DOD: Utah Mayor, Father of Seven Killed Serving in Afghanistan

thegoldwater.com/news/41267-DOD-Utah-Mayor-Father-of-Seven-Killed-Serving-in-Afghanistan

The Department of Defense has released heartbreaking information surrounding Utah’s Ogden Mayor Brent Taylor, who was killed serving in Afghanistan. The Utah mayor was killed in Afghanistan amidst …

Attached: dfca5f29-f677-4e4d-b18f-a7fe811f5d38-Brent_Taylor_2.jpg (2981x1680, 341.5K)

EXCELLENT !!

this is great news !!
Afghanistan never did a god damn thing
to America (neither did Iraq) they did NOT
do the 9/11 attacks (America did that to itself) but we committed war crimes by pre-emptively invading both nations (based upon falsified CIA propaganda about weapons of mass destruction)

We broke the laws of the Geneva Convention when we come in these war crimes against innocent people

America's military went into these countries and began indiscriminately murdering hundreds of thousands of Innocent men women and children

So….. One of our guys died too ?

TOO FUCKING BAD…….

NOBODY CARES….

FUCK HIM

too bad the Department of Defense hasn't released the truth about how America created the Mujahideen in 1979 to take Russia out of Afghanistan because we were scared to death of going to war against Russia karma knowing we would get our asses kicked like little girls.

It's also a shame the Department of Defense hasn't released the fact that the Mujahideen IS Al-Qaeda and Isis

It's also a shame the Department of Defense hasn't released the truth about the American financial connection with the Heroin coming from the poppies of Afghanistan

And finally, it's a crying shame that 'Little James Burdock' pretends that he has some connection to the military, when in reality he's just a riddle introverted chinless little boy, a wimpy little Elmer Fudd FAGGOT who is not sexually attracted to females, and goes 'in drag' every day, dressing up like he's a heterosexual little soldier camera hiding behind his ridiculous children's Halloween camouflage face paint just like a fucking drag queen upstairs in a gay bar cabaret, lip syncing to a Bette Midler song.

FAGGOT

who cares ?

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.12.32.png (2207x1244, 2.5M)

I believe it was (((fellow Americans)))

Forgetting EVERYTHING ELSE….

Forgetting ALL of the hundreds and hundreds of completely obvious indications and 'coincidences'

Forgetting all of that…..

In 1979, Russia invaded Afghanistan. They invaded over an oil pipeline ( which they built and America wanted )

Being the bullies of the world, America thought we had the right to the oil pipeline, but just like all bullies, America was a fucking coward, and we were terrified of Russia….

Sir George Herbert Walker bush and his CIA boys reached out to the old family friend Osama bin Laden, and the CIA funded and trained the Mujahideen in asymmetrical Warfare

Bin Laden in his ragtag team of terrorists went into Afghanistan and kicked Russia's ass

So when the 9/11 attacks happened, the Department of Defense and the White House had an obligation to tell America that bin Laden was a CIA operative

It's all smoke and mirrors when it comes to Afghanistan come all the way from Regan and his Oliver North Contra arms deal to this Utah cocksucker being killed…

AGAIN: Iraq never did anything to us

Afghanistan never did anything to us

But we violated the Geneva Convention by invading those Nations and literally murdering HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of completely innocent children women and men

so………

another American soldier died?

F U C K H I M ! ! !

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.16.54.jpg (2207x1244, 393.38K)

7 kids, huh?…

Obviously, he's not the only one in his marriage who enjoys fucking.

His wife Jenny is pretty hot and horny

Attached: asdf.png (613x394, 565.79K)

With Brent out of the picture, Jenny can finally explore some real freedom

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.34.27.jpg (613x394, 78.38K)

Everybody knows that Jenny was getting tired of pretending like she agreed with Brent's latently homosexual Republican bullshit, and if given a choice between Republican or Democrat, she prefers the Big D.

(all Republicans are secretly gay)

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.41.06.jpg (2230x1590, 225.79K)

I'm curious if you'd like to explain your creepy drag queen 'military' bullshit

you call yourself 'Major', which is completely ridiculous

You dress up in drag, always hiding behind your ridiculous children's Halloween camouflage face paint, a stupid Navy baseball cap, and the sunglasses

You have no chin

You are a meek little introverted coward

You spend your life hiding

You're effeminate

Is nothing masculine or macho about you at all

nothing

E X P L A I N , E L M E R F U D D

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.51.21.png (1024x730, 522.07K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.00.11.png (1024x730, 315.33K)

E X P L A I N I T , E L M E R F U D D

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.59.26.png (1024x730, 313.05K)

W A I T I N G

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.58.35.png (1024x730, 314.91K)

W A I T I N G

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.57.49.png (1024x730, 308.86K)

E X P L A I N , M A J O R E L M E R F U D D

M A J O R C H I N L E S S

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-09.57.10.png (1024x730, 300.59K)

EXPLAIN HOW YOU'RE A BADASS
BRAVE ' MILITARY TOUGH GUY '

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.10.36.png (1024x730, 338.16K)

James and Phip are the ONLY TWO staff members at The Turdwater who can spell

The others are all illiterate idiots

That's why they use GRAMMARLY™

(because Diana has a 4th grade education)

Diana gets underfoot. She's oblivious.

but she's the one who gets Jim's Mac Laptop, while Philip and James each got Jim's old pieces of shit THINKPADS

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.18.21.jpg (1707x962, 278.91K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.29.17.jpg (1707x962, 229.11K)

To get a better look at your face, I have removed the color saturation…..

Next, I need to remove that STUPID AS SHIT childrens'Halloween camouflage face paint….

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.31.27.jpg (1080x1400, 100.75K)

actually, I agree with you

theyre also niggers

Here, I have removed the STUPID AS SHIT childrens' Halloween camouflage face paint

…………hmmm………..

You kinda resemble BURT LAHR……

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.35.04.jpg (1080x1400, 101.4K)

You REALLY do !!

it's uncanny, really

Are you familiar with Burt Lahr ?

Attached: 220px-Bert_Lahr_Circa_1940s.jpg (220x289, 20.25K)

Hooded eyes are those where you cannot see much or any of the eyelid. The eyelid is covered by skin and is almost or entirely hidden when the eyes are open. … Those that have them also tend to have lower brows and less of an eyebrow arch because of the lack of space between the top of the eye and the eyebrows.

you have hooded eyes like Burt Lahr, and your nose resembles his, and he also had no chin, and your cheeks look like his

Attached: 3048334-bert-lahr-4.jpg (480x640, 19.02K)

Attached: 2f0f9d61a283125fe60d0c59326a7dbe.jpg (500x546, 29.23K)

Perhaps you'll remember Burt Lahr from his most famous role

Attached: bert-lahr-imdb-630x459.jpg (980x714, 59.11K)

A VICIOUS CYCLE :

All too often, when insecure men begin to experience male pattern baldness, they have a tendency to try to hide it under hats……..

That's unfortunate, because wearing it is proving to expedite male pattern baldness…….

Burt Lahr wore hats too

and it only made him go even balder even faster

just like you

It seems like you have become really good at hiding, afraid to show your many imperfections

Hiding your male pattern baldness, your hooded eyes, the diminutive shape of your face that's caused by your lack of a prominent chin, etc…..

did you learn to be
a coward in the
military ?

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-10.49.36.jpg (2613x1701, 261.17K)

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a (((Rothschild))) owned or controlled Central Bank:
The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family were:
The Attacks of September 11th were an inside job to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to then establish a Central Bank in those countries.
The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:
Cuba came off the list a couple years ago. Right about when the trade embargo was lifted.
North Korea is starting to be our allies, watch for them to get a Rothschild bank real soon.

I know MUCH MORE about the Central Banking System than you do…..

Q: WTF DOES THE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM HAVE TO DO WITH JAMES BURDOCK'S CHINLESS DIMINUTIVE EFFEMINATE ELMER FUDD FACE?

A: Absolutely no one

Q: Who the fuck cares about Iraq or Afghanistan?

lol HAHAHA !!

EGG ZACK LEE™ !!!

Ah yes. The Soviets dindu nuthin. They were good bois and were doing just gud in Afghanistan.

The Soviets enabled the rise of the Taliban which was created by Pakistan. The US was simply driving out the commies and adding another nail into the Bolsheviks' coffin.

honestly? I trust the Russians
more than I trust America

For example, America has been brainwashing us for decades that WE won WWII……

which is complete bullshit

Russia defeated Hitler

I don't niece a motherfucking thing America tells it's citizens

GOD DAMMIT I TYPED 'BELIEVE' !!

AUTOINCORRECT MODIFIED IT TO 'NIECE'

I don't believe a motherfucking word
that my niece tells me, either………..