Biohackers Are Implanting Everything From Magnets to Sex Toys

Patrick Kramer sticks a needle into a customer’s hand and injects a microchip the size of a grain of rice under the skin. “You’re now a cyborg,” he says after plastering a Band-Aid on the small wound between Guilherme Geronimo’s thumb and index finger. The 34-year-old Brazilian plans to use the chip, similar to those implanted in millions of cats, dogs, and livestock, to unlock doors and store a digital business card.

Kramer is chief executive officer of Digiwell, a Hamburg startup in what aficionados call body hacking—digital technology inserted into people. Kramer says he’s implanted about 2,000 such chips in the past 18 months, and he has three in his own hands: to open his office door, store medical data, and share his contact information. Digiwell is one of a handful of companies offering similar services, and biohacking advocates estimate there are about 100,000 cyborgs worldwide. “The question isn’t ‘Do you have a microchip?’  ” Kramer says. “It’s more like, ‘How many?’ We’ve entered the mainstream.”

more here:
bloombergquint.com/technology/biohackers-are-implanting-everything-from-magnets-to-sex-toys#gs.XyimS8k

Attached: 760x-1.jpg (760x506, 42.23K)

Attached: 1534818259.png (2352x916, 451.8K)

Old news.
You should kys.

What a bundle of pretentious cunts.

do you use a computer or a smartphone? then you are also a pretentious cunt.

Using a computer or smartphone doesn't make you hacker anymore than injecting some rfid gizmo does.

The moment you stick that smartphone into your pocket you become a cyborg.

and so is everyone who wears fucking glasses.

Take off the cy- prefix, and you're onto something.

Mark of da BEAST!

You're now a cyborg
You're now a cyborg
You're now an NPC

I'm genuinely worried about the minstate of anyone one who calls other "npc". Your life hold no significance to the world. But you think you are a special snowflakes using halfchan memes. Maybe Tumblr is more suited for you goy.

Mindstate*

still a butthurt little faggot.
cry harder, you are programmed for it, npc

I love how faggots like you started using "mindstate" to sound smart, because you were tired of being called a braindead SJW for using "headspace".
Cry me a fucking river, just accept the fact that the NPC thing hit too close to home and you are trying to deflect it away so you can go back to blissful ignorance.

Attached: npc_sjw_meme.jpg (520x613, 49.28K)

I love how buttflustered the left get when you call them an NPC. Call them Regressive, Authoritarian, Degenerate, or SJW and they just smile - but you call him an NPC and he cries out in pain "I have been found out!"

Am I still pretentious if I only use my computer for sex?

Attached: 1E80EDC6-5419-4965-B1AC-410F3A667958.jpeg (706x581, 80.24K)

cry me a river you triggered faggot. People taking the NPC meme seriously are why it's so successful. If people didn't give a a fuck about it than it would have died like every other shitty meme.

(Dubsrollin)

Anthro boyfriend is sooooooo satisfying.

Attached: 1440037314.icedphoenix_2015-08-15_22.41.52.jpg (1001x1280, 154.03K)

I guess in the future you'll have to steal people instead of credit cards and cash

kill yourself /tranny/

Calling chip inserters "biohackers"…
More like "hackerbait"

Can't wait for the time ID chips will be a thing and u will need one to access your car, your house, the internet, etc

This new NPC meme is hillarious! What campaign are y'all playing in? World of Greyhawk, the official campaign setting for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, by Gary Gagax himself? Or maybe some nifty homebrew your DM toiled endlessly on? Surely it's not that new-fangled monty haul Forgotten Realms dreg?

Attached: S1-000001.png (1275x1650, 1.15M)

Feels insulted by the word npc and talks about how it's wrong to be mean to others. Proceeds to belittle everyone and call them goys. That double think is delicious. Now I'll use your own tactics against you and call you a racist anti-semite