BITCOIN PRICE CRASH: CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET IN MELTDOWN AS VALUE CONTINUES TO DROP

Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies are crashing in a sudden and dramatic market collapse.

After weeks of steady gains, bitcoin dropped in price by more than $300 in the space of an hour on Wednesday morning, with ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash all following its lead. By Thursday morning, bitcoin had fallen $1,000 in just 24 hours.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-crash-cryptocurrency-market-value-ethereum-ripple-eos-cash-a8523761.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 12.25.38 AM.png (717x503, 295.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-USD?ltr=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is now a good time to buy? When will it hit rock bottom?

Looks like someone dumped their coin for fiat Wednesday evening. Hasn't recovered yet.

Attached: coindesk-bpi-chart.png (800x400, 30.19K)

I hope it crashes so hard that rich assholes actually lose money from investing in the idea. Just to spite all the assholes who bought out video cards and made prices spike on new cards.

Not like there has been any game released worth playing in about a decade. I'm still running a r9 290

Save better larper

Yep, because it's a bubble…

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooo

Better sell…. lol

Attached: pinkwojak.png (1050x671, 96.84K)

Ah, you must be new to shitcoining. Its not a meltdown unless over 20% of BTC's value has dropped in 24 hours, inevitably taking the rest with it in that time frame.

This is great

Attached: 1529627199607.jpg (224x250, 5.9K)

A meltdown would entail a large drop in price which causes panic selling.
the panic selling causes a further price drop which accelerates the price drop which causes more panic sales.

I'm 28 and bitcoin made owning a house in the bay area possible. Stay mad.

gee, it's almost like a currency whose value is based 100% on speculation is doomed to failure

~$6200 is more or less what it's been at for months. It just got rejected hard before reaching $8000. In other words, it was Tuesday in the cryptocunt market.

don't buy the pre-used cards, user. However, do watch as the price for new cards drops because of idiots buying up the pre used cards and creating a glut for the rest of us.

Shit, people here are dumber than I thought. Any < $50 old RPi board can play sweet old school games that are actually fun.

Attached: Lunar - The Silver Star (U) (Front).jpg (1430x2430, 793.72K)

never grow up, weeaboos.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-USD?ltr=1

this is not news
or a crash

misleading tbh

you should try kingdom come tbh

you couldve chose instant retirement instead. dissapoint