‘Tinder Trap’ model claims she’s the victim after duping guys

The “Tinder Trap” model who duped hundreds of dudes into showing up for a phony date in Union Square refused to apologize Thursday — and painted herself as the victim.

“I’m taking all the hits right now,” Instagram model and actress Natasha Aponte whined on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “It’s funny because all of the negative that I’m getting from these guys … [they] are still in my inboxes trying to date me.”

Hundreds of unwitting men thought they’d been invited to Union Square for a hot date Sunday — until Aponte announced they had to fight it out “Hunger Games” style and compete in strength and endurance games for a date with her.

The stunt was filmed as a “social experiment,” according to the creator and director, Rob Bliss.

more here:
nypost.com/2018/08/23/tinder-trap-model-claims-shes-the-victim-after-duping-guys/

itself

what a cunt

So it's a dude on top of all of that? Delusion has no limits.

kill it with a stick

These guys deserve it, but so does the bitch. No right party here.

NO…

Attached: Kill_it_with_fire_2-s936x704-139272-580.jpg (580x436, 36.07K)

Sounds like nu/pol/

everything is okay its just a social experiment because anything is okay if its done in science. lol! what the fuck bitch?!?! your a actress not a damn scientist. sue the hell out of this bitch to teach her a lesson.

Attached: Simpsons_-_ALF_in_a_police_lineup.png (1379x1061, 835.71K)

I remember there was a greentext story where someone catfished people repeatedly and wound up with the police after him and shit, this is that only 20x as many people affected, bitch should hang

I thought you all carried guns in burgerland, surely someone would have injected some lead into her abdomen for being such a cunt?
Or at least sued her.

This bitch needs the rope.

i would kindly like to see your degree in science.

Attached: politely disagree.jpg (288x288, 15.88K)

she must think she is super important or some crap to treat all these guys like this. 10/10 ultra ego maniac bitch.

Dick

STRAIT UP TROPHY BITCH.
WORK FOR THAT PUSSY YOU MALE BETAS.

Attached: Trophy-Bitch.jpg (210x437, 15.2K)

No fucking shit. It's called accountability, you idiot. If you do something, there's consequences. If you do something bad, there will be bad consequences. If you do something retarded, like decide to have a child and not raise her properly, you get retarded consequences, like a retard that goes on Tinder to set up fake dates then acts surprised and wounded when she gets flak for it.

Women gain validation when male fight over them. It conveys to them that they are desired. The best way to deflate female ego is to ignore them—act like they're invisible. Don't look at them or in their direction unless you have to. They only time you give them attention is when they're sucking your dick or you're fucking them. Your simping/beta behavior cost you nothing but it's valuable to females—don't give it away for free.

"It's" not a woman though

The production of robo-waifus has been decreased by 2 years.

Attached: 1523267792923.png (1500x1500, 1.4M)

people still respect women?

why?

What doesn't she understand? No one is getting pissed off that tinder people are choosy, people are pissed off because of exactly one person said:

Post this to /r9k/ pls.

Whenever I catch a woman looking at me, I actively look away and make it very obvious I am, usually with a disgusted face. I can see them get all twisted in the corner of my peripheral vision.

Yeah, it's funny. They'll almost never approach though because they can't handle rejection.

I can see competing if the women in question was drop dead gorges and pure. But for a tinder whore and one with out any tits or ass, are you fucking kidding me?

They don't approach because they want to be the ones who get to choose, but they will actively look for attention from ANYONE, even people they are not interested in, only for that satisfaction. But imagine a guy like me, 6ft, skeleton mode, looking away from some admittedly cute girl who I know would never give me the time of day, getting her upset and insecure. It's fucking great.

the female psyche is pathetic and weak.

For as much as women hate the red pill they sure are walking examples of it.

Bitch, please…

Fucking retards, “trap” in the title is not referring to trannies. Do you niggers even read anything besides headlines

REMINDER THAT WOMEN CAN LITERALLY NOT DO ANYTHING, THIS WOMAN HAD TO BE TOLD EXACTLY WHAT TO DO
THE ONLY AGENCY A WOMAN IS CAPABLE OF ENACTING IS THE AGENCY OF OTHER PEOPLE

Repeat after me…No Humans Involved. Disregard.

Attached: no humans involved.jpg (640x400, 11.51K)