Trump Says Google, Facebook In “Very Antitrust Situation”

Trump said some people see an “antitrust situation” with Google, Facebook and Amazon.

Responding to reports that Silicon Valley social media platforms are censoring conservatives, President Trump stepped up his criticism of technology firms – telling Bloomberg in a wide-ranging interview that they may be in a “very antitrust situation,” while repeatedly censoring himself over whether or not the companies should be broken up.

“I won’t comment on the breaking up, of whether it’s that [Google] or Amazon or Facebook,” Trump said in an Oval Office interview Thursday with Bloomberg. “As you know, many people think it is a very anti-trust situation, the three of them. But I just, I won’t comment on that.”

theduran.com/trump-says-google-facebook-in-very-antitrust-situation/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 7.44.40 AM.png (799x445, 428.13K)

"In a very antitrust situation isn't proper English.

Trump is an illiterate caveman who can't construct a coherent statement.

Possibly anti trust, people don't trust them, makes more sense than jumping on the caveman hyperbole. Dumbfag

Trump is probably THE stupidest person I've ever seen.

Trump's creative neologisms continue to enrage his critics. They seem to be in a very anti-win situation.

I love a good neologism…

In fact, in the one who coined the term 'thiquid' in 1996 when I watched my sperm rollout of a teenaged girls gaping rectum.

I'm not 'enraged' at all. I just think he's a stupid caveman.

lol @ YOU grasping for straws, defending the guy who couldn't figure out how to color the American Flag in a coloring book, and calling ME 'dumb'….

hahahaha !!

putin cum slurpers

The caveman didn't just color one of the stripes blue, he also left TWO white stripes between the red stripe and the blue stripe

'OOGA OOGA RED WHITE WHITE & BLUE'

Attached: trump-colors-flag-.jpeg (800x387, 67.64K)

"OOGA OOGA RED WHITE WHITE AND BLUE"

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-210719.png (854x480, 285.69K)

"OOOOGA OOOOGA!!"

"A VERY ANTITRUST SITUATION!!"

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-210839.png (480x854, 258.86K)

compared to the caveman….
this kid is like Albert Einstein

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-210852.png (480x854, 274.69K)

"possibly"

"makes more sense"

hahahaha!!!
OOOGA OOOGA!!

Such shills. Such fail.

Also, Goolag had it coming. Do no evil they said.

Oaths mean nothing to liars.

Attached: 1535929329924.jpg (399x651, 91.07K)

YES. This can only end with him winning bigly.

Attached: blairmountaincoalminers.jpg (907x529, 123.25K)

nice anime pic

sissy

Sure is samefag in here

VERY antitrust laws to VERY monopolies

"OOOGA OOOGA!"

*in an exaggerated, lisping sissy voice*

"Sure is samefag in here"

LISP RENDITION:

"Thure is Thamefag in here"

oooops!!!

Thure Ith Thamefag in here!"

dude, the way you use anime girl reaction pics is AWESOME

………..nothing effeminate
about you at all, huh?

If you stop censorship at jewgle, twatter, fagbook, etc., it will then shift to ISPs. ISPs would then be the ones enforcing censorship. Net neutrality is gone. The stage is set.

Ive seen all these same comments wtf.
They all made fun of trump lol. I dont even care to look into if the flag coloring thing is real

*writes a tiny eye chart on each of my testicles, then lays them directly over your eyes*

you don't have to 'look into it' too hard

Attached: screen-shot-2018-08-27-at-9-42-38-am.png (637x538, 322.75K)

Attached: hro557.jpg (450x300, 24.18K)

Attached: eye-test-chart-vector-vision-exam-optometrist-check-medical-eye-diagnostic-different-types-sight-eyesight-optical-eye-test-chart-111242262.jpg (1300x821, 83.73K)

Very monopoly

Attached: Untitled-design-18-770x405.jpg (770x405, 27.26K)

I want you to read the
first line for me

hey Turdskin,
I never read your copy n paste bullshit articles, and tonight is no exception. I just glanced at your stupid headline, and that's going above and beyond as far as I'm concerned.

I don't give a fuck about Trump's opinions or Google or Twitter or Facebook….

all I care about is Diana. when is that horsetooth prostitute gonna get a fucking job?

Good. Shut them down!! Google and Facebook have been up to no good for decades

hahahaha !! stfu

It's really just Philip and James who handle the bullshit stories at the Goldwater….

Diana is a nuisance who gets in the way, pretending to be a 'reporter'….

YOU seem to pop up on Sundays, so Philip and James can have some 'intimate' time together….

Diana mooches off Jim so she can live in that bullshit cramped little tiny loft at The Eton Emerald

Why don't YOU tell her to get a real job?

that's raycis mane

Attached: hR?ss.jpg (450x320, 19.48K)

Of course I realize that Jim is a cheap piece of shit, and he encourages his tiny staff to use an assortment of pseudonyms, in an effort to try to make it appear that he has a larger staff at the Goldwater….

So…. I'm not sure if you're one of the other monkeyfaced Filipino prostitutes, like 'Jash' or if you're an Eastern Indian dude, or WTF you are….

All I know is everytime I see your name associated with one of these ridiculous copy and paste articles, I don't bother reading any of it

All I know is your creepy name only pops up on Sundays… Which makes me think that you might be the douchebag who started this douchebucket board, which somehow ended up becoming nothing more than a Goldwater copy n paste shithole

so………..

what I guess I'm asking
you is if maybe YOU would
consider being the one who
reaches out to Diana and
explains to her that she's
basically ILLITERATE, barely
able to construct a coherent
sentence, and she gets in
the way at The Goldwater
actually making Philip and
James' jobs even harder than
they already are….

You'd be doing Diana a huge
favor if you could convince
her to do something more
PRODUCTIVE with her time

some people get triggered simply by seeing trumps face in this thread i love it

Attached: af53d09621abe4c28df7aa3793ca445dee695a5ae483661f0bb0b94b49abb8e0.gif (640x544, 740.98K)

The Eton Emerald seems nice, especially in a shithole like Manila

But upon closer inspection, it's a piece of shit.

It's a tiny little shithole.

Sure, it's a 'loft', with its 2nd floor bedroom, but the floorplan of the entire 'condo' is smaller than my fucking living room.

Diana occasionally has pseudo-sex with Jim, (who's basically 75% gay) and lives rent free in that tiny cramped little shithole, using her vagina as her 'career skill'….

She sits around on her ass, going to Facebook all day, playing solitaire, etc, while Philip & James do all the work.

What odd is how Philip and James get shit on by Jim, getting their 'yearly bonus' in the form of gasoline and bullets, while Jim pays for Diana to go on vacations, buy clothes, etc.

She's a prostitute

I haven't seen anybody get triggered at all

Are you sure you're talking about THIS thread?

That is a correct sentence in English.

Being a prostitute isn't an honorable career for Diana

you should be cool and
tell Diana that she's a
whore and tell her to
get a fucking job

DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN !!

if you are Diana's friend
you will reach out to her
and tell her that she's a
fucking whore and that
she's stupid, and that
she's unqualified to be
a Walmart greeter, let
alone a reporter

*holds you by your ears*

*spits phlegm in your mouth*

in the sixth frame of the gif
it looks like he has a
Hitler moustache

I'll interrupt you as much as I please, fag.

So…… Now that we've
covered tonight's
business at hand

what's up ?……….

what have you
been up to
lately ?

fuck off nigger

peddles up your driveway on a child's tricycle, wearing a ridiculous gigantic oversized foam rubber cowboy hat and a plastic toy sheriff's badge pinned to my tiny children's Halloween cowboy vest. playing cards affixed to my tricycle spokes with clothespins make a clicking noise as I slowly squeak my way up your driveway. once I reach the top of the driveway, I peddle around you in circles, as I pull out a lasso, which I spin in the air above my head before tossing it over you. as the sun sets, I peddle back down your driveway, dragging you behind me

At least Google is leaps and bounds ahead of Fb in terms of social responsibility.

best post ever

seriously….

whatchya been up to lately?

see any good movies
or read any good books?

did you know that in America,
one person dies every hour
from skin cancer ?

Now, of course melanoma
metastasis is what kills them
not the initial skin cancer

of course

are you a vegetarian?

Someone PLEASE put Nigger Neptune in an asylum so he can stop shitting up this website.

what's the weather like where you're at ?…..

it's fucking humid as shit here

URINE LUCK!!

Wendy just came home from the hospital

It's time for me to run

be well, sir

you're rude. I wanted to see where he was going with that.

this thread

God DAMN check out Ashlyn Rover, busted for DUI tonight

Attached: 35043488_10215713079636976_474994533642272768_n.jpg (960x960, 60.52K)

Now THATS a piece of ass

Attached: 26730943_10214486765939900_129717217717256052_n.jpg (720x720, 42.46K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-000035.png (480x854, 87.69K)

Here's her house…….

*gathers duct tape, stun gun, mag flashlight & video camera*

Attached: IMG_20180903_000744.jpg (480x508, 92.49K)

Did you know that potatoes and apples have identical hexagon shaped cells?

*extinguishes a lit cigarette on top of your head*

Naw
Trump may actually be right about this one since Google has their shit installed on every Androidshit by default which could be a case that they are essentially controlling their services supply chain. Microsoft was hit for the same reason in the 90s

and yet manlier than you faggot.

Burgess Meredith was a Captain in the US Army Air Force

just in case you wondered

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 6.66K)

Alt-kike fagots like you make me sick. Every alt-kike fagot must die, and will die, by the hands of a white renegade (in minecraft). The white revolution will not be started by limp-wristed fagots such as yourself, but proud white renegades igniting the fires of revolution (in minecraft).

Is it possible that irritable bowel syndrome could be contagious like yawning?

Attached: G0msr_d.jpg (640x479, 34.6K)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Cydia Deshaisiana

Attached: thing-puts-jump-mexican-jumping-beans-tiny-caterpillar-bean-moth-cydia-deshaisiana-what-makes-fun-seed-48557780.jpg (1300x980, 160.87K)

Sometimes I can turn my foot and my ankle makes a popping sound

Attached: 7wls71kxaud01.jpg (772x960, 339.75K)

Then, other times it doesn't make that noise at all

Attached: Weird Beard.jpg (460x550, 37.91K)

what is this thread about again? I can't remember

Attached: 0kg3DU8DqWj0yIUNB8YarSsiTrY.jpg (800x561, 71.95K)

Oh yeah now I remember

It's about trump not being able to construct a coherent comment

Attached: weird-beard-people-men-funny-tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg (640x360, 64.11K)

Hate to burst your bubble but that topic doesn't interest me.

I want to talk about architecture

Outside the person in the mirror.

You've lived a really sheltered life in that case, my dude.

ahahahahahahaha oh my god, shills both mad and terrified. Desperate to derail this thread. Trump must be doing something right!

Attached: garak 06.jpg (320x320, 8.86K)

liberals loved playing by saul alinsky's rules until we started playing by them.

For me he is right social media is not good to express what is your feelings.. Your life is not a showbiz

MAGA

I don't think trump knows what anti-trust actually is. Or how to use it in a sentence.

it's not called "triggered" it's called, somebody does something stupid, so you make fun of them. It's not our fault trump does this every day.

Lol you watch anime and . Play video games faggot.

How mad do you have to be to respond to a post like that?

go to sleep steven king.

yes go out

'very antitrust situation' lmao i can't get over how perfect trump is as an american leader

You definitely earned my
floccinaucinihilipilification
with that stupid post

perhaps in Tel Aviv they haven't taught you that sometimes you can twist a noun that would otherwise be ordinary and require more syntax, in the case of words that bear enough weight they may act like proper nouns and may thus be used differently, as in the case here.

"very 'AntiTrust' situation" means here a situation which is very likely to be AntiTrust sparing the extra word "worthy" or some other variant because it is implied you dolt. Language is a vehicle for meaning - the meaning is fucking clear and that means that he was successful in what he intended to do.

Fucking kikes man, it seems like you're intentionally being retarded to make these shill attacks when this is GREAT FUCKING NEWS and you can kindly fuck off back to your stolen land, fingers crossed for some Iran action ;)

in other words, Trump is incapable of constructing a coherent comment

Gotchya

If a black woman came up to you and "axed" you a question, would you make the same argument?

didn't think so.

Unfortunately your claim is invalid as he's made several coherent comments. Maybe work on your argumentation as you should've said "Drumpf is incapable of constructing a coherent comment in at least 50% of all publicly available interviews".

also fuck fascist on both sides of the aisle
#lizardsquad
#resist
#UBINOW
#singularityimpending
#wokeonpostscarcity

Axed? Like chop with an axe? How do you axe a question? That makes no sense, nigger.

The idea of Google getting broken up is a horror situation for a ton of people. You have NO IDEA how deeply burrowed Google is into shit these days.

100% agree to president trump maga US