CA – 65 Dead, 630 Missing, Fires Deadliest In State’s History

thegoldwater.com/news/42427-CA-65-Dead-630-Missing-Fires-Deadliest-In-State-s-History

The forest fires that have been ravaging California this month became the deadliest in the state’s history. The number of missing doubled to 631, after authorities earlier put the number closer to 300 and the death toll also rose to 65 after the remains of seven more people were found. Out of the victims, some 53 have been identified. Several people who were listed as missing have been located, bring the total of people found alive to 227.

Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea explained that the shifting total numbers were because investigators had thoroughly cross-checked their information, including emergency calls made since the Camp Fire started on 8 November.

Attached: Credit - Twitter @big_picture.png (983x657, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=Mzxdks6ZnXs
youtu.be/7edeOEuXdMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

farcry2 btfo

Soon enough they will be telling us Space Aliens started the fires with those lasers and that we must unite into world government to defend our planet from these terribly dangerous aliens.

They made sure you attended school so you would believe and now you're going to get your 80 IQ points worth.

BURN TO THE GROUND

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1501293098471.webm (1920x1080, 2.12M)

We honestly need to keep the fire burning so California can be cleansed

burnout paradise wew

Wow guys someone actually did this to california on purpose.
invidio.us/watch?v=Mzxdks6ZnXs

Yeah and it cost you 15-16 billion dollars. You could've got 200 fighter jets for that cost
But nooo let's laugh at magic girlfriend guy. This is actually what I said would happen 12 hours before it did

Suck my dick. You suck my dick right now.

Attached: in5tzjouzwszlcivvbjr.jpg (800x1230, 307.02K)

Think about a major military air strike where you fought Russia and lost 4-5 percent of the entire fleet of the air Force.

Thats how much the magic girlfriend issue is costing you at the moment. It's going to cost way more very soon because I'm going to demonstrate how bad this system is.

The dumbest fucking issue you could possibly comprehend. 5 percent of the entire active public airforce's jets. 200 of them.

Some say it could cost up to 150 billion dollars but we know how that works. If we wanted to be conservative we could argue maybe you lost 100 state of the art air craft because Super Man's girlfriend was getting her ass burried by Boxman.

I mean if this disaster was 150 billion dollars we'd be looking at a loss that would actually kill the airforce. I'm going to be conservative and assume it's about 200k times the structures at least plus the land and people lost.

That's right. I said it's a cyber strackcand everyone ignored me and wants to treat me like a schizo becuase D.C. is still full of cock suckers from the 1920s.

No more or it's going to get 10x as expensive.

I know everyone's still laughing because money's not worth toilet paper in the grand scheme of things. But things are kind of nice and it's not going to get much better since I was denied the ability to flourish.

So having said that in super glad that were all ready for Strike 2.

That's right. Strike two out of three.

The first strike cost you billions of dollars and the worst recorded disaster in history to hide a cyber attack.

Hiding it is what's going to make strike two so expensive and horrendous.

And it's going to be very pleasurable for me.

Not that it really matters lol

I mean we could lose like two continents and still laugh about it but still. My magic girlfriend.

GIVE HER BACK OR ITS ANOTHER 150 BILLION IN PEOPLE.

youtu.be/7edeOEuXdMU

Next on shit that's funny: someone with a fifth grade education threatens me with two years in prison