South Korea - Government Surprised By Growing Protests Against Muslim Refugees

thegoldwater.com/news/37288-South-Korea-Government-Surprised-By-Growing-Protests-Against-Muslim-Refugees

“Their culture and religion are very different from us. I don't want to see this bad religion in our country where our children will grow up and it will bring harm to them."

Mr. Il Lee, a human rights lawyer, claims that fake stories and online anti-Islam propaganda is the main cause for the growing protests but does also admit that, just as in Japan, the anti-refugee sentiment is not new in Korea.

Furthermore, the government's apparent lack of involvement to improve matters for the refugees arriving hasn’t helped either.

Mr. Lee: "There is a strong phenomenon in Korea that people blame foreigners for everything that goes wrong. But when it comes to the Yemeni asylum seekers, there is a strong anti-Islam sentiment as well.”

Attached: Credit - Public Radio International.png (904x526, 1.09M)

"Jews" will have you think Muslims are insane beasts but they are probably just inbred mad. The "Jews" are still trying to control the World and human thinking though. I believe it is easier to get along when your'e homogonous and everyone looks the same, but I won't let them make me racist anymore or control the way I think because it's what they've been working toward. I always felt like people who were concious and responsible were different from their race. It's wrong to force feed celebrity and creating news or controlling the World's governments. They put us in school all our youth and they laugh at our God and try to make us ashamed. They demoralize us, they try to take away our humanity and they don't let us connect to our light or eachoother, they are already trying to shut down the internet. Or they did and this is a controlled version and only they decide what other people see.

The best bet for South Korea to survive the international genocide of human culture waged on all of us by the kikes is to grab as many weapons as they can and deflect to the north, because believe me…the fatso dictator doesn't want to destroy the entire planet…only the kikes want that. Bring your passion and your working power to the north, keep the banks out of the country and build yourself a protective wall of nukes. Otherwise no form of protest will stop the end of the little freedom we have left.

Worst koreans are yellow jews.
TALMUD IN EVERY HOUSEHOLD
80% CIRCUMCISION RATE
NO VIDYA AFTER 00:00

They are insane beasts. They have been custom-assembled, eugenically bred over centuries to be psychotic, soulless killing machines by these very jews you speak of. Dig deep into islamic law and you'll find talmudic verses plagiarized everywhere.

>(((human rights)))

>(((lawyer)))

I've met plenty of muslims and every single one was a bro. I'm sure that there are plenty unstable nutcases, but they are the exception not the norm.

Sweet propoganda, leftypol. Meanwhile, half of all news stories are muslims murdering people.

proven false by the mudshit's own words.

Throwing money at them is working great in Europe though. They should do that instead!

/jews plus/ please

Howdoyoudomyfellowkaffars.jpeg

MIDF as fuck sandnigger

Not enough white women in South Korea I guess.

If it was white men refugees those bug women would have a different stance.

Wow. Moshie discovered the 'reverse psychological' method of attack of this issue.

I wonder if it will work.

(Probably considering the IQ of nu-8/pol/.)

It's easy to plunder Asian countries:

soy comes from asia.

When you're just wrong about almost everything that is important

Fuck off shlomo

As a member of another group of people that often gets blamed for the bullshit my kind does outside it's country i can only say that there cannot be good if the supposed good people inside refuse to fight against the evil ones and let them do as they please just because taking care of domestic problems is "wrong" or "against the law."

As always, religions are the problem. Throw this shit to the toilets, and people will live in piece, just smartly arguing on science theories instead.
This said, refugees go home and fight you faggots instead of invading other countries !

I'm getting sick and tired of third world countries being smarter than us regarding the muz.

At the end of the day you can say its racist but people prefer their own and if they have to mix it better be with people who share their views.

Disgusting,I enamour to see when nk finally annexes and saves this shit hole in the name of sejong.
Obviously nk are too autonomous for that, much to these corrupted capitalist yellow yids detrtriment.

white men and asian women are the most desired, so it's cheating if you invade with either of those

Evil influence of American doctors.

>half of all (((news stories)))
yes goy, take what the news tells you. oh but don't want to think things through and get closer to the truth? just flip the channel for a DIFFERENT opinion thats not also controlled by zionist freemasons.

fucking normie