Maryland - 14-Year-Old Rapist Charged As An Adult For Murder Of 83-Year-Old Woman

thegoldwater.com/news/36492-Maryland-14-Year-Old-Rapist-Charged-As-An-Adult-For-Murder-Of-83-Year-Old-Woman

A law in Maryland that allows for minors to be charged as an adult means a 14-year-old boy who has been charged with the rape and murder of an 83-year-old woman will be charged as an adult. Baltimore police announced Friday that Tyrone Harvin, 14, will be charged as an adult but there is a process that could allow Harvin to be treated as a juvenile, according to police spokesman T.J. Smith.

Attached: murderer thumbnail(1).jpg (906x614, 112.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-tyrone-harvin-bail-20180910-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny you have to be one of Jim's shemales if you want to post on newsplus

Oh wow what a suprise there

isnt it statistically a bigger surprise than if it had been a white old lady who violently oppressed the poor dindu's efforts to get back to school and go to college?

Attached: smuglain.jpg (239x133, 3.77K)

he a good boy.
he din du nuffin.

Just get it over with and take the nigger out back and shoot him.

Put that monkey away forever!

What a faggot, at least rape someone hot

If the picture of that nigress he raped doesn't prove to everyone that negroids are a completely different and distinct - none of this subspecies bullshit - then they're probably retarded.

Oh. ZOGbots are already setting up the result of his verdict: 9 months of probation.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-tyrone-harvin-bail-20180910-story.html

Not sure if I should call him smart or innocent.

I'm not going to shed any tears for some deadbeat nigger whose family and community failed him, but the double standard is striking.

Tyrone Harvin
Tyrone
Tyrone
Tyrone
Tyrone
Tyrone
Tyrone

Attached: 7f24aeb9d95efdaec660b27da4f22216f1bbaf7898ba9ea684a2172c4c5f9325.png (1520x1080, 1.18M)

Someone has to keep your toxic masculinity in check

Where? Your made up one?
Of the 50 states + DC (51) 31 have AOC of 16. Only like 11 are 18.

Also no. Fuck off lolberg. His community didn't fail him. Him being a fucking nigger is why he failed.

I never implied that he didn't also fail himself. Even psychopathic tendencies can be steered towards a useful purpose.

Being a nigger mostly always means an immediate failure to be human. They were bred this way - to loot, to rape, to kill. There are a few niggers who have overcome their genetic programming, though - perhaps one in a million or even more. They either don't survive very long or just go into hiding, so most people simply aren't aware of their existence.

Yeap. Black on black crime is real.

Nigs gon nig

I hate niggers.

(((you))) implied that the community was at fault for failing the niglet. No.
It's in the DNA of niggers to destroy, steal, rape, etc. Even if he were able to overcome his genetic programming as stated, he'd still be a nigger and he'd still create nigger offspring. At no point can a nigger be useful to society for any length of time.

What are the other 9?

Bold claim. I suppose you have evidence to prove this? Actual evidence, biological evidence, not simply circumstantial evidence and confirmation bias?

18 AOC

Did you not pay attention to anything in any period of history? This isn't new. This isn't some great rare event. Even ignoring history, just the last fucking month of every weekend in Chimpcago can prove this.

17*

The guy in this story is 14 though, so talking about states with 16 AoC doesn't apply here.

Correct. I was replying to someone, not making my own point despite that.

test