Birth control has minor risks, but it won't kill you

Apparently Tuesday was #ThxBirthControl Day. Some would have you believe that birth control, primarily oral contraceptives, are a wonder drug that saves hundreds of thousands of lives a year. Others called it " poison," saying that it triples the risk of suicide.

As with most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

In the most literal way, birth control does save the lives of the unborn. Unless we're debating the technical functions of a specific sort of hormonal intrauterine device which may allow an egg to be fertilized before the uterus rejects its implantation, forms of birth control such as oral contraceptives, the pill, the patch, Depo-Provera, and copper IUDs prevent fertilization, period. The mass proliferation of birth control, in tandem with better health education, has been a significant factor in reducing the nation's abortion rate to its lowest levels since before Roe v. Wade.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/birth-control-has-minor-risks-but-it-wont-kill-you

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 7.29.56 PM.png (671x506 130.89 KB, 418.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ae3qx8/the-perfect-birth-control-for-men-is-here-why-cant-we-use-it
archive.org/details/vd_is_for_everybody
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the most important birth control method for men ever created is being (((suppressed))) because it gives men power.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ae3qx8/the-perfect-birth-control-for-men-is-here-why-cant-we-use-it

So it doubles the risk of suicide?

They don't protect you from STD/I though, for that reason they should be a second choice. Use condoms and leave the hormone pills for emergencies.

oh, i guess its fine then.

And render your reproductive organs barren and inoperable by the age of 30

Reminder that most younger generations are in favor of birth control so they can have sex without regard for responsibility and don't have to worry about commitment from potentially having a child

K bye. Completely intolerable. I'm pro-choice, too, so it's not a religious thing, it's the fact that I can't put up with bitches on birth control.

what's her contact details? i'll fuck her

Neptune, is that you? You'll fuck anything won't you? then come here to brag about how much pussy you get.

If she's on the pill to prevent breeding with low T beta losers like you it means she's high IQ for guarding her womb against shit genes. I'll fuck her into submission and eventually she'll voluntarily give up the pill so she can carry my child because she wants to breed with a real man, not some video gamer faggot who reads anime for "fun"

Destroys the whole nation

Chicks on the pill are more attracted to effeminate and faggy males. Go look it up.

Not being a massive whore has no risks and won't kill you. But that would require women to control their urges like men have to.

reminder that
sneaky kikes have redefined the start of pregnancy to be when the child attaches to the uterine wall so they can claim these are not abortifacients. But they are.
in reality life begins at fertilization, which happens days before the child attaches

Yeah, no one wants to acknowledge that it is effectively brainwashing. And heavily alters the choices and taste in men….then the women get off the pill and procreate with those men. Its quite possible that altered sexual taste have done a lot to breed weaker, less violent and less protective men.

guess your girlfriend is double dosing then, faggot

less violent men produce greater scientific advances, but are less attractive to women. so women invite subhuman scum into the countries that civilized men built.
the problem is not the men.

A woman's pussy, cervix and uterus are always filled with slime, genius. The copper ions of an IUD make the uterine fluid toxic to sperm (they can't swim any further), but it doesn't harm the woman at all.
Condoms don't prevent pregnancy at all. Men have no viable birth control methods at the moment.

You can also use testosterone injections, with supraphysiological levels of testosterone your body will temporarily halt spermatigenesis as FSH and HCG drop. Done correctly this is more reliable than female hormonal contraceptives and will enhance libido instead of inhibit/dysregulate it, as long as estrogen is kept in check (aromasin). There are some side effects like becoming a big guy and being a confident Chad, and it will accelerate male pattern baldness but shouldn't affect you if you aren't prone to it. Prostate cancer might be negatively impacted but not likely without a preexisting case or cocurrently high estrogen and testosterone. Maybe worth it imo.

Women are more attracted to men during ovulation. I’ll never take birth control especially an IUD. I couldn’t imagine having a copper implant inside me *shudder*

Lol I meant MASCULINE men

Their risk for stroke and blood clots increase when taking birth control, so it quite possibly can kill those whores dead. God willing.

It's the subhuman scum

Violent third worlders are not attractive at all! It’s men that are capable of violence that are attractive. Men that are capable of protecting their family and country if they had to. Nigs and and any other invaders that are violent because their low IQ makes them inhuman are not attractive. They really just need to all drown. How any civilized country can willingly let in subhumans retarded enough to get on a raft and sail across the ocean without even knowing how to swim, I’ll never know. I saw that video of the nigs that mistook that Italian fishing vessel for the coastguard and ended up drowning. Omg a lot of them were actually swimming AWAY from the boat. And those are the idiots swarming Europe. Wow.

it is Neptune, and it seems he's aroused from his meth usage once again

Ummm the pill makes women more attracted to low t betas. You’re pretty dumb

There's some twisted ass logic. Like chemically closing everyones lungs so they die, then claiming you saved all possible drowning victims.

let us know how user A's sloppy seconds taste, user B

my ex was on the pill and cheated on me.
now shes off the pill "to lose weight" and she wants me to fuck her again.
does that mean im alpha?

It means she's a slut

It means she’s retarded. Why are talking to her anyway?

because

all 3dpd are sluts. you can learn to enjoy that or you can be elliot roger. your choice

kys

What’s a 3dpd?

That's why you don't have a gf fam

Attached: 1468635659634.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

No user all women are liars, they are not all sluts. Most just want to be reeeaaally slutty with one man and that's it but you gotta get them young enough.

What you don't get is that when women go out looking to get fucked it's the equivalent of a man going out looking for a fat girl because she's easy. Imagine the mindset behind these people and you'll realize you'd rather be a fish eyed retard then socially dependent. Social dependence is worse then crack, I know plenty of healthy crackheads. They hold jobs, don't get high at work and don't let their night bleed into their day.
Addicts of a higher degree and a much more severe progression of the illness.

Wow that’s actually really rude

I call those crackheads what they are - Crackheads. They laugh and take another hit.
Say what I said to your average joe fuckboy and they will get offended.
Ever accuse someone of being an addict before? Non addicts laugh, "lol no" accomplished addicts laugh, "lol yeah" an addict that refuses to admit it?
And like every junky ever will proceed to spend the rest of the night shooting up their fix until 3 in the morning, to work the next day in a haze.
>Just one more hit…

You’re right I’m sorry just don’t be angry I’m not a liar I wouldn’t use birth control because I want a baby

no one cares, fattie

archive.org/details/vd_is_for_everybody