has resulted in cases of people not far apart in age being the subject of serious trials and lives being ruined, especially those of very young men). In my experience, both sides are generally stocked with over-emotional and under-thinking retards.

But sure, be proud that this guy is worm food, while governments in Europe turned a blind eye to, and even covered up, immigrant sex rings involving minors, (as well as arresting people, who stood against them or even just protested them, for shit like 'racism', another word just like "paedophile" that had lost its meaning in today's climate and is now being redefined to fit agendas at a moment's notice, and punish and silence people).
Be glad that this guy is worn food, while Western nations turned a blind eye to their allies in Iraq & Afghanistan practicing Bacha Bazi and them having Chai Boys, which all resulted in the trafficking and daily abuse of many young children right under our military's and government's noses.

But sure, you got this one!… You fucking retards…

Easier to go after the rare lone weirdo then it is to go after the hoards of violent muslim gangs.

Pick one and only one, towelhead
Damn, you got me, fellow white person… looks like I'm not white after all
And one last thing:

My point about the word becoming meaningless, demonstrated right here. Again,
Can we please not turn this word into another meaningless, emotionally-charged word like society has allowed to happen with "racist", "rape", "Nazi", etc.? Do you not see how governments in Europe have weaponised the word "racism" to jail people, like the ones who protested the Rotherham rape gangs, or how university campuses have allowed people to implement stupid policies concerning "rape"? You're doing the same with this word. Stop it, for fucks sake.

Look right here, guys… you're looking at a gold-medal gymnast. If you want to act like a shitskin then go right ahead, convert to Islam. But you'll die like a muslim, with the muslims

I feel sorry for the white innocent men hope the SJW cucks gets what coming to them life in prison or gas chamber

Attached: 0f60b26cc36e9db606b838553ea72d85.jpg (988x2000, 611.02K)

They went after this guy because he's an easy safe target. They don't go after muslims because they don't want a bunch of suicidal muslims to declare jihad on them and their families.

fr all you pro-pedo and/or muslims itt:

gonna try to defend this man and make yourselves look stupid again or are you done here?

There was no victim. They harassed a man to the point that he took his own life. I hope the family sue all the so called vigilantes.

16 is age of consent in most states in the USA.

You're about thirty to forty years too late for that one.

This is interesting. You'd think pedophile hunters would be doing the right thing and by praised by people but its the complete opposite. Now the pedo hunters are being heavily criticized for getting the pedo killed. Talk about irony.

Pedophile hunters are usually immature anyway.

Sounds like "jew lover".

You'll never hear about niggers or sandniggers killing themselves out of guilt or shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

What is the decided age that makes someone a pedophile? In some states the legal age is 16 so is it okay? Other places like Japan the consent age is 14 and in Mexico its 12 but those are animal cultures. So under 16 is bad news?

Weirdly, actual real life experience will teach you that under 25 is bad news!

Attached: P33uBHC.png (500x418, 119.15K)

The real pedophiles are always state actors.

Rapists. The real rapists are always state actors. Those who advocate for basic shit like the right for children to be armed and have some say in who they choose to sleep with are the ones the state actors are there to turn you against.

How the fuck did the UK even get to this point.
It's completely absurd, the level of mental gymnastics required to justify the shit going on there.

If they show up to meet then they are bad people.

Circular logic at it's finest.

Hey couldn't get a girl and knew he never woul until one online threw themselves at him. To him it was his 9ne and only chance to be intimate with a human female and maybe even find love. It's not like a real 16-90 year old wold want to be with him. The pedo hunters were probably the first female attention he got in his entire life.

You can't "charge" someone with Pedophilia you retard. Check your shit before you start sperging against someone over terminology.

This is why the supposed pedo hunters are such a shady bunch of pricks. They prey upon the most dispossessed of men - offering them things beyond their imagination - from girls a couple of years under the age of consent. These are unpleasant psychopaths making black and white judgments out of a deliberately contrived grey area - all so they can get off on humiliating pathetic individuals publicly. I'd say that they deserve the rope just as much as the men they catch.

Sometimes they even pretend to be 15. If a hypothetical girl was one day away from being 16, the men in question would still be regarded (and publicised) as being monsters. That is fucking retarded tbh. Destroying someone's (already shitty) life this way is so obviously a disingenuous act of moral self regard.

When you see/listen to these supposed vigilantes, what always comes across is that they are obvious reprobates and delinquents who have chanced upon a scheme to behave in a horrible manner, whilst being shielded from judgment by the presumed virtue of their crusade.

A 14-year-old-girl isn't a child any more, idiot.

The vast majority of them are losers from places like Zig Forums, angry virgins in their 20's who adopt soccer mom style outrage about someone fucking a 15 year old girl and pretend its pedophilia because they are extremely jealous and butthurt it's not them, coincidentally enough the only other group of people who does this is ugly landwhale feminists who are likely virgins that no one has ever touched, its the exact same place of impotent outrage and it's hilarious to see how many young incels are exactly like the feminists they hate.

You think bottom tier men this society treats like garbage should risk everything to defend it–you are worse than the roasties screaming "man up" and bail me out. When the war happens(if and a big IF it happens) bottom tier men are going to sit on the sidelines, flee, or worse of all–join the enemy for vengeance.

If by the Quran you mean basic biological science, then yes. I don't get why you tards always call people hajis when it's the whole fucking world that thinks you're retarded. You could at least call people spics or niggers sometimes for variety.

So you ARE a shitskin. If not, you might be a false flagger

Do you believe everything government tells you to?

>still falseflagging and failing at it

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

You NEED to Choose

media.8ch.net/file_store/cf058b6966010a9b3aadf7120e6f08624b92e96afbd5c1f875e0fb8b76179a7a.jpg

Oh look, another towelhead who can't keep his pants on because the Qur'an says he doesn't need to

Only a shitskin would say that

Name your ideal AOC then and explain your reasoning.

30 because kiss my ass, Abdul. Goodbye

thats what the indian sub-continent monkeys do.

30 is overused expired goods.

You are trying to convince Russians to stop doing what they are being paid to do. It's an attack on our core. They are trying to blur the lines intentionally as an element of destabilization

Tell someone who cares

Look at all these nervous, sweaty towelheads posting.

Attached: 1500674227592.jpg (200x200, 13.96K)

Some men like you really love roasties fresh off the CC. Other men like their women new and unused.

They don't though, a lot of the time they get retarded pajeets, it just doesn't get reported in the mainstream media.

meant to reply to

You mean Russians

This is why Zig Forums is retarded. The battle in question has never been one of religion, nor one of sexuality, nor even of politics because they're just as authoritarian as those they claim to oppose. It has always and forever been a battle between liberty and authority. When one side can present no arguments without building a strawman, when their only recourse is to use authority to censor all that which could prove the lie to their rhetoric and propaganda, they prove that they do not oppose the lying authoritarianism of the rabid left; they simply want to replace it with their own brand of lying authoritarianism.

They rape white girls and boys, and sometimes they also rape other sandnigglets. The reason they rape way less of their kind in our countries is because white children are way cuter than desert coonlets.

Same goes for adult women. They do rape sandnigger women in their countries. It happens a lot. They don't do it in our countries because our women look better than theirs.

Uh, yeah, actually it does. Sorry you're a jealous roastie cunt who has to call the entire world Muslim because you can't think of anything more original. Cry moar faggot.

Look at all these terrified McWomen frantically trying to stop people from getting redpilled about the real reason they made these cancerous age of consent laws. But no matter how much you bellyache about how mad you are that guys want fresh pussy and not used-up slimeholes, it'll never make you more attractive.

Could be kikes. They like 'em young too.

they rape boys too faggot

Uh oh, I find 17-year-olds sexy! I'm a pedo! Should I kill myself u guise????

Attached: hurrr.gif (960x686, 170.34K)