Actress Emily Ratajkowski Told to ‘Put on a Bra’ During Kavanaugh Protest

Actress and model Emily Ratajkowski was told to “put on a bra” by her social media followers as she protested against President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Holding a sign declaring: “Respect female existence or expect our resistance,” the 27-year-old was one of the dozens of protesters to storm the atrium of a Senate office building on Friday before she was arrested alongside fellow actress Amy Schumer.

“Today I was arrested protesting the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, a man who has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault,” Ratajkowski wrote on Instagram.

“Men who hurt women can no longer be placed in positions of power. Kavanaugh’s confirmation as a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States is a message to women in this country that they do not matter,” the Gone Girl actress wrote. “I demand a government that acknowledges, respects and supports women as much as it does men.”

However, a year after Ratajkowski complained that she couldn’t find work in Hollywood because her breasts are too big, her protest outfit appeared to attract more attention than the cause she was protesting.

more here:
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/10/06/emily-ratajowski-told-to-put-on-bra-protesting-kavanaugh/

Attached: Emilytold1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 67.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/05/amy-schumer-unintentionally-shows-us-fake-media-story-created/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck, she is deluded.
1. her tits aren't extremely huge
2. Hollywood has forced breast implants on actresses since they were first invented
She's probably not given roles because she was snotty to the wrong actor/director.

If Sigourney Weaver can be a successful actress than she has no excuse

shes jewish and has an ugly face

so progressive and flat chested! BITCH PLEASE!

Attached: 39152785_327949821099013_5743558184669282304_n.jpg (1080x1349 262.96 KB, 131.71K)

THOT BTFO

Man, that top pic is NOT flattering

Nice lying cunt. We know what actually happen: redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/05/amy-schumer-unintentionally-shows-us-fake-media-story-created/

She's is just another male-to-female tranny.

Sure she’s like a 6-7 for the average man. But what the fuck? To me she just looks unhealthy and sickly thin. People seriously think this plastic bitch is a 10?

For perspective on how I view things. 70’s Isabelle Adjani (pic related) is an example of a 10. Current-day Adjani has killed her beauty with plastic surgery

Attached: A855AC43-98CA-4AD5-A0EC-CBEF08007214.png (320x240, 117.59K)

That overpaid cunt probably has a servant who lifts her drinks for her to drink from.
She looks right on the edge of malnurished

She's easily a 9, objectively speaking. The woman you posted is a hard 6. Where are you from? Genuinely curious given your unorthodox tastes.

America?

Attached: B20D5BFA-9908-4B30-81AD-0F67950344A0.jpeg (600x337 24.54 KB, 24.54K)

in this blurred lines video she looked much better
holy shit femoids look like shit in real life compared to entertainment

Really? I didn't particularly like either.

Methinks she had a breast reduction. Her tits just aren't the same as they were in Blurred Lines.

can't wait for the sexbots to make 3d pigs obsolete.

c

Can't find work?
Maybe if she swallowed she wouldn't have a problem finding work.

a 9 are you fucked taylor swift is a 9 that jewish rat doesnt get a pass even

Ugly belly button, would not fuck.

Looks like a trap to me. I'll take the milkers. To each his own, user.

I'll give you that… I'm downgrading her to a 8.5

Attached: gallery-1499071474-emily-ratajkowski.jpg (1111x717 19.07 KB, 579.86K)

I'm 28 and I look half her age. What the fuck? Women really do age like milk, especially this type of trash.

Now that you point it out, it is actually very ugly. I mean, it's not often that a belly button is ugly enough to deduct points for.

women's only value is their attractiveness and it only lasts for a tiny window of their lives.

if we are just comparing her to other 3d pigs yea. otherwise she's a 6 or less.

Attached: kill-la-kill-hd-wallpaper-anime-katana-weapon-1680x1050.jpg (1680x1050, 309.38K)

No
FTFY
The only value they have will vanish once artificial wombs become available to the public

I can't stand roastie cunts. What's she's really asking for is a society that treats men like second class citizens. She wants women to be able to ruin men with just their word, no evidence of crime is required. Due process should be thrown out the window. Presumption of innocense should be only for men. Loathsome Marxist garbage.

*Presumption of innocense should be only for women

Srsly jewywood get none of my sheckels

People think that thing called Taylor is a 9? Guess most people are closet faggots into flat chested boys