Massachusetts - Scientists Discover Secrets Tunnels Between Brain and Skull

thegoldwater.com/news/35427-Massachusetts-Scientists-Discover-Secrets-Tunnels-Between-Brain-and-Skull

It may come as a surprise to many since the information is not widely known but scientists say there are actually tiny tunnels running from a human’s skull to his brain.

A new study by scientists in Boston has amazingly discovered a group of secret tunnels which go from the skull’s bone marrow all the way to the brain’s lining. The passageways may provide immune cells an express route to the brain in the emergency case of trauma caused by a stroke, for instance, or other disorders.

A press release on the study quoted Dr. Francesca Bosetti from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke as saying: “We always thought that immune cells from our arms and legs traveled via blood to damaged brain tissue. These findings suggest that immune cells may instead be taking a shortcut to rapidly arrive at areas of inflammation.”

Attached: Secret Tunnel 2 Health Magazine .jpg (700x394, 75.31K)

fucking dumbasses I knew you were all wrong. YOU FUCKING KNOW IT ALL LIARS

Said literally no-one ever.

Diana, your brain seems to be immune from the self-realization that you're a mooch

Imagine having to get a real job, and having to pay your way, like at the Eton Emerald….

That pain between your ears when you try to 'imagine' things?….

That's called your BRAIN.

Most people use their brain to get them out of trouble, to solve problems.

You use your vagina.

that's pretty amazing

What's 'pretty amazing' is how you pretend to be a reporter, when you can barely construct a coherent statement.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how Jim paid for a licensed copy of Grammarly™ simply because you kept making ridiculous grammatical errors in your bullshit 'articles', but you wasted his money, never using Grammarly™, and continue making embarrassing grammatical mistakes every day.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how you pretend to be consumed with 'Anti American Left Wing Liberals', while you're not an American

What's 'pretty amazing' is how you pretend to be a huge Trump fan, even though you're a fucking FILIPINO

What's 'pretty amazing' is how you mimic anything Jim says, parroting his words like a parasite, because you'll do ANYTHING to mooch free rent at the Eton Emerald.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how tiny and cramped the loft condo is at the Eton Emerald.

What's 'pretty amazing"' is how you sit on your ass, pretending to be a 'journalist', costing Jim money, getting in the way, and creating internal conflict at the Goldwater.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how Philip and James can easily handle the 'journalism', and you refuse to create your own niche at the Goldwater.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how the Goldwater doesn't make any revenue, and you could easily be the ad sales executive, bringing in advertising dollars, but you REFUSE because you're lazy.

What's 'pretty amazing' is how you would do the same behavior, mimicking whatever behavior, spouting off whatever rhetoric that anybody demonstrated, acting like their puppet, if they gave you a free roof over your head.

Wtf is going on here? Who the fuck is diana? And why do you people hate her so much?

AHHHHHHHH HA HA HA AH AH AHA HA HA HA AH A

Every time I go on one of these threads, the same 40 year old faggots come on here and start making these esoteric posts about the stupidest shit possible. I wish they'd go back to Yahoo! answers, or wherever the fuck they came from, because I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing these stupid shitposts and the goddamn ellipses abuse.

Diana Printz (not her real name) is the monkey faced, gigantic-toothed, thick lipped, pseudo-nigger Filipino prostitute that created this thread. She mooches off Jim Watkins, living rent free in a tiny little cramped loft condo at the Eton Emerald in Manila, Philippines. She pretends to be a reporter, but she can barely spell.

………..just like your mother told you so many times after your father left………..

"Nobody gives a fuck what you want, or what you think, you worthless little bastard! I should've had an abortion! You've destroyed my life!"

what fucktard would invest one advertising dollar promoting anything on this shithole site?

I'm talking about The Goldwater, which is yet ANOTHER shit site

i'd fuck diana's pinay pussy, but only because i have a fetish for cheap, third world prostitutes

A little history lesson to make your future more relaxed…human science is based on the idea to disprove everything that came before…which makes everything we believe in nothing but bullshit waiting to be disproved.

This. Our understanding of the world is always advancing.