Teenager becomes first minor prosecuted under Russia’s anti-gay 'propaganda' laws

A schoolboy has become the first minor to be prosecuted under Russia’s strict “gay propaganda” laws.

Maxim Neverov, a 16-year-old from the city of Biysk, was reportedly fined £50,000 rubles (£580) by a court, according to campaign group the Russian LGBT Network.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-gay-propaganda-laws-teenager-lgbt-minor-prosecuted-maxim-neverov-russian-network-a8487766.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 8.31.07 PM.png (894x656, 762.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6arNiQt-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is scary af, how long until sharia law tyranny causes this in more places

How progressive! :)
We're breaking new grounds here, I wonder what other new firsts there will be! I just love this culture of worshiping "new" and "first" things to ever happen, it's very heartwarmingly progressive. :)

Opposing this means you are on the wrong side of history, backwards luddite. :)

Lol shut up fag.

Why post in please report me OP? They delete comments.

Hardcore aboriginal ejaculation

So fags want kids to be able to consent to sex legally, because they know what theyre doing and capable of such decisions. but if the government goes after a teenager for spreading propaganda, they shouldn't be able to because he's too young?

remember, NAMBLA marched in every gay pride parade until the mid 1980s when the rest of the fag community, marxists, and democrats decided to tell NAMBLA to quiet down while they push the fag narrative forward. now that they got faggots "adopting" little boys to be allowed, its only a matter of time before they normalize the relationships between little boys and gay men.
if you support/defend homosexuality, you support/defend man on boy pedophilia by default.

Nobody should be prosecuted for being homosexual, but promoting degeneracy onto healthy citizens should be prosecuted viciously. Whoever uses sexual orientation for political purposes should be hanged for treason against humanity.

t. 2016-tier luddite
You're on the wrong side of history. It's 2018, get with the program and start throwing gays from roofs! :)

Hi, Reddit.

Shits fucked, I don't feel bad about collecting benefits and using drugs while living with my grandma rent free. At least I have high speed internet, multiple computers, consoles, camera equipment for my hobbies, ham radio sets I use to chat with my friends etc. I'm living like a king compared to the rest of the world and I know I'm blessed.

Attached: 8eae3276680cc66b17125ec53c7058ade57375a94b36caea65faf00db379a0fc.png (315x234, 161.86K)

Dude, what? That's completely off topic just to brag about being an useless neet.

It's not off topic, look how many people in this thread are saying shots fucked

I've never been to reddit in my life. but i've been on the internet before it was called that.

We've got another live live one here, boys!
Methinks he doeth protest too much.

pathetic

>>>/plebbit/
Fuck off.

>>>/thedonald/
Fuck off even more.

see;

Attached: gunshake.gif (500x352, 239.38K)

fyi, Zig Forums infests Zig Forums. They've infested pretty much everything on cripplechan at this point. I'd tell you to go back to cuckchan, but that's really no better.

Fag it up, fag. Buy a gun, while you're at it, and die on your feet rather than live on your knees, even if you enjoy being on your knees. Winkyface.

That Putin is such a neanderthal animal, Russia would be much better off with these fine young people dictating their social policies.

Attached: russian lgtb Igor Kochetkov.jpg (1000x714 52.43 KB, 143.79K)

Now if they could just put a lid on the Russian wigger wannabes.

Attached: russian wiggers.webm (320x240, 2.18M)

I would rather have my white daughter wearing a burka than running around with her ass hanging out sucking nigger dicks.

Attached: inexplicable.mp4 (1280x720, 4.74M)

The thing is, Russians HAVE to ban gay people. Everyone in the West looks at young Russian girls and goes "That's a not terrible look, I'd fancy shoving my cock in there" until they see the old Russian ladies, at least.

But Russian dudes? They've got to be careful around cock. Even masturbating can insert some pretty serious faggish desires to suck yourself, or to have your brother finger your ass if you're Russian. Actual gay people, or Queen? It's just really difficult to keep businesses open when there's that much cocksucking happening.

Think about it. They're protecting themselves. Unlike human beings, slavs are just weak against dicks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6arNiQt-g

Nigger do you want to start a "who can find the most retards" war? Don't pretend you don't know how many images I can find.

CURRENT YEAR INTENSIFIES

Attached: Ceci n'est pas un argument..jpg (720x533, 19.52K)

Once you go gay, you'll drown in the bay.