Male Marines have far more injuries than women at Infantry Officer Course

The Corps’ 13-week Infantry Officer Course, or IOC, has a reputation of being one of the most physically demanding courses in the Marines. Only two women have thus far successfully navigated the school.

But, despite the low graduation rate among female candidates at IOC, their male colleagues have had far more injuries over the past two years.

From June 2016 until June 2018, there were 41 reported injuries at IOC, but only one was a female Marine who sustained a bruised rib, according to data obtained by Marine Corps Times through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The injury rates further question a controversial study pushed by the Marine Corps in 2015 that highlighted that mixed gendered grunt squads underperformed male teams. That study also suggested female Marines might sustain higher injury rates in the infantry.

more here:
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/10/11/broken-feet-and-bruised-egos-male-marines-take-brunt-of-injuries-at-infantry-officer-course/

Attached: KRYPQSH7EBDJLI3GP4BF33O5FM.png (1200x892, 204.85K)

James, you simply can't hide your resentment towards women, can you?

all there in plain format.
fuck off back to facebook, brainless cunt

Bait headline if ever there was one

females belong in the kitchen, not the battlefield

as if the fake-ass 'milirltary' facade (going in drag as a 'macho military man' bullshit) wasn't already telling enough, the additional resentment towards females served as the ultimate 'sissy icing' on your camouflage colored latent homosexuality cake

FACT: my father was a D.I. in The Marines

and a damn good one…..
in fact, he was literally
born to be a drill instructor
it was in his DNA………………

and looking at you, small and weak,
effeminate and soft, hiding behind
your ridiculous children's Halloween
camouflage face makeup, using the
stupid sunglesses to hide behind, the
silly little thrift store Navy baseball cap
to hide your male pattern baldness,
your soft effeminate pompous sissy
voice accented by your diminutive chin

there's one thing anyone can tell you're
NOT, and that is a soldier of any kind,
whether past present or future……….

you're like a mommy's boy
playing 'dress up' make-believe

you're basically a drag queen,
dressing up like a 'big boy'

my father would laugh in
fucking face, because you
are a sorry excuse for a 'man'

And this is going on and on for months… And the most surprising is the fact that there are actually anons defending this ex-convict doing nothing but derailing, sliding threads, calling everyone homosexuals and incels left and right.

He didn't even post a picture, you dense idiot.

Attached: PicsArt_10-13-03.49.09.png (1440x1080, 1.48M)

lol stfu

Attached: PicsArt_10-13-04.00.57.jpg (1080x1080, 138.97K)

ITT fags

Attached: PicsArt_10-13-04.18.49.jpg (1368x1080, 238.12K)

okay even I'll admit that's funny as hell. nice work.

lol !!! it is pretty fucking sweet

thankyou

your father was born to be kike ashes just like you johnny

men take more chances = more likelihood of injury

speaking of which:

is your mother still agreeing
to pay your internet bill
again next month?

name even ONE 'chance you've taken'

I smoked meth even after what I saw what it did to you

I was enlisted in the early 90's, and even back then WMs couldn't keep up in the humps (forced marches in full gear) that we did on occasions (I wasn't a grunt, so it's not something we did often). I doubt many of them would do well in actual combat, when they can't even manage in normal training situations.
A sergeant in my platoon even made this remark once: I'd rather be in combat with a faggot than a WM, because at least he can probably hump the 50-cal up the hill. And this was back when it was very uncool to be gay (actually grunts tended to beat up any homos if they found out).

women are physically, mentally and emotionally weaker than men.
just own it, ladies.

he only got half of his wish come true, because you never saw combat.

Funny how you only focus on the gay part of the story. That says a lot about you.

RE: ENLISTED

so in other words, your mother had no
problem spreading her legs, but when
it came time to save a college fund for
you, your parents had more important
things to worry about ?……………………

and it was either join the forces
or get a job cleaning toilets in a
fucking Walmart, right ?…………

AND THE IRONIC PART ?

after returning from your
tour of (desk) duty, you still
weren't qualified to get a job
at Walmart……………………….

well the meth we're doing guarantees that johnny

circa 2014

The claim that U.S. combat troops come from richer families and enjoy higher levels of educational attainment than the average American defies both conventional wisdom and everyday observation. Active-duty soldiers earn less than their civilian counterparts. In a capitalist society, low-paying jobs seldom attract people with higher educational credentials. A disproportionate share of blogs by soldiers serving on the front lines are poorly written. High-ranking officers, even generals, come off as hick bureaucrats on television. Many troops believe they're in Iraq to fight those responsible for 9/11 or to prevent them from invading the United States. And a majority of soldiers are conservative Republicans, voting for Bush over Kerry by a 4-to-1 margin in 2004. (The most educated group of voters are liberal Democrats, 50 percent of whom have bachelor's degrees or higher. Republicans tend to be less educated.)

and it's steadily gotten
much worse since then

do kikes feel an innate urge to slide threads or is this their inbreeding acting up?

Attached: IMG_20181013_170354.jpg (1079x1472, 415.81K)

"The percent of Army recruits with a high school diploma dropped last year, continuing a trend that has worsened since the Iraq war, according to a report released Tuesday."

so it's just a jewish urge, thanks johnny kike toons

bacillus militaraie recruitus, a bacteria which is generally found under the base of toilets and septic systems

just like most bacterium, it generally doesn't have a high school diploma or many options on the job market

Attached: PicsArt_10-13-05.29.23.jpg (473x473, 60.3K)

The rich and powerful don't join the military. It's always the poor normal fags straight out of high school–so that piece is all propaganda.

correct !

you said it, not me

lol @ you thinking I need a
'category' to attack

I do this to EVERYBODY

okay, Elmer Fudd…

i'm done now…. you can have
your thread back

.. there's no picture. What are you responding to? FUCK, am i seriously responding to that apex-cringe boomer with aspergers who doodled for a living?

everybody else, I was just
messing around with you

nothing personal, I assure you

I couldn't give any less of a fuck
about this subject or this thread

I'm just goofing around
being irritating

Everybody Be Well
And Have a Good
Weekend !!

oh, I almost forgot

today is the 243rd birthday of the United States Navy

happy birthday !!!

hopefully, you'll be able to find a nightclub to celebrate tonight…

just like your ship, a nightclub filled with only men

Far more men
Far more injured men

Makes sense

Attached: IMG_20181013_150300.jpg (3456x4608, 2.91M)

Well duh, women don't push as hard

user, we all know little Johnny has never even seen a cunt. The closes he's ever gotten is when he preps the bull before he's kicked out of the room.

couldn't have said it better myself

they only push that hard when they're giving birth

Males have more injuries because there are more of them going through then women this fucking headline sucks.

Attached: PicsArt_10-13-10.45.51.png (1080x1238, 1.59M)

that's just becuase men are more stupider.

All these people arguing about why women have less injuries…
Thats the statistic. It says nothing about who is more likely to be injured. Less women take the course less women injured. What a pointless article. Maybe if the included the injuries per person then there would be something to talk about.

What the fuck are you even rambling about? Are you a bot? Do you know you're a bot? Or are you Indian?

Attached: 3b81dbec035ad74bc169ae1d5c30c12af2d6a45fcd7fe31ff89a4de63d5473a0.jpg (1000x1000, 123.99K)

Don't the Women Marines get far lighter duties?

It turns out only 2 women participated. So their injury rate was 1 in 2. Or 50%.
About 6,000 men participated. So thats an injury rate of 41 in 6,000 or 0.68%

Cunts all get pregnant if it ever comes to them actually fighting any bad guys. coincidence?

szys you, feminist roastie

says*

classic fake news.

this, for god's sake.

Without the ratio of men:women in IOC, it's literally meaningless.

They belong in a MASH unit.

It's name is Johnny Neptune. It's a dirty little sprite that infests poorly moderated boards.