Mexico – Australian Model (20) Found Dead On Famous Mexican Billionaire’s Yacht

Interpol is cooperating with Australian authorities after 20-year-old Australian model Miss Sinead McNamara was found dead on the deck of a superyacht in Greece.

The owner of the yacht is Mr. Alberto Bailleres, a Mexican businessman (pictured with Mexican President Nieto) with an estimated net worth of $9billion. Mexican police said they would cooperate but claim that Mr. Bailleres could not be located.

thegoldwater.com/news/35890-Mexico-Australian-Model-20-Found-Dead-On-Famous-Mexican-Billionaire-s-Yacht-Video

Attached: Credit - 411 Mania.png (1200x746, 1.1M)

What a privileged life these roasties live. Men struggle and suffer to get by, yet all they need is a pretty face.

Dude she looks like 35. I mean how many dicks did she take to archive a soulless face like this at 20?

No kidding, she doesn't have the look of healthy 20 year old. Bitch looks like shes ready to hit her mid-life crisis phase.

I know you guys are way too busy sprinkling your doritos with each other's dickcheese but do you smell that?

It reeks of fat, ugly, tendies loving, basement dwelling virgin incels hating on anything with a vagina cause they never got invited to prom by those nasty "roasties" even tho they're a "supreme gentleman".

Get fucked losers you couldn't even get on a fucking fishing boat if you had a cunt ,at least slut made it on a yacht and she didn't made it by bitching about dicks on the internet.

Attached: stank.gif (564x578, 752.8K)

Come on look at her face…all her insecurities hiding behind a toxic mask of make-up, wasting like an hour to get her hair right, finding a fake sense of accomplishment by modelling for pretentious assholes, and yet the regret of her life decisions is still showing. Healthy 20 year old girls would've barely started their lives and yet this corpse has already achieved the apex of her whole whore existence…becoming a hole for some horny rich guy. So don't be too offended if I don't see eye to eye with you on the term "making it".

Play stupid whore games, win stupid whore prizes.

She's 20? ffs that pic makes her look 40something

>>>/reddit/

Nice try, but everyone knows what hot 20 year olds are supposed to look like and pictured isn't it, no amount of deflection is going to distract from that.

She died young but she didn't leave behind a pretty corpse.

Oh no, look out, a half-nigger with a roastie mom found the internet.

Get over it loser.

If everyone you don't like is a nigger, doesn't that mean the whole site is niggers which means you enjoy the company of niggers

found the INCEL. You were waiting for this roastie to finish getting rekt by thousands of cocks so you can start worshiping her and finally get your dick wet—go where thousands of men have gone before(for free) but you are willing to give everything to the roastie to get your dick wet. Sad INCEL you are. Just sad.

Let me be the first ITT to say nothing of value was lost.

SHES LIKE 30 NOT FUCKING 40

She got what was comin' to her anyways, dumb bitches think they really will be handed the world on a silver platter.

"Model" is euphemism for hooker

Nah she's white from the southern hemisphere. Probably spent most of her young life outside. It's the sun. It ages the skin quite a bit for whites exposed to it THAT much. take a good long look at people from South Africa, NZ, Australia, and the southern US dry states (Arizona). The bitches look dried out and tough as leather by 28. Gorgeous in their late teens but they hit the wall fucking hard fast and early.

And yes I'm aware Arizona and shit are not in the southern hemisphere, the sun exposure is high and the conditions are similar in terms of humidity. It just annihilates subcutaneous fat that makes a woman look "full-faced" and bodied.

for this roastie two years of gangbangs and coke = thousand cock stare

this whites are not meant to be in such sunny areas.
the best looking whites are in cold areas like canada midwest central northern eastern europe

You perma-virgins are pretty upset over this. I don't think much of this bitch either, but you people are more than pathetic. You'll be the among first to be gassed when the time comes, right after trannies and other degenerates.

Fuck off to Zig Forums faggot. That place is overflowing with manginas(male feminists).

Her purpose for being on that boat was simple: service the men and don't OD and the whore failed that. Women are useless.

You have to go back user. It's obvious you can't handle your precious women getting negative praises. BTFO whiteknight.

white vagina on display for everyone to see.

Which is why "she" has been "killed off".
As MtF transgenders age, their natural male biology inevitably exerts itself and becomes visible. In some this happens at a much accelerated rate, which is exactly what you're seeing and the reason "she" appears to be a mid 30s-40 year old female.
It's a man.
The entire jew-controlled modeling industry, like hollywood, is a platform designed to push trannies onto straight men, slowly corrupting their sexuality. Look at rates of transgenderism, homosexuality and "bi-curiosity" to see that it's working exactly as intended.

This is how whores die, even the expensive ones.

I feel like you're taking the wrong read. I didn't even think of her as a dead face, but this person is so young and got on a party boat presumably to fuck her way into money. I think they took a very human stance by saying she was "dead faced" and not insulting her appearance or saying she's not even that hot, like a loser type of guy would. They actually surprised me, but your appraisal of them, was very low thinking and not at all surprising.

That's what happens when you've been dragging your pussy around town since you were 10. Most blank face I've seen in awhile.

It is the eventual fate of harem members.

Unlikely. It's a drug overdose, which is why that rich dude can't be located…needs a little time to detox.

Drug OD is very likely. A less likely one is the whore by chance came to know things she had no business in know…silence is the only solution to that problem.

At least she had the decency to find a rich person to pay her way instead of charging us. Most of these women mock hardworking men, get impregnated, beaten and abandoned, then come screaming back to us for more money to pay for their stupid mistakes. We have got to stop giving out money like this. They choose to enter a bad relationship, then they should pay the price for it. Let them hire their own lawyers to get the money from the dead beat dads, not from us.