STDs continue rapid rise in U.S., setting new record, CDC says

Sexually transmitted diseases are on the rise in America, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In fact, nearly 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis were diagnosed in the U.S. in 2017, surpassing the record set in 2016 by more than 200,000, CDC scientists reported Tuesday.

Experts say many factors have contributed to the rapid rise, though the biggest one may be less frequent condom use. It’s less clear whether dating apps, like Tinder, have contributed in some way to the spread of STDs, though some researchers think they have.

“We have seen steep and sustained increases over the last five years,” said Dr. Gail Bolan, director of the Division of STD Prevention at the CDC. “Usually there are ebbs and flows, but this sustained increase is very concerning. We haven’t seen anything like this for two decades.”

more here:
nbcnews.com/health/sexual-health/stds-continue-rapid-rise-u-s-setting-new-record-cdc-n904311?ds

Attached: stdweb_itstime_c0-0-502-293_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 52.5K)

Aren't these STDs all common with niggers? I guess that old saying is true.

Media is encouraging promiscuity and this is the natural consequence

Based std's.

Attached: IMG_20180825_220029_253.JPG (191x100, 7.71K)

If you take California metropolitan areas out of the equation I would bet money the statistic looks radically different.

STDs, another reason to avoid 3DPDs.

Wait destroying the traditional means of courting fucks over people

Reminder that cold sores are literally mouth herpes and the most prevalent STD by far but no one cares because it is just a simple normal part of life to be infected with an immortal virus that sleeps inside your basal ganglia.

The virus that causes cold sores (HSV1) is trivially distinct from the virus that causes genital herpes (HSV2). They're the same damn bug.

You already have herpes. That's not to say "that's a good thing", it's bullshit and we need to figure out a way to kill the damn thing.

Attached: the herps.jpg (641x445, 40.88K)

I caught mouth herpes aka cold sores when I was about 11 years old. Probably from kissing my mom or sharing a drink with my dad or some bullshit. When you get tested for STDs, most of the time they don't even tell you if you have oral herpes because 60% of people have it anyway. they figure, why create panic
i only get a tiny cold sore once every few years btw, but the first outbreak was really bad

So i had herpes at the ape of 9-10?

Attached: v0.jpg (1280x731, 316.62K)

does a sex dol count as 3d?

Attached: 0.jpg (750x1336, 51.21K)

Yes and no

yes. herpes isn't that bad tbh, it clears up as you get older. i dont nkow about genital herpes but oral isnt so bad

niggers

Incels win by doing absolutely nothing.

Don't have sex with one of these in a "brothel"
they're like toilet seats: inanimate objects that are, nevertheless, vectors of venereal viruses.

i was planning to buy my own tbh fam

that we have diseased designed specifically to kill niggers, fags, and the sexually promiscuous is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

FBSTD's are wicked.

Attached: .jpg (642x420, 59.2K)

roast whores and chads continue to degrade civilization, helped along by leftism and feminism.