Eastern Washington's Sky Glows Purple Astounding Locals

thegoldwater.com/news/42260-Eastern-Washington-s-Sky-Glows-Purple-Astounding-Locals

Everyone has seen a beautiful sunset at least once in their lives, and when someone tries to tell you about how the sky was "so colorful" it is easy to brush off as an exaggeration. But when residents in Finley, Washington began reporting the sky had turned purple and had the photographs to prove it, the strange phenomenon began to draw some national attention.

Local news describes the sight as something out of "The X-Files" and used words like "pink and purple glow" to describe the night sky near Tri-Cities near Washington state's eastern border. When they said purple, they meant it. This is no blend of orange and yellow and red that most typical sunsets emit, this was a pure royal purple illuminating the sky as if it were the sky itself that had changed color.

Attached: purple sky thumbnail.jpg (816x542, 110.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ja9o3tt9C18
ourstrangeplanet.com/mysterious-cattle-deaths-baffle-local-ranchers/
columbusnavigator.com/purple-sky-ohio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what it is.

Attached: mysterious sprite.gif (218x200, 3.59K)

I assume this is because of the smoke from the Cali fires.

I assume you have no fucking idea about geography, meteorology, or physics.

And I would be correct.

Guess I’ll see if any martial arts tournaments are nearby

New World Order has been in place for years it is the United Nations of which America is a member for a long time which means you are and have been in the New World Order/World Government. Those white UN jets spraying America should have tipped you off years ago but It has not. Fires in California that are currently being video taped and placed on social media showing the laser beam coming down from the sky should also tip you off but again it has not. People being driven from their rural homes should have again, tipped you off but it has not. Agenda 21, 2030 and 2050 should have also tipped you off due to that it is happening and you fail to recognize it because you’re far too lazy to investigate on your own without being led by Q in a circle chasing your tail of which my dog is smart enough not to do. Your masters which are all the talking heads on the internet are paid to lead you astray and they’re doing a fantastic job of it. There is tons of info on the web about this to include interviews of US Government employees who lay this out in real terms that even you could understand but you wont go look it up because you’re trained not to. The UN has now come for the land of America. They want the natural resources therefore you will be depopulated from the surface of the land and they will continue bringing in the immigrants to help and creating a slave colony and will commence to strip the earth of it’s vast wealth and to strip Americans of their heritage through decimation.
Q> Who is Q?
A> UN Agent.
You can despise Hillary all you want or any of the others and that is their plan to distract you from this knowledge so you remain stupid.
Heather Nuerte the proposed new UN Ambassador is an active member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and Illuminati which you can look up for yourselves quite easily but you won’t because you’re brain washed to remain ignorant. Only allowing the information that (((they))) put into your head to exist there.
Now that I have exposed (((The Plan))) to you it is time for you to go back to sleep. Your eyelids are getting heavy again, your breathing is slowing down as you slip into REM and now you are totally unconscious frozen into a state of ignorance of which will be your own demise as (((they))) continue wiping you from the land you call home. Erasing your children’s future right before your sleeping eyes.

Nice!
You're cocky like me and I like that. I too am tired of their ignorance.
Yes indeed, you are correct.

(((They))) are running the space alien scam directly on my fence line that surrounds my ranch along the 38th parallel in Colorado. Mutilated cattle and all. (((They))) brought in MUFON to investigate and the Sheriff. It's documented in the news and on the internet. For about 2 months black military helicopters circled my house every day in broad day light looking in my windows from only a couple hundred feet away maximum and I didn't know why until my friend showed me what was in the news and that was when I learned about this event because there were no space aliens that landed at my ranch to mutilate cattle. If you find the news articles my name is not mentioned as I am not any part of the situation like those who's names that are reported in the news though I do know those individuals mentioned and they are documented criminals with history of running people off their land in the middle of the night. Here at my location in the middle of nowhere average citizens are apparently paid money to promote UN Agenda 21, 2030 & 2050 onto their neighbors in the area so if you think it's just the government this proves regular citizens are participating. They have themselves a lynch mob here and once they failed to lynch me because we traded ammo they deployed the space alien scam complete with military helicopters and I'm still here and they are still trying to run me from my land for their UN Agenda 21. I am surrounded every day and night yet I remain standing my ground and the reason that I'm telling you this is because I am tired of hearing people say, "that can't happen in America" when in fact it is happening every day right here. Like any man that loves life I refuse to bend and simply hand it over. When (((they))) come for you and your land please stand with me and fight!

How bout some links? Especially the laser beam plane videos. Without links or sources, dropping truth bombs is no different than Q

You there!!! Source me with some evidence and i might believe you. But even you have to admit it sounds and looks like a larp without sources.

I know you're larping because lasers can't be seen shooting from planes because military lasers aren't using the visible spectrum.

I took your words to heart though and have been looking into it. Here's a link that semi confirms your suspicions. Tho i don't know why you'd larp about it….

youtu.be/ja9o3tt9C18

Forgot link

Looks like you forgot to use hooktube and to embed also!
ftfy
Polite sage even though I live quite close to Finley and did enjoy the sunset last night.

Can vouche.

This happened in Georgia last year actually. The sky turned purple out near Jasper I think.

Terry?

Attached: nigger_cattle.mp4 (640x360, 5.1M)

I have an ex in Wenatchee. I wonder how close that is.

ourstrangeplanet.com/mysterious-cattle-deaths-baffle-local-ranchers/

I don't need to source the laser beams starting fires in Cali because anybody on FB can go see them for yourselves and with the above link you have enough info to search farther for the other articles documenting the fake alien mutilations that are in my area. You guys are quick to label folks up that are only providing information. You must be liberals.

"The incident was classified as Animal Cruelty" due to the tire tracks leading up to the cattle as stated by the Deputy that conducted the investigation. Ranchers kill their own cows to fake the Alien scam so you will be scared and stay away from rural lands for the UN Agenda 21, 2030 & 2050 to include the plan for world government. It really sucks when they're doing this shit right in my fucking front yard.

As the madness progress's you will learn that (((they))) really do have UFO's but don't worry space aliens are not flying them. I mean really, space aliens bahahaha. Johnny Cash did a song about flying a Starship "across the universe divide" blah, blah, blah, "until I reach the other side" blah, blah, blah. Perhaps you heard it? Can you imagine Johnny Cash flying a Starship, lol. Great song though.

At my home there's a season on LARP's. We kill them and eat em for dinner. Remember that should you decide to visit.

Here's what I use to hunt LARP. They're tasty, sorta like Rattlesnake.

Attached: (2).jpg (2560x1440, 537.59K)

Weren't the Northern lights lower than normal not long ago?

Not gonna hunt much with blanks

Thanks, doc.

Asking me to go back to FB and calling me a liberal for wanting sources… i have tried looking for the video you say is so easy to find, still haven't found it, but the point is that that video doesn't need to exist because the laser doesn't need to be visible so WHY would the pilots decide to make it visible?
Seems likely some clout goblin on Facebook made an edit that was guranteed to get buzz.
I don't doubt the claim that the fires are man made, or that they used a system similar to the Athena system.

I just want to know your sources and your reasoning for why they would use a "tracer round" for a false flag being blamed on mother nature (through climate change caused by us apparently)

Ram ranch?

This shame thing happened in Columbus last month.

columbusnavigator.com/purple-sky-ohio/

Hooktube started giving views and watch time earlier this year.